Add Reply

Twinkle twinkle little star
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Infiltrator

Relationship:Single

Played by:Dane

It was far into the night and Kadara Port was as quiet as it got. Lights made sure you could walk around safe from tripping, but in every shadow danger lured. This was Kadara after all. Off in the distance you could hear the music coming from Kralla's Song where people were no doubt drinking their minds out. They were the only ones stupid enough to be awake at this hour, only ones except from Jordan.

After tossing and turning in bed she eventually gave up. Sleep wasn't coming to her, and waiting didn't go anywhere. So she threw on the first thing she found, a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, and walked out the door. Some fresh air would do her good she told herself. Of course she wasn't stupid enough to walk around Kadara Port in the middle of the night unarmed. She held the shaft of the knife in her sleeve as she with a sigh leaned on a pillar and looked up at the stars that still looked so wrong to her. It was gonna be a long night.

Tag: Luciano Mastroianni
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Soldier

Relationship:Single Pringle

Played by:Orchid

Luciano was an acquired taste. He adored jokes, practical jokes and verbal jokes. Some people—like the group who had taken to surrounding him—didn’t take it very well! He liked to make others laugh, once he’d been called the ‘class clown’. He was the fun one out of the three Mastroianni brothers. It showed too. Though that ‘fun’ often landed him in trouble as much as it did with friends! The downside to being himself, really…

Tonight it came randomly. A simple joke made in good tastes (seriously!) ended up with him being the target of some rather angry Angara! No weapons in the Port, at least no guns, but that didn’t mean that the Angara were idiots. They wielded knives while he himself had nothing. Luckily for Luciano he wasn’t an idiot either. He’d defend himself just without any weapon beyond his body.

Sounds of combat could be heard through the relatively quiet port. The loudest noise would the noise from his brother’s bar, Kralla’s Song. However once you passed the entrance to the bar, you could hear the grunts and shouts of Luciano and four very angry Angara! He was doing quite well up until the third Angara sliced a blade into his ribs, allowing another to piece into his shoulder. Luciano would rip the blade from his shoulder out and slice the Angara in return.

They’d eventually run away once he could properly defend himself, the knife wound on his shoulder pouring blood with the one to his ribs still possessing the blade in question. “Well, shit.” He cursed out as he looked at his wounds. “Uh… Medic?” He called out into the port.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Enjoying the fresh air and quiet she closed her eyes and rested her head on the pillar. With her eyesight shut down it was as if her hearing was better, and suddenly a noise caught her attention. In a flash she opened her eyes and pushed away from the pillar. Sounds of struggle was coming from the same direction as the music from Kralla's Song, and despite her better judgment she moved closer to the turmoil.

As she got closer the noise got stronger too. Then suddenly it turned into footsteps; coming straight at her. It was kinda ironic, curiosity killed the cat or whatever they used to say. Three Angara came running her way, one of them holding their hand over a bloody cut, and pushed her away as they continued past her. She stopped in her steps a little confused. They were definitely running away from something, would it be clever to go towards it? Her grib on the handle tightened, and that's when she heard it. The only words that would make her go towards any kind of danger. Medic.

She followed the call, but she was not ready for the sight that followed. The feeling of a quiet night left her as she starred at the man with a knife in his side and a bleeding shoulder. "What happened to you? Wait... Where those Roekaar?" generally she found the Angara fascinating, but the Roekaar... those she truly hated. Of course she got where they were coming from, but fearing aliens and attacking them unprovoked was very different things.

She hurried to his side. Thankfully there weren't anything important in the shoulder, but the knife between his ribs could be very dangerous. She slowly took her knife out from her sleeve, not wanting to scare him more, and used it to cut it of. "Let's try to stop the bleeding" she mumbled, more to herself than him, before she used her cut of sleeve to tie around his shoulder. Then she turned her attention to the knife still in him, the best blood blocker there was, but it still needed to come out at some point.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

As if God took pity on Luciano, a woman came up shortly after his call. Would she be a medical officer? His eyes sparkled with joy though that faded as pain replaced it. Roekaar? He looked confused at the word. Hadn't Andrea mentioned them to him? He couldn't remember, the word was still strange to him as were the Angara.

"I'm, not sure? Maybe? They didn't like my joke." So, maybe they were Roekaar or whatever! "They aren't very nice. I'm definitely going back to..." Ah, shit right. They hated the Nexus here. "Kralla's Song after this. And never leave." His brother owned it so... He'd be safe there until he could jump ship back to the Nexus.

She pulled a knife and he instinctively stepped back. Luciano would hit a woman if she attacked. Though she instead sliced her shirt and went to use it to bandage his wound. "Holy shit, you are a medic!"

What sort of weird answer to his prayer!
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

The confused look on his face as she mentioned the Roekaar got her to send one back. Who didn't know about the Roekaar, they were almost as dangerous as the Kett! Her confused look deepened at the mention of a joke. Since when did Roekaar care about jokes? Or wait long enough in slitting your throat to actually hear the joke? But when he mentioned never leaving Kralla's Song a smile crept onto her lips. There was something so ignorantly cute about him, it was rather refreshing from all the macho types she usually met on Kadara. Or anywhere she went with Calder really. "No Roekaar are not nice, but if I wanted to kill aliens I'd go to Kralla's Song" she sent him a grin before she continued "Fortunately for us they know they'd need an army to go up against Sloane".

He backed up and she couldn't blame him, but thankfully he soon understood what was going on. She had no intentions of hurting him, he hadn't giving her the slightest reason to. His outburst got her attention and for just a second she looked shocked, then the expression changed to a little embarrassed. She had been so caught up with his wounds that she hadn't even considered introducing herself "Oh. Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm Jordan and yea I'm a medic, I'll help you".

Her fingers gently touched the area around the knife. "This is bad... I need my med kit" her thoughtful look went from his wound to his eyes. He was a stranger and on Kadara trust was deadly, but he needed her help, and well she had a good feeling about him. "I can't treat you here, but what I need is in my apartment, it's not far, are you okay to walk?" his injury shouldn't affect walking, but it was probably painful and it was dangerous with the knife still in him. Still she needed tools and a cleaner space than a back alley.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Kadara seemed somehow evil like Omega but worse somehow! Luciano normally just stuck to non-criminal affairs and people. That really wasn't working out so well for him in the Milky Way and definitely not now in Andromeda either! The woman examining his wounds, the woman who ran from nowhere to his aid, looked embarrassed at his exclaim. He'd guessed she was a medic or at least a trained assassin coming to finish the job in an unusual way.

"Luciano," He introduced himself with a grin though it was a lopsided one. "Pleasure to meet you though I'd have preferred meeting without a knife in me. That'd have been nice too." Luciano wanted to laugh but even breathing sort of ached at this point.

Her apartment? Jordan wanted to retrieve her med kit back at her place. His instincts said to pull out the blade from his rib and slice her throat with it. However Luciano was not that sort of man. If Jordan killed him then Jordan killed him.

"Okay. I'll be fine. Lead the way! Just, uh... Don't go to fast." He didn't want to get lost!
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

She looked at him closely. Luciano. He kinda looked like a Luciano. He didn’t look that bad either. Her eyes hurried back down to his wound. “Sometimes it feels like this is the only way I meet new people” of course it wasn’t, especially in Kadara Port where weapons weren’t even allowed. Still her skills as a medic became useful more often that not, though most of the time it was just because of Calders arrogance.

She went over to his other side so she could support him without touching the knife still in his side, and slipped under his shoulder. “Don’t worry I’m not in any hurry” she started leading him towards her apartment without any idea that he still thought she might kill him. In her mind she’d making it pretty clear that she had no intention of harming him. If she was gonna kill him why not do it there in an abandoned alley instead of risking they’d run into someone. “As I said it’s not that far but let me know if you need a rest” she tried to put all her powers into supporting him so he had to use as little as possible. She hated moving him, fearing it might hurt him more, but that knife had to come out under the right circumstances.

Finally they arrived at her apartment “We’re here” she exclaimed as she duck under his arm to look at his injured side once again. Warm fingers touching the area around the knife. “Good I don’t think the knife has moved. Let’s get you inside” she opened the door and then went back to his side clearly offering her help inside. Her place wasn’t much since she spend most of her time on the ship. Just a small kitchen, a bathroom, a small living room and a bedroom with nothing more than a bed and a closet. She led him into the kitchen where she quickly emptied the table “You should probably lay down for this”.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

The idea that this was the only way she met new people really didn’t seem surprising to him. Kadara seemed awful, honestly. Luciano didn’t know too much about the people here. He’d been in Cryo when the entire Uprising happened and had been told of things by Andrea then further by Matteo. What more could he do? Trusting this woman entirely would likely be his death. Better to be paranoid and alive than to be trusting and dead.

Jordan said to let her know if he needed rest. About half way through their walk to her apartment, he needed one but pushed on anyways. Why? It seemed obvious but he didn’t want to risk getting caught again by those Angara or by someone who saw an opportunity in a bleeding idiot. That idiot obviously being himself!

They arrived; her fingers touched the area around the wound which brought a slight wince in response. Enter. Fuck. He nodded a few times and entered, accepting her aid in doing so. Luciano wasn’t an arrogant fool, if he needed help he’d ask for it or accept it if offered. That likely was because he had brothers and they were his life, his support system, they helped one another without thinking.

Luciano gave a heavy sigh, wincing at the pain that it caused. “Yeah, okay.” The table was cleared for him and so he cautiously laid down upon it, placing hands on either side of the table to support himself when the pain struck. “Hit me, doc.”

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

He hadn't said a word the whole way there, and Jordan was slowly realising he might not trust her to much. For her it wouldn't make any sense to try and help him only to hurt him, he had been a pretty easy target back there. Maybe if she wanted something worse than to kill him, but her mind couldn't even go to that idea, it was just too far from who she was.
He accepted her help, and she supported him in. It had been quite a while since there had been a guy in her little apartment and honestly she felt a little weird about it. Even if he was only there so she could save his life.

"That would be a little counter productive" she smiled trying to clear the air a little, "Unfortunately I am going to have to cut into you. The knife is deep and might very well have cut into some important things, I have to get in and sew them together before I can close the wound, and I need space for that". She tried to give him a comforting and trusting smile, just taking the knife out would probably kill him, but she knew she was asking for a lot letting her cut into him.

She stepped away opening a cupboard and found a bottle of the strongest liquor she had and handed it to him. "I can't put you under with the equipment I have here. I'm gonna give you a local anesthetic but it's still gonna hurt... a lot. You should drink this". With one last look she left the room to find her medkit. Fortunately she always kept a lot of different things in case of emergencies.

When she came back she started preparing the instruments. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to cut your shirt off" she turned back to him with a pair of regular scissors, clearly waiting for his go ahead before she did anything.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Luciano gave a deep sigh at the mentioning of being cut into. Well, he didn’t like pain or knives or any sort of inconvenience to him physically. He nodded his understanding. It could be worse, right? Those people could have killed him and this woman could have to. Would Matteo go on a rampage and kill them? Is it wrong or weird he hoped his big brother would? Andromeda would have its first serial killer or so he liked to imagine as he watched Jordan break out the heavy alcohol.

“You have steady hands right?” He asked as he took the bottle from her. “You aren’t going to accidentally cut me deeper or slice me further?” Hey, better safe than sorry! He sat up to drink it and made a face of discontent at its taste and the way it burned his throat. Luciano really just wanted a martini right now after that disgusting excuse for alcohol.

If anything surprised him it was the comment of his shirt. Cutting off his… shirt? He arched a brow. “I could just take it off.” That’s when he realized… “Oh, right, hahahha, yeah…” He rubbed the back of his head with laughter. “Go ahead.” Luciano had a habit of looking a gift horse in the mouth. Example? Right now. “Are you an exile?”

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

It was a fair question. Did she have steady hands? Well yeah. And after a certain amount of removed knifes it stops making your nervous. ”Don’t worry I do this way too often” she sent him a comforting smile hoping it would just help a little. She needed him to feel safe and lay still, if he started moving, that would be when she cut something she shouldn’t have. She chuckled a little when she saw the face he made over the alcohol ”Yeah it doesn’t really taste that good, but it gets the job done”.

Her brows rose when he said he could just take it off, but before she could comment on it he had realized the mistake himself. With a smile she stepped closer and started cutting the shirt up. The exile comment she hadn’t expected though. Most of the exiles seemed to know each other and know that she didn’t fit in. He hadn’t seemed like an exile himself though. ”No. I came on the Hyperion, wasn’t even around for the rebellion. I chose to leave after” her focus was on his shirt, but it was obvious that she didn’t mind him asking questions, she had just asked him to put his life in her hands after all. ”I’m gonna give you the anesthetic now” she interrupted story time with, before she gently stuck the needle in his side. She hated how much it was still going to hurt, but it was the best she could do. ”Now Luciano what are you doing in Kadara since you’re clearly not an exile either” she smiled at him, before picking the knife up, ”This is gonna hurt, but I’d like you to keep talking. I… I have to know if you pass out”. After all it was pretty normal to pass out from pain. Hopefully the local anesthetic would keep enough pain at bay that he would stay awake the whole time.

She gave him one more comforting smile, before her gaze fixed on his side, and she started cutting the wound more open. ”I need you to hold very still for this” her entire focus was on his wound as she slowly started pulling the knife out at the angle it had come in. She didn’t let her breath out before the knife was out of him. Without the block blood started pouring too. She had to be fast and close the artery it had hit, but all the blood made it harder to find. Minutes that felt like hours went by until she had closed the artery up, ”Finally. Are you still with me Luciano? You were lucky the knife only hit an artery and by some luck missed your organs” that would have been a very different operation. She looked up at him for the first time in what felt like forever. She still had to close the wound, but first she wanted to check in on him.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Luciano could talk forever! The youngest of three siblings, it was his secret talent. She was from Hyperion? His eyes widened with interest. She willingly left the Nexus after after the Uprising? That needed to be explored but he wouldn’t do it now. Maybe after she’d fixed him up. Just in case it triggered something in her and she ended up stabbing him repeatedly with this weird alien knife in him.

And she wanted conversation so… Here it was! He did wince as the needle entered his skin, the anesthetic doing its job relatively quickly. “My brother was exiled. I’m the youngest of three. My eldest brother is here,” He owned Kralla’s Song or at least he did at the time. In just a few days time, the bar would become someone else’s. “I’m Nexus, I build colonies. This is… Well, my time to visit Matteo.”

Clearly he got in trouble when not under the eyes of his siblings! Boy, that wasn’t anything new. The pain truly hit once the blade had been removed from the wound. He felt his body shudder slightly at the sensation. The warmth of blood was obvious as it flooded from the wound and drenched his tanned skin. He continued to talk, though this time he talked about cats. He loved them and really wanted one. Though was an Adhi close enough to a cat?

Such rambling continued until Jordan finished her job. He remained conscious—surprising himself by this and no doubt her too!—but he felt incredibly dizzy. “Yeah, I’m-I’m good.” He gave her a thumbs up but remained in the relaxed position on the table. “I’m a lucky man, doc.” He thrummed a soft laugh.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

She asked him to talk and talk he did. Actually he gave her his entire life story. She smiled to herself. It was so easy with him, a feeling she hadn't had with many people after coming to this rock of violence and crime. "So you're the spoiled one?" she asked with a smile that revealed she was the youngest too. Not that that was the reason she was spoiled. After all it was pretty easy when the only other child was a rebel that eventually left. "So you're supposed to see your brother and instead gets stabbed and end up on my kitchen table. You're pretty unlucky huh?" what were the chances? After all Kadara Port used to be more safe than that. Unlucky indeed.

She worked for a while, listening to him go on and on about random stuff. Which of course only made her smile. There was an innocence to him that he she had almost forgotten all about. Suddenly it felt like she had been on this planet forever.

He stayed conscious, something she had never thought would happen. The pain alone should have knocked him out, and with the exhaustion on top of that. The thumps up made yet another smile, though this time it was directed at his handsome face and not her working hands. "What's that word... a silver lining?" she laughed softly at him, glad he didn't try to stand. "Let me just get this blod off you. You should probably stay here tonight. You're not really in any condition to go anywhere. I'll take the couch" she soaked a towel and started removing blood from his chest while still talking. Even though she had done her best he had still lost a lot of blood which would probably make him a bit dizzy. Getting him down from the table and into the bed on her own was really the big problem here. After all he was a lot bigger than her.

So so sorry for the wait! Hope you still want to post otherwise I understand <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.