CREDITS
CHARACTER LEVEL
NEXT LVL XP
Nexus LVL 19
NEXT LVL 1655 A.V.P.
Journey to
Mass Effect Andromeda Roleplay
the Stars

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Amateurs, Tag: Sara Ryder
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Explorer

Relationship:Available

Played by:Orchid

Once she had the first glyph and showed Peebee it, the other two were easy. She didn’t need to show them off or anything. Just scan, keep recording, and move on! Listening to Peebee made her grin. Did she really have that sort of attitude? Sara had been rather taken by the Protheans, it’s part of why she had been so super excited working with the Alliance like she did. Unlike her lame ass brother Scott who guarded a Mass Relay, she did fun things.

“I like to think they aren’t that old… Maybe that we’ll find an actually peaceful species out here instead of these stupid bone headed fucking kett.” She was okay with dealing in unknowns but… Dammit! Sara wanted to meet aliens, friendly aliens, and learn things. Like her father said, he picked his team because they were dreamers too. Her dream involved learning.

All the glyphs were collected at last. The interface came to life when she activated it, her hand a touch shaky as she did. She still worried about messing with this shit. Look what it did to her dad… She did like puzzles though! And the interface had a puzzle to do in order to activate it. She easily solved it, pressing and inputting the needed glyphs. Once she’d solved it, hell broke loose. Her eyes widened and she looked onward as the once peaceful Remnant turned their attentions to the two invaders.

“Awwwh, c’mon!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. As a bullet or whatever they shot at you came her way, Sara tossed up a barrier and hissed a bit. It gave her time to find cover now that the interface was receded into the floor beneath them. “Why! I’m just trying to do whatever this shit does!” She called at the Remnant, pulling her pistol from her hip.

Between her and Peebee, Sara imagined this battle wouldn’t last long! “Why are they attacking?!” She called out to her asari partner.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Asari

Profile:Sentinel

Relationship:Single

Played by:Ellie

"Whatever makes you feel better, hot stuff," the asari replied to her, pausing for a moment, "Shit, did I say that out loud?" Ah well, it's not like it could negatively impact their relationship, she did speak from the heart after all, or mostly from other... parts.

Frankly, she couldn't care less how old these ruins were. They held secrets, regardless of their age, and she was going to find them. A decade, a century, a thousand years, everything held secrets. "We did meet a peaceful species, Sara," noted Peebee. "Have you been to Kadara? Have you seen how boring the angara are?" She made a fake snore. "They bore me to sleep."

"Looks like they don't like people fiddling with their stuff!" Peebee yelled over the gunfire as she landed from her biotic jump. "Let's just get rid of them and we can get this over with faster."

After a few tech and biotic abilities of hers, and a few rounds, the Remnant had been dealt with. "Well... too bad for my theory." She walked over to Sara. "You okay?"

Without really waiting for an answer, the asari started for the mako. "Come on... we've got one more to go!"

Sara Ryder Poopy posts, sorry XD

--------------------
user posted image
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Instantly Sara erupted in laughter, smiling from ear-to-ear at Peebee’s comment. “Yeah, you did.” Clearly it didn’t faze her. In fact, she found it to be a compliment. “I could say the same back at you.” The day that the oldest Ryder—or either Ryder, really—sibling didn’t at least try to flirt back would be the end of the world.

“No, I’m relatively new to this whole shitty galaxy. Are they cute?” She wondered out loud. Partially serious and partially teasing, she did really want to know if they were cute! Was there harm in asking? Probably…

They easily dispatched the enemy Remnant between a show of biotics and gunfire. Her shoulders heaved a bit as she caught her breath with ease. “I’m okay, wait, where are we going? Okay, okay, okaaaaay!” Sara ran after her companion with little laughter coming from her mouth every step towards the vehicle.

“SAM, set course to the next thingy.” She instructed as she slipped into her vehicle. Wait, should Peebee drive? “Uh, you wanna drive or are you okay with almost dying?” She knew damn well how shitty her driving could be.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Peebee gave the Pathfinder a coy smile. "Well then, Ryder," she told her. "I'll have to keep our mutual interest for each other in mind for the future. You seem like you could be a lot of fun, Sara." With that she gave the woman a wink and moved on.

"They're..." Peebee thought for a moment, she didn't think they cute, they were easy on the eyes sure, but perhaps that was simply due to how colorful they were. After all, not all of them were peaceful there were the Roekarr to think of - damn racist psychopaths. "They're colorful, to say the least." That was the best possible way that Peebee could describe them as. But hey, if Sara found them attractive then all the more power to her. Peebee was perhaps, very secretly, curious of how everything worked with them.. you know, sexually.

"I um... it's your nomad, I'll just trust the manufacturers to keep me alive." Peebee hoped into the nomad, quickly followed my Sara. The truth was that Peebee couldn't drive, at all, a shuttle? Sure. A ship? Perhaps. A nomad? Fuck if she knew, she never sat behind the wheel of one yet. She would have just been making a fool of herself. Why would she do that when someone else could take her place? It's not like it was a bad thing to do so, they were only the two of themselves after all.

"So..." Peebee tried to say as seductively as she could. "What's it like being a Pathfinder, Sara?" The asari wasn't about to let their earlier flirting die out so quickly. Otherwise, their little adventure would become quite dull quite quickly.

--------------------
user posted image
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Colorful? That was how Peebee wanted to describe them? Well, all right. Colorful worked, she supposed… Not the answer she really wanted but she had an answer regardless of how satisfying it was! The topic moved to the nomad and she fully expected the asari to want to take control of the vehicle. Sara knew damn well how shitty of a driver she was. Why not let someone else—hopefully better—drive?

To her complete delight, she was told to drive. The blue skinned alien either had a death wish or wanted to almost piss herself. They had their next destination in mind and so once Sara slid into the driver’s seat, they were off! The nomad roared to life underneath her finger tips, heading to the last monolith. Or so she hoped. Was there more somewhere else? Eos was a fucking planet after all!

Sara didn’t expect small talk. Silence was rare for her—shout out to baby brother—and she enjoyed the quiet as much as she dared without the guilt seeping back up. Peebee’s question damn near took her breath straight from her lungs.

What’s it like being a Pathfinder, Sara? The question seemingly echoed endlessly in her skull, bouncing around and breaking her heart. She didn’t answer immediately. Her quiet invoked silence between them before she tried to speak. Better to keep it lighthearted, right?

“Hard,” She said honestly, forcing a little smile as she answered the question. “I’m not used to this role by any means. My dad was better suited, for fucking sure. Doing my best. Tann makes nothing easy though…” Her eyes rolled instinctively along with a soft scoff at the mentioning of the frog man in charge. “Big shoes to fill, you know? Lots of skeptics too.”

Kesh came to her aid when Tann all but snapped and questioned her for being Pathfinder after Alec died.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

"I wouldn't doubt it." Peebee told Sara. A position as important and as powerful as the human Pathfinder would be very big shoes to fit, after all, Sara was the only Pathfinder to have found the Nexus so far. Pressure and skepticism would be all around, the people were scared and focused on survival. Everything had fallen to shit to moment the Initiative got here, not that Peebee really cared, she was in it for her own adventure. But alas, without the Initiative, Peebee wouldn't have anyone to leech off of while she had her little adventures.

"The Initiative leadership is just a waste of time," she continued. "A big waste of time. Kinda like the one back in the Milky Way, but over here the entire existence of the people doesn't depend on them. If the Citadel Council were to disappear the Milky Way would be fine. Here though? We'd wither away, eventually. Either by killing each other, the Scourge, the kett, or all of the above." Peebee let out a positive sigh. "Quite the adventure we're in, isn't it? Better than anything I could dig up back where we came from that's for sure."

The Milky Way was ever so boring. Nothing to do, well the things that were to be done had all been done before, so what was the point of doing the at all? And the planet that Peebee was born on. HA! The most boring place you could ever imagine, and an elcor for a father. She was glad to had been rid of that deadly boredom. Now she could go anywhere and do whatever it was she wanted. She had an entire galaxy to explore, although the closer would have to do for now.

"You know..." Peebee began, eyeing Sara with lust. "You could pull over. I could... rid you of all of that stress. I'm not one to boast... well, actually I am. I'm really good with these fingers and this tongue of mine. All that stress would be flushed away from you." Peebee unbuckled her seat belt and moved closer to Sara. "It'd take but a moment."

"I can keep secrets." Peebee winked as she brought herself as close to Sara as she could.

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.