CREDITS
CHARACTER LEVEL
NEXT LVL XP
Nexus LVL 19
NEXT LVL 1655 A.V.P.
Journey to
Mass Effect Andromeda Roleplay
the Stars

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

I don't belong here [M], Milky Way
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Explorer

Relationship:Manwhore

Played by:Aurora

She flirted back which had been entirely unexpected but still very much welcomed. It felt more normalized to talk about the jobs they should be doing in the future, if you ignore the fact they’ll be doing them in a whole other galaxy. “You got it” he laughed, at least Scott would make an attempt to find a place like that. He knew he couldn’t exactly be picky over habitable worlds they could colonize. If he did find such a place though she’d be the first he’ll send photos to.

The rest of training went off without a hitch. Jordan did pretty damn well for herself even if she did still hold back. Least now she wasn’t backing down even if it did get hard. Scott encouraged her every step of the way. No matter how much she accidentally hurt him. All part of the learning process so he could let her off for now. Maybe if they continued training together he could help her add a little more grace to what she was learning. He was having fun with it either way. No pain no gain, right?

----

Over at the bar he’d encountered Jordan for the second time that day and she was easily making his head spin. “Well now you can put what you learned to good use? Not too different to what we did on the mat” Scott smiled easily, she’d never been dancing before outside of charity galas. He wondered exactly how prominent her family was. Some of the dots connected but she was still very much a mystery to him. “So I’m taking a stab at assuming your folks don’t approve of you joining the initiative?” he cocked his head to the side to study her reaction. Scott knew from that whether or not he should drop the topic or let her talk it out. He didn’t judge her either way, maybe she’d feel comfortable enough to talk a bit more about her home life. Giving her an out he also added, “It’s the other way round for me. I think I’d be the world's biggest disappointment if I didn’t come along on this ride.” Scott shrugged not all that bothered, luckily for him he actually wanted to be here. Bringing the spotlight on himself was just to give Jordan an option to not talk about her life if she didn’t want to. Either way she’d find something to talk about and that’s all he wanted.

He felt a rush of warmth in his chest when she complimented him back. It was nice of her to say and Scott took it as a sign she was interested on some level. Of course it didn’t mean anything needed to happen between them. He’d keep feeling his way through situations and see where she wanted to take it. They had all night and he wasn’t in any rush. Not only that, but Scott had already picked up the vibe that Jordan was more inexperienced with things in general. Seems as though she’d come from a sheltered life. He didn’t want her to feel pressured into doing anything she wasn’t ready for. She didn’t need to be taken advantage like that.

Nodding to her request they made it to the bar and Scott ordered two mojitos. It didn’t bother him what he drank, he had some preferences but for the most part he wasn’t overly picky. He watched as she took the first sip and smiled at her comment. “Sometimes. Can’t deny the first drink after a long day doesn’t feel awesome. Besides, everyone here has something in common… so it’s a good chance to network.” He picked up his own drink to take a swig and put back down. “There’s other ways to unwind after a long day.” He winked playfully. Scott could think of a million ways he’d use to unwind, a lot of them were innocent and some others not so much. He left it to Jordans imagination which she’d prefer.

Her sudden change to something more serious caught his attention and he listened intently. She thanked him for doing his job. Now that was something he wasn’t expecting. Her hand came up onto his arm and the contact was nice. “No problem. Seriously I did nothing, you overcome some of your fears today. That's way more awesome than anything I did. That little badass today was all you.” She had a strength in her which she didn’t even realize she had. All Scott needed to do was be there and wait for her to show it. Picking up his drink he downed another mouthful and put the glass back down. Reaching out he took her hand from his arm and kept a hold of it. He was guiding her away from the bar to the dance floor. If their drinks disappeared so what? He’d get them more if needed. “Come on, I think it’s your turn to show me some moves.” He smiled playfully. Scott didn’t care if their dancing didn’t exactly match the melody of the songs playing, just as long as he could be close to her.

Jordan Moore
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Infiltrator

Relationship:Single

Played by:Dane

She felt a little like a kid as she had done a little more getting ready just because she knew she’d probably see him and she really wanted him to like what he saw. Now she was standing there in front of him as he wanted to dance with her, and it was like she couldn't stop smiling like a crazy person. How could a person make another person feel like this after only hours in each others company?
His comment had her smiling softly ”I think people might look a little if we came tumbling to the floor in an armgrip.” He was quick to pick up on the hint to her dysfunctional family, and his question had her looking to the floor biting her lip before she looked up ready to answer honestly, ”My parents… don’t exactly know about it…” It was a shitty move, she knew as much, but she didn’t really feel like she had a choice. They had a ton of connections, if they didn't want her to go they would make sure she didn't. For once in her life she had to make sure they didn't make decisions for her. She felt like she was doing the right thing, but then why did it feel so terrible?
Even though she didn't mind admitting how screwed up it was for her she welcomed the change in subject. Even with his shrug she had to ask; ”So… are you going because you want or because they want you to?” There was nothing judging in her voice, if it was the case she would understand him, after all she had done a lot for the same reason. You do a lot for family.

Jordan's mind was not going to innocent places standing next to the bar’s hottest guy as he winked to her. She was drawn to him, moving a single step closer and looking up into his sparkling eyes. ”Oh really? Like what?” She took another sip of her drink while not breaking eye contact, ”Maybe you can show me.” He was just so perfect and everything in her body screamed for her to take the chance. He seemed to be interested, maybe she was just seeing what she wanted to see, but she'd never know if she didn't try. Okay, so maybe it was still a little offensive, but could you really blame her? After all, it felt like she was living her life for the first time, and she had a lot to make up for. Like flirting with the hottest, strongest, most adventurous man she had ever met.

Once again he proved that he was straight out of one of those way to cheesy romantic movies that makes women swoon. He put it all on her, even though she felt like she didn't deserve it. Had he not been there reminding her what was important she would still be sitting on that gym mat thinking she couldn't do anything herself. She opened her mouth to tell him he gave her too much credit when his large sip made her stop and look at him a little confused. The confused look only grew as he took her hand, but she quickly put down her drink to follow him, and that’s when he told her where they were going. Her turn to show some moves? “It wouldn't really match the rhythm of the song...” Of all the things her parents had drilled into her, image was definitely in the top of the list. She looked down at all the people around them, but no-one was looking. And no-one was caring about their image. Once again she laughed softly. ”This is not the kind of party I am used to,” she looked around again before she sent him a dazzling smile, ”Screw it!” Scott seemed to make her more brave, which in return only made her more attracted to him. She liked the kind of person she was around him, and it made her want to cherish every second she had and hope to make more.
Standing on the dancefloor she gently navigated his left hand to her hip before she put her left hand on his shoulder and took his right hand in hers in a firm grip. ”Okay let's start out slowly. Just follow my steps.” As she lifted her feet she looked deep into his eyes and whispered ”Right. Left. Right.” To help keep him in the rhythm only they followed. She tuned out the bars loud music until there was only their rhythm left, and the sound of their breathing as they slowly moved on the dancefloor. If it had been possible she would have stayed in that moment forever.

Scott Ryder
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Scott had boundless amounts of energy. When on the job he was usually cooped up on the station protecting a mass relay. Any chance he got off station he was living it up to its full potential. He always found it so easy to have fun and find a face or two to get into some trouble with. His curiosity and thirst for exploration made him an ideal candidate for exploring the stars with a pathfinding team. An opportunity he only had his dad to thank for.

“So what if they look? All they’ll see is a gorgeous girl” he laughed with a playful wiggle of his head. Scott wasn’t oblivious, he’d been acutely aware of other people possibly watching or judging them. He’d learned a long time ago to not put too much credit into that. Can’t stop doing what you love based on worrying about others. On a more sombering note Scott had picked up on Jordan’s words between the lines. She was leaving her parents behind and they probably didn’t know she was going. “Can’t have been an easy decision for you.” He noted thoughtfully, a more saddened look on his face. It might have been perceived as him thinking she made the wrong decision but it was far from it. “You know… so long as you can make peace with leaving, you’ve got nothing to feel guilty for. Family doesn’t just end in blood. You get to decide who your family is.” With that he dropped the topic. No amount of reassuring her will ever take the pain of leaving them behind away. No matter how terrible they were to her, on some level she will always still love them.

Just as he had picked up on some of her family troubles, she’d done the same to him and he laughed. His head dipped glance at the ground before bringing it back up to meet her eyes. “Some days I say it’s for myself, other days not so much he smiled shyly. Family had certainly had a huge impact on his decision to go, but the more he thought about it and went through the process, the more he wanted this for himself. “All I know is that I could be exploring somewhere that no other species has been before. It’s cheesy, I know. But being the first in history to do something epic, that sounds pretty damn cool if you ask me.” He had a boyish look of wonder and excitement about him as he talked. Scott doing this might just get him on par with achieving what the rest of his family could. Not only that but he never truly enjoyed his past job. Who would want to babysit a mass relay for years on end? Headfirst and winging his way through the great unknown was much more his style.

When Scott mentioned there being other ways to unwind Jordan automatically took a step closer to him. He smirked knowingly at her questions. “Well I can’t reveal all the ways...” Then she said something which made both his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Now he really wasn’t sure if they were on the same page. If they were he absolutely wasn’t going to let this moment pass up because he’s being an idiot. He laughed at her bold flirtations, rolling his tongue along the inside of his cheek he thought through his response. “I’m no photographer, but I can picture us leaving here after a dance… your place or mine?” She could laugh it off and they continue with their night, or maybe she might take him seriously. He certainly didn’t want to have had too many drinks if he really wanted to make sure she had an mind blowing night. Scott was seriously not above hooking up with someone if they were interested.

Jordan reluctantly complied as he got her to her feet and guided them to the dance floor. “We’ll make up our own rhythm then” he shrugged, looking back at her and slowing his pace some. He didn’t want to be dragging her into something she wasn’t ready for. She admitted this wasn’t her usual party and he nodded in understanding. “It’s way more relaxing once you’re on the dance floor surrounded by other people just doing their thing, trust me” He reassured her once more and she seemed to actually trust him on that. Scott never got why people trusted him with anything. This kind of behaviour was exactly what would get him into trouble growing up. His charisma was a little too easygoing. While he couldn’t talk his way out of a problem he could definitely talk his way into one.

Once on the dancefloor, Jordan quickly took over the reigns and guided Scott through a dance she knew. It didn’t keep in rhythm with the music or other dancers around them but after a short while that all just became background noise to them both anyway. Scott watched her footing and mirrored it. It didn’t take him long to pick up the steps and while he could use with some lessons he didn’t do too terrible. He was hesitant just as Jordan had been with the sparring. She was definitely the more confident mover in this scenario and it made her so damn attractive. “So do you show these moves to every guy you meet?” he teased, a throwback to her previous comment on the training mat. The hand on her shoulder had moved closer to run his thumb along the side of her neck. He was an openly affectionate kind of guy and physical contact of any kind was completely welcomed.

Jordan Moore
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Infiltrator

Relationship:Single

Played by:Dane

Time and time again Scott proved he was the exact opposite of everything she was used to. He didn't care what people thought, he wasn't trying to be something he wasn't. For her everything about him was exotic and exciting. She liked the kind of person she could see herself as around him, that was the kind of person she hoped to be in Andromeda. After all her talk of becoming a new person, it wasn’t until this meeting that she could truly see it, see just how magnificent it could be. ”God Scott. Don’t ever change.” The words left her lips before her mind had properly processed what she was actually saying. She was admitting to the fact that she loved the way he was. Now she could only hope it wouldn't scare him away as she looked down shy.
She studied his reaction trying to determine if he thought she was a terrible person. He looked sadder, and she immediately wanted the carefree, happy Scott back. She didn't want to upset him with her troubles, and still she felt like she could tell him without judgement. Even though he was really a stranger, he already seemed to know more about her than most others. There was still one thing he didn't know, and it made her chuckle at his otherwise reassuring comment, ”Family has never been about blood for me. My biological parents didn't want me, I was raised by adoptive parents,” she looked at him, thoughtful and sad, ”Do you think I’m letting them down? They took me in when the people that made me didn’t want me, and know I’m leaving them behind… isn’t it ungrateful?” She had tried speaking about this with Lucas, but he had kept insisting that they had brought it on themselves and didn't deserve her consideration.

There he was. The Scott that had captured all of her attention. The boyish look made her blush a little for reasons she didn't truly understand, how could a smile do that? His little speech sounded so damn inspirational, he could have been a recruiter for the Initiate. With that look and that speech people would be lining up hoping there were more of him. ”It does. You got the cool job. What about your family? Are they doing something cool too?” In a way she couldn't imagine his family doing anything nearly as cool as him, and still they had to be pretty cool to have produced this guy.

She loved the closeness, why hadn’t she moved closer earlier? From here she could smell his aftershave and pick up every detail of his beautiful brown eyes. It was all she could do not to close the distance between them there and then. Still, image was so imprinted. She couldn't be seen kissing a stranger, could she? She wouldn't want to have reputation following her across galaxies, and that was what her parents would have thought would happen. Now she had to decide if she was thinking the same thing, and it was the strangest feeling.
His eyebrows rose, and uncertainty filled her features as she started second guessing if he was actually interested. Had she really been misunderstanding all those signals? When he finally responded she laughed full of relief, ”Cheesy. I like it. Well, whichever is closest.” She winked at him, once again comfortable with the closeness. This was far from anything she had ever done before, but it felt right. She wanted this; she wanted him, and everything in her body was screaming for her to leave with him, no matter the consequences.

Once again Scott was there, patient and full of inspiring words, making her do things she wouldn't have believed she could. She would always cherish this meeting. In a few hours he had changed her life for the better, as she was now looking forward to the person she could be, and the kind of life she could have, all the way over in another galaxy. ”I do trust you Scott.” She looked up at him with a confident smile before she squeezed his hand. She knew she was never going to put into words what this meeting had meant to her. It would be too hard and too private. Maybe she would meet him again in Andromeda, she surely hoped so. But all of that was too early to wonder about, right now she still had plenty of hours left with him. And it was going to start with them dancing.

He was picking up the dance moves pretty fast and she was honestly impressed by him, something that was obvious in her smile as she looked at him. Now he was the hesitant one and she kinda enjoyed he change in roles. Even though she doubted that she was able to do encouragement speeches as well, thankfully Scott didn’t seem to need one, he seemed perfectly happy jumping into something new. His comment was met by another soft laugh. There was just something about him that had her laughing happily all the time like a little girl with her first crush. ”Only the really cute ones.” She replied joining him in recreating their first bit of flirting.
His thumb started caressing her neck and everything was spinning from the contact. This was it, what all the talking had let up to. Even with their flirting a part of her hadn’t been able to believe that he could be interested, not until that very moment. She moved her arms until they were laying around his neck, crossing behind it. The moment had her stepping closer until there was barely any room between their bodies. Standing there in the middle of the dancefloor, swaying to a rhythm far from the one everyone else was dancing to, she looked up at him. She had never felt like this before, was this what she had been missing all of these years? Slowly, hesitantly like he was gonna pull away from her she moved forward gently placing her lips on his. When she pulled away her eyes were filled with a hunger. ”So we danced. Your place or mine?” This was what she wanted. For the first time she wasn't basing her decisions on anyone else or any social norms, and it felt riveting.

Scott Ryder
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

He snorted out a laugh at her words, she was so damn sweet and he loved the way she smiled and laughed. Jordan was a very easygoing person or at least Scott had been having the best time whenever he was around her. She was easy to talk to and he got to be himself without much effort trying not to be. “For you? I’ll try my best.” He’d do anything to impress this girl, she was the type a guy could easily fall head over heels for. If Jordan ever learns how easy it is to use those charms, she’d be downright dangerous. Scott definitely could see himself hanging out with her more often.

This had always been the biggest difference between the younger Ryder and the senior one. Scott empathised with other people without much work. His father Alec didn’t really know how to relate to others in that way. Growing up he never saw a doting or loving father, just one full of constant criticisms and intense regimes. For Scott that was the normal in his life, and against all odds, he still came out the other side with this unconditional love for anything and everything. It took a lot to dull his sparkle.

She clarified her family dynamics which he nodded along to. A loaded question with so many different answers, Scott could see a few perspectives “I guess it depends...” he hesitated, raising a brow and shrugging which gave him time to think his next words. “They took you in, but they should have also given you the tools to eventually lead your own life even if they aren’t there anymore.” It stung to think of his own mother in this situation, but she raised him and a lot of what he was today he felt was because of her. Family dynamics were hard, everyone had come from different and complicated backgrounds. Scott cocked his head to the side, he could see how much this was eating at her. “You could always send them a recorded message set to post after you’ve gone… if you wanted to give them some closure. I think if they could see how brave you were for doing this, they’d be proud of you.” He definitely meant every word of it. Scott was going to Andromeda to prove something to himself, maybe she was doing that too.

Getting to be out exploring a new galaxy was a dream he never imagined would become a reality. She asked about the others going and he smiled “We’re all doing the same thing. My dad is leading the human pathfinding team. My sister, me, and a few others are on his crew.” By now she’d probably caught on to it being Alec Ryder from the job title alone. SAM and the AI implant had been revolutionary technology and had already been introduced to those which had joined the initiative project. It would be offered to assist all residents which opted for it. Scott would be getting one as part of the pathfinding team. Maybe he’d have balked at the idea of getting an AI in his head if he hadn’t watched his dad work on SAM for years.

He’d already made his mind up the moment she laughed at his god-awful cheesy pickup line. A girl like that was far too good to pass up. Scott smiled at her words. He’d been almost tempted to skip the dancing altogether but she’d only just got there and he had the whole night to spend with her. Might as well take advantage of having a little fun while they were there. His whole stomach knotted up the way she said she trusted him. He couldn’t get enough of how her lips moved when she said his name. Was that bad? He definitely thought about all the things he wanted to do with her later. This was going to be a night he wouldn’t forget in a long time.

Dancing was a lot of fun, Scott was enthusiastically clumsy and Jordan didn’t seem to mind at all. They laughed and flirted as if it were their first time. Throwing her lines back to her Jordan lit up and did the same. It was almost too cute, Scott smiled like an idiot. He showed her his affections through his thumb tracing lines against her neck. Before he knew it Jordan closed the final distance between them. Scott slowed to a sway with her in his arms. She leaned up hesitantly, fearing rejection maybe, he leaned down to meet her lips in a short embrace.

He took the moment in as it was. Jordan tangled up in his arms, her plump lips on his. Admittedly he could have stayed like this forever, freezing time and holding onto this picture perfect moment. As they pried apart her hungry look matched his. He searched her eyes, noting the specks of different colors making them look like fire. “I’ll walk you home, lets go” he smirked, it would save her having to take the walk of shame back to her own place the next day. Reluctantly he got himself together and took a firm grip of Jordan’s hand to guide them out of the bar.

It wasn’t quite like walking out into the cool night air on Earth. They stepped out into an air-conditioned hallway with dimmed evening lights overhead. They’d need to catch a short tram ride back to the residential blocks so Scott started heading in the direction for that. “You ever done anything like this before?” He asked curiously. Scott had done his share of one night stands and bar hookups, he felt completely at ease with her by his side. Having only just met her in one day he worried she might be having second thoughts during trip to her place. “I mean it when I say I can just walk you home. I trust you to tell me what works and what doesn’t.” Scott worked best on feedback, even the wordless kind. If his partner was having the best time, then so was he.

Within minutes they were getting onto the small empty 8-person tram. Stepping past just the threshold of the doors they went to the map which Jordan focused on pressing the residential sector for the ride to begin. While she was doing that, Scotts hand dropped away from hers and he stepped up behind her. His hands went to her hips, caressing her curves. “You know… I’ve wanted you since the moment I spotted you in the crowd at training” he admitted playfully. She was gorgeous on the inside and on the out. Scott had been like a moth to a flame. He brought his hand up to move her hair back and gently slide her black dress off of her shoulder. Head dipping down he planted some kisses along the bare skin of her shoulder. His body pressing up against her back. Scott might have been tormenting her just a touch. He craved that look he’d seen at the bar and would love to get it again.

The hand still on her hip slid round to her front, riding up the dress to slip his hand under it as he went. He continued his fingers dragging along the top of her thigh into the inside of her thigh. He went agonisingly slow, just enough for her to either stop him or to let him proceed. When he got to her core he traced circles over the fabric of her underwear. Adding a tiny amount of pressure so she certainly could feel every purposeful stroke. Getting her all hot and bothered before they made it to the apartment was his goal. This hadn’t been the first time he’d taken a person home and he loved the buildup to set the night off to a great start.

Jordan Moore
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.