sayenith's shit show
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Vanguard

Relationship:Apollo Peltier <3

Played by:Sayenith

Tab one.

Friendly Most of the folks that she calls friends are outside of her family. When she is home, it is much the same as when she is not. A lot of the times she cannot turn off the things that come out of her mouth and tends to go off of first impressions. Not to say that has not come back to bite her. She is a very loyal person once you do gain her trust.

Antagonistic She is sure to have a lot of these. A lot of them might come with the not so polite service record. While she is serviceman, she tends to get it done no matter the cost. That is sure to gain a few notches on someones kill board.

Romantic There is a lot of shore time fun, but that is about all it is with Valarie. She does not see herself on the receiving end of something like marriage or the like. However that pans out for her, a future thing with a certain Apollo Peltier will happen.

V. RIVERA

Apollo Peltier

Nexus

Militia/APEX

a quote goes hurr or something else that you'd like, maybe linksss
tab two

Friendly Mercer probably has a lot more of these than he does enemies. He is a very chipper kind of guy and likes to make people smile. He is out to have a good time, but that don't mean that he wont get shit done either. Mostly. He has a nack for getting into trouble, of all kinds, so if you are looking for that too, then he is your guy.

Antagonistic Truth be told, he probably gets along well with civilians more than he does the military types. That is not saying that he does not have friends from within though. He is a team player. However, if you are on the other side of the line, well beware.

Romantic This old dog is traditional when it comes to things like this. He is certainly not into men, but does not call other men out for it. That is just fucking mean. And he most certainly does not call out women for it either. His heart is soiled when it comes the female variety, he is not a cheater so he does not really like commit to anything either. You learn a lot from one night stands that produce children.

M. RIVERA

Open

Nexus

Space Cowboy

Tab three

Friendly

Antagonistic

Romantic

FIRST LAST

Relationship

Current Residence

Occupation

tab 4

Friendly

Antagonistic

Romantic

FIRST LAST

Relationship

Current Residence

Occupation

tab 5

Friendly

Antagonistic

Romantic

FIRST LAST

Relationship

Current Residence

Occupation

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Soldier

Relationship:Single

Added this guy
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Adept

Played by:Blasto

Quentin Huxley &
Mercer Rivera
I think these two would get along really well. They both seem laid-back and both have military backgrounds, though neither seem to scream it in how they behave. I could see Hux striking up a friendship with Mercer, just hanging out and maybe even trying to pick up what he could from him.

Quentin Huxley &
Valarie Rivera
If Mercer and Hux did become buddies it would likely make for what is quickly seemingly like an unlikely scenario for Hux - feeling awkward. Because he's shaping up as a bit of a shameless flirt and he'd find Valarie to be a beautiful woman. Usually that wouldn't be an issue but I think being buds with Mercer would make him feel uncomfortable about showing as much so he'd likely avoid/not knowing how to act around her - which could be funny.
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Soldier

Mercer &
Quentin Huxley
Yeah I can certainly see a friendship here too. Mercer is def easy to get along with in 99 percent of cases. If asked he would try and teach what he knows however that does not mean that it is the correct way. lol. I am down for something here, random thread or whatever strikes your fancy.
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Vanguard

Relationship:Apollo Peltier <3

lmao. Awe, poor guy. The thing with Mercer and Val is they kind of really stay out of one anothers lives for the most part. I mean sure they get along and all, but when they do interact lol its one hell of a show. I am also down for whatever with these two, it could be the first time I put them in a thread together with poor Quentin in the middle.
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Adept

Played by:Blasto

Quentin Huxley &
Mercer Rivera
Awesome. As to Mercer's ability to teach, well, Hux is hardly a great pupil or for that matter an orthodox learner. I imagine trying to teach him something he isn't personally motivated to learn would be like teaching a Vorcha to play chess (flipped tables for days). So they could end up being a good pairing for all that, as unlikely as a combination as they might be. Outside of that they could just be "buds" and I could see them just getting together to bs and have a good laugh. He's not as much for deep and serious conversations, though it would be interesting if he ran across someone who could put him in that mindset (I just doubt it would be with these two //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif ).

Quentin Huxley &
Valarie Rivera
Alright, I'm all for him getting caught up in-between the two of them. Depending upon things leading up to it I could see Hux handling things very differently. Few ideas:

- If he's flirted with Valarie prior or mentions the "attractive brunette APEX member" or something like that to Mercer he'll probably get flustered when she shows up and he puts two and two together. After that he might start looking for an opening to excuse himself (which he'll never find).

- He may (especially in the aforementioned scenario) just keep out of it, at least initially. If their in Vortex or someplace with food and drinks he may simply try to go about his business (or hurrying through it as nonchalantly as possible).

- Most likely, regardless of the events prior, Hux would try to lightened the mood or even play peacemaker. I think he avoids personal issues, but might actually enjoy helping others with theirs. Though it would depend upon how much he felt like they'd listen to him too. He had issues with his own parents, to the point he cut off contact with them in his teens (though the validity of his beef is questionable). Either way he's a people person and not fond of that kind of interpersonal distress so he'd definitely try to lighten the mood somehow.

I figure Valarie and Hux have at least seen one another (both being APEX) but Hux is a recent addition and hasn't been thawed long. So I figure they'd be essentially strangers or that unnamed person you pass at work from time-to-time sorta thing.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.