CREDITS
CHARACTER LEVEL
NEXT LVL XP
Nexus LVL 19
NEXT LVL 1655 A.V.P.
Journey to
Mass Effect Andromeda Roleplay
the Stars

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Curiosity killed the spaceman, Majora | Mission #3
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Explorer

Relationship:Single

Played by:Majora

Light hearted banter was always fun right in the middle of battle, for some reason it always made him feel invincible or like everything was normal even though he was in the middle of a firefight. He didn’t know what it was, or when it had started but he always had to carry on a normal conversation while aiming his gun at something and just acting like it was a normal every day thing for him to be firing sticky grenades at someone. Well those someone being a bunch of Kett bent on killing him and his new-found compatriot Damian, which wasn’t going to sit well if he wanted to invite the guy onto his ship. Which of course he hadn’t even really decided on yet, he had to think about it because technically he’d never asked anyone to be on his ship cause he liked working alone. But from what he’d seen so far Damian was the right sort of crazy that he needed on the Ebony Falcon, he didn’t seem to mind they were in space in a damaged ship fighting Kett. And now that he was at the bridge with the other male, his gun still pointed down the hall as he fired a few more rounds, he couldn’t help grinning some.

Glancing at Damian he tilted his head to the side as the male commented about them possibly doing that, but he had a better idea. Walnut colored eyes glanced down at the males arm as a familiar looking energy started spark around it, the wicked smile lit up by the energy sending chills down Dick’s spine, the good kind, a very good kind. It was hard not to chuckle as the male commented on it being alright on the bridge but he was going to take a slice of the action, if Dick was alright with it. To which Dick simply gestured for him to go ahead, eyes switching from the males devious face to the pitch black energy that quickly formed a shield on his arm, the energy almost like a void, ”By all means…I think they deserve a taste from someone who’s waited patiently for their turn…go on I’ll man the fort here.” Dick watched in amusement and fascination as the other male jumped out into the foray, not caring at first if he was hit or not then his biotic shield started sending rounds back towards the Kett, while most missed a few made direct contact much to Dick’s chagrin, he was quite enjoying himself and the show Damian was putting on.

More Kett were mowed down by their own weapons ricocheting back at them, and soon Damian was back behind the wall with him, and Dick was just grinning at him, ”Oh I don’t mind at all, just curious as to what else you can do with those biotics…” As if to answer him he glanced down the hall as one of the Kett were lifted up and then slammed into the floor harshly, something snapping, the sound filtering down the hall making Dick wince but he was impressed. ”Not exactly what I had in mind but you know what, I’ll take it…love the color too…definitely haven’t seen that color before…wonder it what it looks like against…” He didn’t finish his train of thought, mostly because it involved wondering aloud what the color of the males dark energy looked like against his naked body. But as interesting as that might be to voice aloud, more shots rang down the hall and he had to return fire, several sticky grenades lighting up the corridor and blowing several Kett backwards or to pieces depending on where they were hit. He wasn’t actually aiming at this point, just knowing they had a choke point was proving to be far more beneficial than anything else that might help them out.

Unfortunately for them Dick knew that if they kept plugging the hallway with bodies that the Kett would eventually just blow the ship up. Getting a quick idea the male created a barrier of bright orange energy that blocked off more shots from coming through as he made his way to the main consoles of the bridge. ”I think we might be running out of time…not that I’m not enjoying spending time with you Damian, but I think if we keep frustrating them like this they might just open fire on the ship…so how about we do…something fun?” He grinned over at the male as he connected his omni-tool to the computer, the HUD appeared in his line of vision as he started typing with his fingers in mid-air typing out the commands to turn off the gravity and the life support, ”So…you might want to put your helmet back on…as much as I hate hiding that pretty face of yours we’re about to be out of air…and if I have my way this ship is gonna go into meltdown…which I say we use our time accordingly and get back to my ship by jetpacking our way there…how’s that sound to you gorgeous? Think you can make it over to my ship before this blows?”

Dick's Armor
Tag: Damian Whitton
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Played by:Pat

Light hearted banter made what would have been an otherwise boring encounter far more amusing. These kett people didn’t even make killing them all that fun, and it left him empty with the act. People at the very least had the ability to show fear when someone tried to kill them. These people were all too ready to die for their pointless little cause they championed. Maybe he could show off a little of that power that so many people gave him fearful looks for. Mass effect fields having sparked up as he charged the many kett trying to assault the few that resided on this derelict vessel. Whatever they were hoping to find, well now that just didn’t matter to him. Corpses didn’t have much choice in what they got in the end.

Rounds ricocheted from his barrier, colliding with a few and shredding through bony plating. A few were lucky enough to have shields, instead stumbling back a step as they realized what they were dealing with. This short engine of destruction was rushing them with no fear of the potential death he could incur. After taking out a few he ended up finding cover, further enunciating the fact he was a biotic with an almost smug air about him. There weren’t many humans that could have hoped to match him in this department, something he took an almost twisted pride in. ”Oh, you’d be surprised with what I can do with my biotics.” Was what he said, though the unspoken promise spoke volumes about what he implied. For now they had to make it off of the ship alive before going any further than that.

Likely they needed a few minutes before his data drive downloaded the information anyway. So he could afford to have a little fun before getting what he came for anyway. Dick was mid saying something else as more shots rang out, the fight continuing even if it was obvious who was winning. If only he had something that could clear out these pests in one go, but even he wasn’t a skilled enough biotic to pull something like that off. Something the blue skinned race of biotics had more of a claim to than himself. That was when his little companion mentioned something about needing to put his helmet back on and the ship going into meltdown. ””Well that’s a shame. Really wanted to see what this ship had on it.

Rising from his crouching position, he let a shock wave rip down the hallway. ”Let me get my data drive and we can blow this place.” Shooting from where he was, he crossed the room to the main computer and looked over the small screen that projected he had downloaded everything there was to take. Unhooking the small unit from the computer, Damian attached it to his pocket and settled his helmet back onto his head. Once again that stuffy thing was back where it belonged, something to keep the void from claiming his life. ”Yeah, think I can make it over to that ship before things go tits up. Just hope you can do the same.” He quipped before a thought hit him,

”Where exactly is that?” As if suddenly the air supply and gravity all shot off at once, Damian barely having time to have his mag boots activate and plant him against the metal floor.
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Played by:Majora

Damian was growing more and more interesting to Dick, every time he opened his mouth something interesting came out, or the way he acted just happened to be something that attracted Dick’s attention. His small comment about using his biotics definitely scored high on his surprise list and he couldn’t help but grinning at the male, ”I think I’ll hold you to that Damian…that could prove pretty interesting to witness and be a part of.” As much as he wanted to keep the banter up as well as the flirting Dick knew that their time was limited, if he was going to have his way and make sure that he took out as many Kett as possible, he needed Damian off this ship and on his own so that they could get out of there after he did what he needed to, to make sure the ship went into meltdown mode. ”I did too…I bet there are things on here none of us have seen before being the Aliens in this Galaxy…but I’d rather blow it all up than let the Kett have it…at least we’re getting stuff from the engine as well as the computer so we’re not empty.”

A brilliant display of dark energy launching itself down the hallway caught his attention as he chuckled, impressed by the man’s power and style, he nodded at his want for his data drive, ”By all means I can easily give you that amount of time…plus it’ll be fun to try and show off some…though I’m pretty sure you have me beat.” Grinning wide he took aim with his pistol and fired, if there was one thing he could do, it was get a few headshots just to impress his new companion. One, two, three, four, five, six, shit, nope that one didn’t count, the guy was still alive and screaming at him in that weird Kett language. His own helmet was back on as he turned his attention to Damian, blinking in surprise as he asked where his ship was, he couldn’t help grinning as he tossed up a bright orange barrier, blocking them from being fired at as he gestured to the cockpit window, ”Since we’re trapped in here, shoot out the window…then carefully maneuver yourself to the starboard side of the ship, you should be able to see her even if she’s black, her name is Ebony Hawk.”

Just a millisecond later Dick was activating his mag boots, feeling himself sticking to the floor as he kept the barrier up, he waited for Dick to escape the bridge, watching as he blasted out the window, and thankfully there was nothing to suck them out into space. He waited the last few seconds as Damian was floating out of the window before Dick turned his attention towards the Kett who were gathering at the end of the hall. Keeping the barrier up Dick quickly activated his omni-tool, his eyes glowing orange as he reached his hands out to type in midair on the interface that came with his omni-tool. Alien symbols in the language popped up in his line of sight from a small screen, using one hand he dragged it to the side before grabbing at another, one that had a diagnostic from the ship, lines leading to the engine room. ”Come one old girl, I know you can do this…you’ve been out here a long time…it’s time to give you a good death…worthy of someone like you…taking out a few Kett with you.” fingers quickly typed out a few commands that he hoped would be readily accepted.

It took a few moments but after that red lights began flashing on the screen, alerts popped up and there were lights flashing throughout the ship, an alien voice speaking a language he couldn’t decipher started blaring through hidden speakers. Deactivating his tool he quickly focused all his biotic strength and threw it down the hall, a blast of bright orange kinetic energy slamming into the Kett, sending them tumbling over one another as he released his mag boots and propelled himself out the hole in the window that had been made. Once he was out in space he felt the normal disorientation of being tethered to nothing, at least before he used his biotics to direct him. Floating around the side of the alien ship he was awed at the size of the Kett ship that was there, but he didn’t let that stop him as he propelled himself towards the Ebony Hawk. He could see that Damian had to already have made it, and as he directed himself there, he sent a code ahead to have the boarding area door open for him, allowing him to propel easily inside as it closed behind him, landing on the floor.

Waiting for the chamber to actualize made him antsy as he knew they had a short amount of time, and as soon as the door opened he was running towards the cockpit, grabbing Damian’s arm and dragging him along with him. ”We’ve got just enough time to strap in and get the hell out of dodge…come on pretty boy!” He laughed as he raced through the halls of his ship before getting to the bridge, two seats at the front and two behind, pointing to the other one at the front he sat himself down and strapped himself in, helmet off as he started gearing the hawk to go. ”When she blows, that ship will blow hard, we don’t want to be anywhere near it…so hold onto your ass Damian.” Laughing loudly he grabbed the helm and started turning the Hawk away, though remembering that there was another shuttle he made a quick diversion and fired several grappling cables to hook the shuttle as he started moving away. Twenty seconds later there was a bright flash of light from behind them, and then turbulence as the Hawk shook, but when it was over he did a quick scan and yelled happily.

”WE DID IT!! Welcome aboard the Hawk Damian!”

Dick's Armor
Tag: Damian Whitton
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.