CREDITS
CHARACTER LEVEL
NEXT LVL XP
Nexus LVL 19
NEXT LVL 1655 A.V.P.
Journey to
Mass Effect Andromeda Roleplay
the Stars

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Broken but not Beaten[M], Tag: Scotty
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Adept

Relationship:Single

Played by:Majora

user posted image

Darkness, flashes of light, Scott’s face behind his barrier, his mouth moving, screaming at him, he could hear him over the coms but it didn’t matter, one of them had to live, it had to be Scott, Scott had the most potential, out of the two of them Scott mattered more, he was far more important. Zane was a single APEX soldier, he was easily replaceable, Scott was a Ryder, he was brother to the Pathfinder, if he died that would be a horrible blow to morale, Zane had known that. It’s why he’d done it, why he’d saved him, even if the man hated him until the day he died, Zane could know from wherever he went in the afterlife he did what he should have done. His consciousness floated, immaterial in the darkness, no thoughts other than Scott hoping he was alive, hoping he made it, hoping that something Zane had done went right. Time seemed to flow and stop and ebb, for a time he did nothing but float, embracing the darkness for all that it was, the Void, the ultimate oneness with the entirety of the universe. But then he began to feel pain, sharp thudding pain that wasn’t meant to be there when a person died, an aching spreading feeling that burned and chipped away at his sanity. His mind flaring and retreating from the pain, hiding away from it, but it kept up, it was persistent, creeping up, wave after wave roiling through him. All over, everywhere, it hurt everywhere, death wasn’t meant to hurt, death was the last journey, or the start of one, meant to push him to elsewhere in the Universe. But this, this was nothing like what it was meant to be, nothing at all, it hurt, it burned, it was hot and uncomfortable, thudding through his entire body, wait, his body, every limb surged with pain, wave after wave of it. Like a dull rhythm made of sharp piercing aches in every nerve and cell of his body, there was no escaping it, it spread everywhere he couldn’t escape.

There was a sound, flames, fire, sparks, electricity, a dull throbbing in the back of his mind, a voice, speaking to him, that pain again everywhere, all over, he couldn’t get through it and suddenly he was gasping for and throwing himself up into a sitting position, his emerald eyes staring around wildly. He was gasping for breath, as if his lungs weren’t able to get enough, rolling over onto his stomach in a panic he pressed a button on his neck and after a delayed few seconds it creaked away from his head, he was on his hands and knees gasping and gagging, tears pouring down his face as he gasped wildly, the pain still there, and then there it was again, that dull sensation in the back of his head, and a voice, somewhere, he could hear it, but he couldn’t hear it. It was muffled as he gasped and heaved, fingers on dirt and soil while his knees were on metal plates, with his eyes watering he couldn’t tell where he was, what was around him, just a dizzying array of colors. ”Zane Lewis, you must breathe evenly, at this rate you will begin hyperventilating and your lungs will cease to function properly as your heart overtaxes itself. You must breathe slower, remember the Asari Huntress words, you have them on you, remember them Zane Lewis, you must focus.” The voice was familiar, a comfort even if he didn’t immediately recognize it, calling to mind the teachings of the Huntress he closed his watering eyes and forced himself to slow, to slow down, a ripple of biotic energy surged across his body as he did this, his lungs slowing their breathing, his heart slowing its beating, even the blood in his veins slowing for a moment as he forced himself to slow down. His breath came in longer takes, but slower, his eyes stopped watering but he kept them closed as he focused, drawing on the teachings he’d been given on Thessia, the Huntresses, the prowess, their calm, their inner strengths. Everything Zane needed right now to function he desperately needed it in order to save himself, to make sure he was at least going to live past this point somehow.

It took almost five minutes for his breathing to go back to normal, and only then did he release the biotic energy he’d been using to force himself to slow down, glancing around he wiped his eyes on his arm, the armor easily sliding the water away from his eyes as he frowned. There were plants, bright green and purple and blue, yellow flowers sprouting out of the middle of great circular orange leaves. But then the voice was back, distracting him from his surroundings, ”Zane Lewis, it is good you managed to calm down, I need your help, I cannot reach Ryder, he is somewhere nearby but I cannot pinpoint his life signs there is too much interference.” Pushing himself to his feet Zane stumbled a moment, frowning a bit as he recognized the voice, it was SAM, a voice only Pathfinders, or Scott Ryder heard, or those on the Nexus when asking for his help. Glancing around he frowned as he saw his omni tool was active, but and there was an unknown program running. But he was hearing SAM inside his head, which shouldn’t be possible, ”That is correct Zane Lewis, normally I would function with one of the Ryder’s, but as I cannot connect to them I have inserted myself into your biotic amp and wet port, it has allowed me communication with you in this emergency situation.” Nodding Zane groaned and touched the side of his head, pulling his glove back he wasn’t surprised to see blood, but it could wait. Glancing around he got a better picture of where he was, turning behind him he stared in awe at part of the Kett Colony ship, a large chunk of it had landed right there, and he’d been laying in it! Somehow, he’d survived despite the astronomical odds. He just stared at what remained of the main computer room, he could see the consoles before turning away his omni tool shifting as he pulled up his scanner, doing a quick environmental sweep, everything seemed fine, the oxygen was a little thin but completely breathable. ”Do you have any idea where Scott might be SAM? Anything at all might lower the search radius, I…I have to find him.”

His movements were shaky, and he was in pain but he knew that finding Scott was paramount, after what happened, what he did, he wouldn’t take it back, he wouldn’t ever take it back, but he had to find him. His scanner came up and he aimed it around, feet stepping oddly and out of sync at times as he stumbled around a bit. SAM was silent for a time as he scanned, looking around not sure, he first circled the part of the ship he’d been in, the main central computer, but once he got around it he realized the ship had crashed and then broken up after it had crashed. It meant that there were scattered ship fragments everywhere, there’d be no way to safely guess where Scott might be, ”SCOTT?! SCOTT CAN YOU HEAR ME?! SAM can you tap into his suit at all, he should have a homing beacon, something to let us know where he is.” There was a moment of silence before, ”Zane Lewis I have tried to tap into his suit, but it is only a partial connection it is somewhere directly ahead of you, in that direction, more than that I do not have the information to theorize.” Zane looked ahead of him, and started walking forward, lips moving as he did so, Goddess he didn’t want Scott to be dead, he didn’t want Scott to hate him, he wanted Scott to be alive, he wanted him to be okay, maybe hate would be tolerated if Scott were alive, please let him be alive, Goddess let him be alive.

Zane's Armor no helmet

Scott Ryder

Continued from this story:
Back Against The Wall
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Explorer

Relationship:Manwhore

Played by:Aurora

The barrier up surrounding just him, Scott pummelled it with his fists and watched in horror as Zane had stepped back and accepted his fate. Making a choice for the both of them which Scott absolutely wanted to fight back against. This wasn’t how Scott wanted his final moments. To be begging someone he’d really started to care about not to waste their own lives for him of all people. He was a nobody, he’d not done anything notable ever in his life. It was always his parents or Sara. He wouldn’t have been able to live with the guilt if he’d been the one to survive and Zane hadn’t.

SAM had gone quiet, either that or Scott just couldn’t hear him over the cracked screaming. He’d not had the energy to fight back against Zane’s power. He’d been the one to hold back the kett while Zane maneuvered the ship. By now he was positively exhausted and absolutely couldn’t overpower the other, no matter how much he wanted to.

“Zane, please, don’t do this. Don’t you dare leave me like this.” He went back and forth from desperately pleading to outright throwing his rage at the situation. The tears burned his cheeks, that kiss still lingering on his lips. “You don’t have to do this, we’ll figure out something… listen to me goddamnit!” His hand punched against the barrier halfheartedly. He couldn’t get through to him and it was beyond frustrating. His hands stayed pressed up against the barrier as he sobbed. Scott wanted anything but this, there had to be another way. He didn’t dare look away from Zane for even a second, hoping maybe he’d break his resolve last second and come back.

Then suddenly everything was black.

Time slowed down, or sped up, he wasn’t even sure anymore. He was alone with his thoughts. Was this it? No golden gates or his mom and dad there to greet him? This was turning out to be more disappointing than those golden worlds, really.

Did Zane make it? …did Scott, even?

Then suddenly he felt it, all at once. The pain, the pressure against his face breathing for him, SAM initiating cardiac arrest protocols. Gasping his first breath of air on his own had been rough, he spluttered into a cough, eyes cracking open to find a blonde mess of hair hovering over him, blocking out the light. He recognized who almost instantly. That face brought Scott to his senses real quick. He was alive thank god, but then the memories of what he’d done in their final moments flooded back. Scott brought up his arms to shove Zane back as hard as he could muster.

Head falling back into the dirt he gasped between fits of coughing once again, his breathing panicked and erratic. SAM spoke gently, soothing him to calm. The hot tears rolled down the sides of his face, he pulled his arm up to cover his eyes from the bright daylight. Everything hurt and Scott frankly felt like death would have been a kinder alternative right about now. He just didn’t want to feel any of this, at all.

This wasn't over though, he was still enraged. Rolling onto his front he pushed himself up onto his hands and knees, slowly pushing upright to rest on his knees. “What the fuck were you even thinking?! You could have died. For what? For me?! You moron!” he echoed hoarsely. Staggering forward on his knees to go and shove Zane down to the ground with a sob. Scott collapsed half on top of him, face resting against his chestplate while he regained his breath and let his tears flow freely.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

As Zane walked, looking around, his scanner trying to pick up any trace of Scott, his armor, his weapons, he managed to find a hopeful sign, underneath a piece of bend warped metal he found Scott’s M8 Avenger, he took it as a good omen and slid it onto his back. Though another five minutes passed and Scott still wasn’t found, it was another three minutes before his scanner found a boot sticking out from under some wreckage, beams of heavy metal and sheets of it broken and bent and scorched. Live wires and cabling sparking and throwing off arcs of electricity as he neared, his heart fell into his stomach as he scanned beneath everything trying to find some sign of life, but when none were to be found Zane’s heart skipped a beat. Scott wouldn’t just die, he couldn’t, not after everything that had happened, he had to live! Zane had done that in the end so he could live, not so he could die, biotics flared bright and angrily as his hands lifted throwing the sheets and beams of metal almost twenty feet away, another blast of biotics sending the live electrical wires curling away and embedding themselves into the ship, cutting off their current. He could barely hear SAM in his head, barely understand that he needed to get CPR going so that Scott’s system could have air. Running forward and sliding to his knees Zane ripped off the other man’s helmet and leaning over, tilted his head up, lips open and began breathing into him. He understood that SAM would be the one handling the heart, he just needed to breathe, his mind running over a different scenarios, he knew if he had to he could use his biotics to try and jump start his heart, but he might get hurt from it. Gloved hands held tightly to his mouth, each breath blowing in as much as he could, tears streaming down his face, dripping on the other man’s chin, on his armor, on his neck. He couldn’t die, live Scotty, you have to live damnit, please don’t die, I have to say I’m sorry I have to let you know I’m sorry, I’m sorry!

He could feel the body beneath him spasming as SAM initiated the Cardiac Arrest Protocols, and they did that for what felt like a lifetime, a minute, two minutes, three minutes, he wasn’t sure how long they could go but he wasn’t going to stop, he wasn’t, he was going to bring the man back to life, he couldn’t lose him, he just couldn’t. After four minutes and thirty-two seconds Scott coughed violently, his body arching off the ground as he opened his eyes and blearily stared around, and for a moment Zane thought it would be okay, that things could be okay, but then those eyes honed in on him and an arm roughly shoved him away, he literally fell backwards onto his back and then he was scrambling up, hands held out, not sure if Scott was panicking or not sure if he was just unsure where he was, or if it was just anger. Anger at what Zane had done, at the last few seconds of what might have been their last moments alive, Zane knew that Scott would most likely help him, but he couldn’t say he wouldn’t do it again. Watching Scott on the ground, on his back, gasping, tears rolled out of the others eyes as the man covered his face with his arm and then he was rolling onto his side, and lurching to his hands and knees, then he was on his feet, hands on his knees, voice hoarse as he yelled at him, throat sounding like it was tearing as he screamed at him then the body lurched forward, staggering at him and Zane went down again, caught off guard by the suddenness of the movement. Then he heard it, the sob, that tortured sobbing sound as the other man fell half on top of him, and he kept crying, his body racked with sobs and Zane laid there a moment, before sitting up and frantically pulling at his armor managed to get the chest and back piece off, leaving him in the battle suit that went underneath, dark purple fabric with electric blue lines on the seams. The gloves came off as he gently ran his naked fingers through Scotts hair, his mouth opening to say something, anything and yet he found he couldn’t say anything, nothing at all possible.

Zane let his own tears fall freely, not sure if Scott wanted to hear what he had to say or if he’d punch him or if he’d not, or what. Zane was just happy the other man was alive, that had been all he wanted, after another few moments of running his fingers through the man’s hair he shifted and slid his arms up under the man’s arms and pulled him more fully into his lap. He tucked his face against his neck as Scotty didn’t even resist, he just clung to him, arms wrapping tightly around him though alternately they’d smack against his back as if he were trying to hit him, but only managing to do it halfheartedly. He started rocking them, just holding the male as tight as he could against his chest and rocking him, ”I’m sorry….I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry Scotty…I…I can’t ever take it back…but I can’t even if a small part of me wanted to…I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…yes I did it for you…I could have died yes…but I did it so you could live…I’m sorry…I’m so sorry I did it to you but I won’t take it back…call me any name you want…hit me…punch me…just…I’m sorry I hurt you…I’m so sorry Scotty…” Tears dripped down the side of his face into the others hair as he rocked him, one hand running over the back of his head, the other wrapped tightly and protectively around his middle, keeping his body flush against his, he wasn’t letting go unless he absolutely had to. He just rocked them, holding onto the other male, all the events of the past mission, the past few hours running through his mind as sat there, all the horror he’d seen, the corrupted data they’d gotten, the near death misses they had, the crash landing, this, it was all too much and Zane couldn’t help it as a biotic barrier sprang up around them, shielding them from the world as he kept apologizing, over and over, like a mantra, whispering it right against Scott’s head. He’d chosen Scott over himself, he’d always do that, choose others over himself, always, because the team came before he did. He held on tightly to the other male, his body shivering slightly as everything started to settle in, they’d almost died, they both had nearly died and he’d been ready to die so that Scott could live, and yet they were both alive now, on an unknown planet.

It was like a wave of exhaustion slamming into him and suddenly he was falling backwards, Scott still clutched against his chest as he landed hard on his back, the air escaping his lings in a pained wheeze. But he didn’t let go of the other male, instead he pushed himself back up, his eyes opening as he looked around for a moment, something, anything and he heard a voice in his mind, ”Zane there is an opening not far from you, to your left, debris has formed what could be simulated as a cave, you and Ryder should be able to rest there for the time being.” Zane turned his head and nodded seeing the dark entrance, between two structures that had collapsed, leaving a fairly defensible area between. Closing his eyes, he drew on the last of his strength and his armor, and himself plus Scott started hovering through the air, sweat beading on his forehead as he struggled to keep them moving, six feet, five feet, four feet, three feet, two, one, and then they were inside, and turning himself his back against the solid metal wall he kept hold of Scott who had seemed to have passed out. Zane sighed and gently kept a hold of him as he waved a hand and gently started removing his armor with his biotics, one of the best things that he’d learned from the Asari had been fine control, he was able to take the other males upper body armor off without waking him. Once it was off he closed his own eyes, and laying down on his side pulled Scott against his chest, holding onto him, lips pressed into the back of his neck almost reflexively as he buried his nose into the back of his head, inhaling softly, emerald eyes slowly shutting as he fell asleep, exhaustion and stress from the last few hours finally catching up with him and knocking him out. The last thing he remembered before he passed out was pulling Scott tighter against him, promising to himself he wouldn’t let go of the man for anything, nothing would make him.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

His mind was in shambles. Zane had maneuvered to remove his own chest armor and pull the younger male closer to him. Scott continued to sob until he physically couldn’t produce anymore tears. The waves of emotions just kept coming no matter how hard he tried to suppress them. Anger, heartbreak, fear, abandonment… to name a few. They were all there, rearing their ugly head and reminding him of different events that went down. He’d not even cried this much after finding out about his dad’s death, what was wrong with him?! His dad would have been so disappointed in his lack of control right now.

A hand ran through his hair, any other time he might have complained but the style he usually kept had been long lost. They were both bloody, cut up, dirty and in no state to really care about appearances. Zane had pulled Scott fully onto his lap, while the brunette didn’t resist he did halfheartedly smack at his back as his arms wrapped around him. With the tight embrace his sobbing eventually died down to quiet sniffles.

Zane kept profusely apologizing, so much so his emotions got the better of him, pushing his biotics into surrounding them with a barrier. Scott felt it all as his biotics opened him up. The grief, the pain, the regret. Scott pulled his head away from his chest to stare back at him with a frown. “Zane no, no. I’m not going to hit you. I wouldn’t...” his blue eyes found those contrasting green ones. “...Though it’d be tempting if you ever do that to me again.” He balled up his fist and lightly tapped his chin with a weak smile. Scott couldn’t pretend he was entirely okay with how stupid Zane’s plan had been. Scott knew he wasn’t worth Zane wasting his life for him.

As Zane flopped back into the ground Scott went down with him. Resting on him with his eyes closed. It was in that moment he felt the breeze run along the cold sweat on his neck. They’d made it to the ground, both alive. SAM had notified them help would be there in a few hours. It was never difficult for Scott to drop off into a dreamless sleep, it was even easier given how tired he’d been after that tough battle. Taking in a deeper breath he finally let himself go, content to stay in that position on Zane for as long as they needed.

He wasn’t sure how long he’d been out or at what point they’d moved, but Scott found himself huddled into a pile of tangled up limbs with the other male. Zane still seemed to be soundly asleep when Scott tilted his head to check on him. He took a moment to watch his chest rise and fall, the peaceful look on his dirty face. His scruffy mop of hair couldn’t have looked any worse than what Scott’s did currently.

Watching Zane sleep had him questioning himself on pretty much everything they’d just been through together. It was obvious from the get-go Scott liked Zane enough to flirt, as he did with most attractive people he encountered. However after what they saw -what they needed to do to survive- it changed them. Having created a sort of void for Scott, he felt empty... numb. SAM said it would take time to process the events. When he thinks back to that kiss they’d shared though, he suddenly didn’t feel so numb.

His hand came up to slowly and gently brush a thumb along the other males jawline. Zane had made it perfectly clear he didn’t regret doing what he’d done, Scott knew he should have run then. All he had to do was get up and leave Zane alone until help arrived. It was only asking for trouble to stay… he hesitated for the longest moment. Fighting with himself. Eventually he let out a small sigh while he carefully shifted to sit himself upwards. His head dropping into the palm of his hand, his fingers tried to rub some of the tension out of his temples. Doing the right thing was hard.

Eyes flickering back open and he glanced back to Zane, his teeth finding his bruised lip. All he had to do was take a step back, then it’d be over and done with and not a problem anymore. Instead he leaned back down to rest on the one arm, his free hand reaching down to take ahold of the blonde’s chin for Scott to lean in and kiss him. It started off soft, loving, but quickly made it known he was desperate to feel something.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Drifting through an exhaustive sleep was something Zane had done only twice before, the first time being his first real training in the Alliance, he’d trained before, but actually being put through boot camp, it was so different from the Academy he’d passed out the moment his head hit his pillow. The second time had been when he’d been at the battle of the Citadel, watching his squad die, his CO, hearing their screams of pain before it went silent. He slept like the dead when he was finally able to rest, he almost slept for a week straight, he’d worried his dad, he’d been put into a hospital private care. But he’d simply burned out, used so much power he’d needed time to recover, let his mind process what had happened and what he’d experienced. Not to mention the amount of power he’d used in order to survive, the images of his squad played through his mind, each of their faces, the ones that were living, and the ones that were dead. He could always conjure up the perfect image of them, exactly what they’d do or say in any given situation, he knew that if they’d lived, they’d have loved coming to Andromeda, they’d have loved the challenge. He could easily see his CO adapting to life quickly enough, she’d have been right up there with Alec Ryder, a full N7, not a recruit like Zane was, she’d have been running the APEX or something, he could easily picture that. His dream shifted to those last moments with Scott again, the kiss, how it had seared through his entire body, he couldn’t remember the last time he’d been kissed like that. No wait, he could, back in the Milky Way, the Turian, he instantly shied away from those images, those thoughts, the Turian was long gone, the few that were on the Nexus had heard of him but well knew nothing other than his las known wear bout’s in the Milky Way. His dream shifted again, that kiss, the lips against his own, how warm and supple they’d been eager and harsh against his own, even in the end, the two of them had shared something completely unforgettable.

As he drifted though, his body racked with exhaustion and fatigue he felt that kiss again, his dream going back to it as if it were happening all over again. A hand against his chin, wait that hadn’t been there before, hands had been around him, desperately clinging to him. The world around him slowly came into focus as his mind raced to catch up with his body, what was happening to him. As he became more aware he realized that there were lips pressed against his, soft, loving, tentative and his eyes opened as he let out a soft gasp. A hand reached out, grabbing at an arm that was planted against ground by his side, his other hand cupped against the face of the only person that could be kissing him, Scott. He pulled back a little bit, lips parting from the other males as he studied his face a moment, the others face was almost a mix of desperate and keen, his chest rising and falling as he hovered above him and Zane stared into his blue eyes a moment before leaning up, lips pressing back against Scott’s. He didn’t worry about anything else, about what he’d done, what Scott was thinking of him, there was this moment right now and that’s what he put himself into. From soft and loving the kiss quickly escalated to something more desperate and keen, almost mirroring the others face in a way. Zane groaned a little as he fell back against the ground, arms reaching up to tug Scott down to him, lips hungry to resume their kissing, he needed this, wanted this, and he could tell that Scott needed it maybe more than Zane did. As they kissed that desperate need to hold onto him came back, as if this were all some dream and the world was about to shift and he’d never see Scott again. Whimpering against the others lips his teeth tugged at the man’s bottom lip as hands slid down and tugged at the man, it didn’t seem to register at first, at least not until Zane was practically sliding under the other male and Scott seemed to get the idea and slid a leg over him and was resting on top of him.

Lips came crashing back down against his own as Scott seemed keen for more of him, hands sliding up into his already tangled blond locks, a sharp tug of pain as he pulled through some knots. But the lips pressing against his own helped him through that, teeth nibbling against his lips as his tongue traced against his mouth and Zane felt his face flushing but he responded, his body responded too and he was starting to think his armor was far more uncomfortable than it should have been. Hands wrapped around Scott’s back tugging him flush against his body before a voice interrupted in his mind, ”Zane Lewis, Ryder is ignoring me so I will tell you instead, both you and Ryder have severely depleted energy reserves it would be best this coupling went no further for the time being.” Emerald eyes opened wide as he pulled back from the kiss and started chuckling a little, ”I think SAM is trying to cockblock us…..he keeps rambling and I don’t want to listen to him anymore can you take him back?” There was a slight pause from the other male as he stared at him wide eyed for a moment, and then shaking his head Zane leaned in, lips strong against Scott’s his head swimming with that want and need, to be touched, for the world to make sense, to do anything, something, something that filled the painful spot inside him. Hands slid from where they’d been resting to tug at the garment that Scott was wearing, lips pulling back a moment as he stared into Scotts face, his heart beating wildly in his chest, ”Do you…Scott….how far…do you want to go?”

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Sleep had been just the thing needed for Scott to recharge a little. His biotics were back, not to full strength but enough to allow him access if needed. His emotions were all over the place, it was all still very raw. It also made him vulnerable. Getting so upset made him feel weak and he hated coming across as weak around others. He hated crying around people. Everything they’d discovered on the Kett ship made hit lowest he’s ever felt.

Somehow Scott had found little comfort in having not gone through it alone. Zane had been there for it all too. His biotic displays had revealed his emotions as they’d explored the ship. Scott thought back to the first time he’d entered Zanes space to help calm him down. Throughout it all though, they’d found some sort of comfort in the other. Scott was reaching out for more once again. Leaning back down to kiss Zane had been the only thing on his mind that he actually wanted to think about. He needed to forget the rest for a short while, just until they got home and he’d face the music with Tann. For now, it was solely Scott and Zane finding ways to pass the time until a shuttle arrived.

His kiss stirred Zane from his slumber, the blonde reacting far better than what Scott had done. His gasp stirred Scott up inside. He felt the hand snake up to cup his face, the other one grabbing at the arm he’d been using to prop himself up. When Zane pulled back Scott reluctantly stopped to study his face. His hand pulled away from the others chin, moving down to rest on top of his chest. The contact was comforting. He felt the heat rise to his cheeks and a pang of guilt for waking Zane up at all. Maybe he should have just left to get supplies like he’d intended.

“That would have been wise” SAM silently prompted in his mind, his only concern was to keep Scott safe. “Need I remind you that your low energy reserves should be only used in case of an emergency?”

Scott ignored the nagging voice in his thoughts, he had the look of someone ready to drown while he stared back down at Zane below him. Maybe the blonde saw this, in that same moment he brought his head back up to meet Scott’s lips once again. Their tenderness turned into something more feverish. It stirred new feelings inside of him, Zane groaned which sent a shiver down his spine. He’d thought making the other blush had been the ultimate goal, but that suddenly seemed miniscule in comparison.

The kissing was desperate and needed. Zane tugged him further down into the ground which Scott followed willingly. He breathed in raggedly, catching what air he could before attacking Zane’s mouth with more need. Their last kiss on the ship had been short lived, but with just as much drive behind it. Scott heard the whimper, he knew Zane was reliving those memories too. The sting of his lower lip had him hissing out a groan. His whole body tingled to the sensation. Zane wiggled to get under him, Scott took the hint and brought his leg over to straddle him properly.

His hand slid from the Zane’s chest to comb through his hair, fingers catching against some tangles but Scott relented. He used the new grip to pin Zane’s face close to his. Scott didn’t want any of this to stop, his body stiffly clung to Zane. Every inch of him desperately wanting to claim more. The underlayers of his armor became increasingly more uncomfortable and unnecessary.

Scott was more than happy to be pulled further down by Zane, he practically lay on top of him with one hand in his hair and the other reaching up to tightly hold onto Zane’s upper arm. He pulled back again, Scott contested it with a small dissatisfied groan. What Zane had said brought a small smile to his face. Tugging the arm he’d been holding onto he pulled it back over the blonde's head. The hand which had been in Zane’s hair moved up to lock with his fingers, pinning it in place. Glancing up to his forearm Scott brought his omnitool up on display. He could see SAM’s injected code working away, SAM in his mind disputing what Scott wanted to do. A few moments later the lighting flickered off and Scott went back to focusing on the extremely attractive male below him. “I left the code there, could be useful, but he shouldn’t bother you unless it's absolutely necessary… now where were we?” His voice dry but a hell of a lot lighter than it had been just earlier.

Zane returned to his lips which Scott gladly responded to. He’d really started to into the taste of the other on his tongue. He gave the hand he’d pinned above Zane’s head a squeeze. Pulling away again Scott exhaled slowly, regaining some of his composure while the blonde spoke. The question itself was a loaded gun. SAM was there again, reminding him of his depleted energy reserves. He let out a small sigh and dipped down, nudging Zane’s head to the side to get better access to his throat. He nipped along the tender area, letting the silence to that question linger for a little longer. Reaching his ear he whispered “As far as you’ll want to take me” then nipped at his earlobe, sucking on it before pulling away teasingly.

Scott was the one to pull back this time, sitting up straight and swallowing thickly. His hands had let go of Zane completely. Having all of the blonde's attention was suddenly more nerve wracking. Going up to his neck to unzip the front of his armor, allowing him to peel the tight fabric from his upper body and arms. It bunched up around his waist, leaving the top of him bare. His cheeks brighten up again with his heart attempting to escape through his ribs. His chest rose and fell quickly. He stared back down at Zane, any thoughts he’d had of leaving were long gone. All he wanted was this feeling.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

This moment was becoming more and more heated, the space they were camped out in felt warm, the body on top of him heavy as he stared up into the blue eyes of his companion. He knew Scott wouldn’t be entirely happy when he pulled back, but he had to say something, he felt more than a little embarrassed as SAM kept trying to warn him against, well, what was blatantly going to happen between them. Zane couldn’t help as his face flushed, he was sure he would be blushing everywhere soon, the last time he’d been in this kind of situation had been with, well, yeah he didn’t want to go there. That had been the Milky Way, he couldn’t keep living there, this was where he was right now, crashed on a planet he didn’t even know the name of, alive, but stranded for the time being. Scott Ryder on top of him, probably one of the sexiest men in the new Universe, and somehow, they were kissing, flirting, things were happening and he didn’t know how. He was so, well he was plain compared to Scott, he was a no one, he was just a former soldier who had simply run away from his old life. He’d nearly died a few hours before, multiple times, and yet, somehow, he felt far more alive right in that moment than he ever had in his entire life. Was it cause of what happened, or was it cause of Scott, or was it just everything wrapped into one feeding them both? There was a smile on the others face, and Zane tilted his head to the side, wondering how on Earth the man could smile and look so sexy doing it. His arm was repositioned above his head, pinned there by Scott, his eyes darted up and watched as Scott took his arm with his omni tool and clasped the hand pinned above his head so their arms were flush against each other. He watched silently as Scott brought his omni tool up, he blinked a little as he heard SAM come up in his mind and he frowned a little, he sounded very unhappy.

”Zane Lewis it would be best to keep what energy you have re-“ and then his voice was gone, completely cut off and Zane blinked in surprise as he looked back up into Scotts face with a grin. He listened carefully to what he had to say and he chuckled, so SAM had a mute button of sorts, well, he wouldn’t abuse it, he just wasn’t sure he wanted it right this moment with how things were currently happening. Though he was a little worried at how Scott’s voice sounded, dry, rough, but it also had an extremely sexy quality to it, and as he asked where they’d been Zane didn’t even hesitate to lean back up and kiss him. Somehow, he’d missed it before, when he’d been with other men, that everyone had a certain taste, their lips, mouths, everything was completely them. Scott tasted like mint, the kind you brushed your teeth with, and, sugar, like candy, and he remembered the small snacks he’d seen Scott storing away and he chuckled a little as his hand was given a squeeze, ”I believe…we were in the process of doing something someone told us not to?” Even as he said it his face flushed and he mentally apologized to SAM, he wasn’t normally like that, not at someone else’s expense. As Scott leaned back a little he watched as the gears were spinning in his head, there was a soft sigh and Scott was dipping his head down nudging Zane’s head to the side and Zane didn’t fight him. He let his head tilt to the side, exposing it and he gasped as he felt teeth and lips gently nipping along his tender skin, hands fisted against the ground before reaching up and holding onto Scott for dear life. His neck was one of the most sensitive spot he had on his body, a loud gasp escaped him and he barely breathed out the other man’s name before he felt the man’s mouth moving away, a sad keen sound leaving his lips before he stiffened as the man whispered into his ear before nipping at his earlobe, sucking it between his teeth before letting it go.

By that moment Zane’s armor was painfully uncomfortable, at least the armor below the belt, he couldn’t believe that he was already a blushing mess like this and all they’d been doing was kissing. He was breathing heavily as he watched Scott lean back away from him till he was sitting straight up on top of him, hands letting go of Zane’s body. Emerald eyes watched the other carefully, curious as to why he’d leaned away just after saying something like that, the blood was pounding in his ears as he licked at his lips nervously. ”…I….” he ended up catching his next words in his throat as he watched Scott slowly lift his arms and unzip the body suit that went with his armor, unzipping as much as he could before he was naked from the waist up. Emerald eyes traced over the defined muscles of his chest, trailing down to stare at his abdomen, hands reaching up tentatively to press against the muscled ridges there and glancing up at the males face he was stunned to see him looking nervous, his chest rising and falling quickly, as if he was more nervous than he was showing. Zane was a little dumbfounded, Scott Ryder, was nervous, of being shirtless in front of him, or on top of him, somehow it didn’t compute in his head. Pushing himself up off the ground, a hand wrapped around Scott and rested flat against his lower back, the other gently trailed fingertips through a trail of dark hair that led down from his navel and vanished into the rest of his armor. Zane found it very hard to look away from the body in front of him, eyes traced over muscle and skin, so clear, and hard, his hand raised and pressed flat against the others abdomen feeling them tense beneath his palm. He bit his lip and raised his eyes to look into Scotts face, there was just the barest trace of vulnerability in those sapphire eyes, and it was so unusual, and it somehow didn’t make sense to Zane that someone as legendary as Scott freakin Ryder would ever feel vulnerable.

The Adept let his hand slide up the man’s abdomen, resting it in the middle of his chest, he could feel his heart hammering beneath the skin. Blinking slowly he slid his hand over and gently ran his palm over the man’s pectoral muscle, eyes set on a certain part of it, watching intently as his palm brushed over the man’s nipple, thumb pausing to circle around it, moving in closer and closer before brushing over the point as Scott gasped. Emerald eyes quickly glanced at his face, the faint red touch to his cheeks, teeth biting at his bottom lip as Zane looked back at his hand before it slid up, tracing along his collarbone all the way up the side of his neck before cupping his chin and jaw and he leaned in to press his lips against Scotts, tasting him again, that mint, that sweetness that had his tongue sliding into his mouth, brushing alongside his. His hand slid down from the small of his back, brushing through the bunched up under armor, sliding through it and then down his arm to grasp at his armored covered backside. He didn’t even know if the man felt it, chuckling just a little he slid his other hand from the man’s neck down and around so both hands were grasping at the armored covered cheeks and he grinned at the other as he squeezed his hands. ”Can you feel that, or does the armor absorb it all...” It was his first attempt at light flirting as he bit his lip some and leaned back in to kiss the man, wanting to taste more of that flavor of his, as he did that one of his hands slid up to hold the back of his neck, so he could lean away, his other hand seemed to have a better idea and went back to his waist, hand pushing past the under armor and sliding further down, it took a moment but he squeezed his hand down the inside of his armor and his under armor, fingers flexing against firm flesh as he kissed Scott harder. His hand cupped at the firmly muscled flesh as he nipped at the man’s bottom lip, tugging it between his teeth and sucking on it gently.

He moved his other hand and after wiggling it a little managed to get it inside the males armor, well, inside the under armor, and both hands were gently squeezing at a cheek each, inside he had so many butterflies, he didn’t know if this was okay or if Scott was even enjoying it, but a glance at his face as he let go of his lip, he was very much enjoying it, and Zane realized his under armor was getting much hotter, and it had to come off, groaning he leaned in and kissed Scott again, ”I just got my hands in there….” His face was flushed a soft red as he pressed his forward against Scott’s chin and he chuckled before wriggling his hands free and kissing the man one last time before wriggling his hands free of the man’s armor, giving his backside one last squeeze before he was pulling his hands around to tug at the zipper of his own under armor, though as he tried he frowned, it wouldn’t budge, biting his lip he kept tugging at it, trying to tug at it from different angles, and then tugging a little harder. He could feel the other man’s eyes on him, and yet Zane was getting more than a little flustered as he helplessly looked at Scotts amused face, ”The first time in six hundred years….and I can’t even get my clothes off…” His face was a bright red as he sounded completely defeated, and yet he couldn’t help but want to just rip his armor off entirely because he was ready, he wanted this, he wanted Scott, and he hadn’t wanted anyone for a very long time. ”Do…you think you could help me with this? I could…help you with…the rest of yours?” As he said that he swallowed nervously, giving the other man the idea that they were both going to lose all their armor and their under armor, and that sent his heart beating frantically in his chest.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

With SAM muted Scott could finally get more of Zane with less interruptions. SAM was still in the back of his own mind, as always. Scott had learned the art of selective hearing though, much to the AI’s disapproval. He was kept on for the sake of emergencies or to notify them of an incoming shuttle, though Scott knew that was hours away yet. He’d had a good relationship with the AI for the most part. Scott couldn’t imagine living without SAM there now. They’d become a part of one another, it truly was a symbiotic relationship.

Zane had come back up to meet Scott, allowing him to explore the former N7 in ways he could have only dreamed of. He tasted the sweetness of his saliva, berries of some kind. He wondered if that was why Zane had earned that code-name with his APEX team. Just a little something that had been mentioned in his case file. Scott merely glimpsed at it, opting to find out who he was in person. So far his findings were inconclusive, he needed to dig deeper… y’know for science.

“Ah yes, all these things we should definitely stop doing.” He smiled more, using his sarcasm to drive the point home. He temporarily rested his forehead against Zane’s to gather the courage to go further. Scott didn’t want this to stop. His body ached and felt ready to give in at any moment, but it craved Zane's touch. “Just say the word and we’ll stop right away.” Scott was genuine with his comment, it wouldn’t have been enjoyable at all for him if Zane wasn’t feeling it too. Sitting up put him in more of a spotlight. He was used to spotlights, being in his dad’s shadow brought that attention. Now he felt like he was in his sister’s shadow, not the same kind of attention but people seemed to recognize him. He could brush that off easily, but this? Zanes green eyes curiously eyeing him up as he undressed his upper half made him feel all kinds of nervous.

This was stupid, he shouldn’t be feeling this worked up like some goddamn horny teenager. He couldn’t help the fact Zane made him feel so vulnerable. This wasn’t his first encounter in Andromeda, but after what they’d just gone through together, he knew it might be one of the more intense encounters he’d experience. Zane seemed to be picking up on his nerves, sitting up his hands ran along Scotts bare skin. One hand pressed against his lower back while the other explored his front. A soft gasp escaped his lips as a hand tested the sensitivity of his nipple.

Scott’s hands reached out for him needily, wrapping around to the back of his neck. His fingers stretched into his hairline, a couple of them feeling some of the dried blood caked into a knot in his hair. It was a sensitive spot, a dried wound. His fingers caressed around it, taking care not to hurt him or reopen the injury. It was like gently pushing against a bruise, the slight sting quickly turning into a soothing tingle.

The next kiss had been fantastic. Scott rolled his tongue against Zane’s, humming happily to allow the vibrations to tickle against the blonde's tongue. Just a small tease of what he could do with his mouth. He felt the hand slide down, taking ahold of his rear and making his cheeks flush more. He dropped one of his hands from Zane’s neck to run over his shoulder and onto his chest. Zane took ahold of it, squeezing it while he spoke with a grin.

“I don’t know, you tell me” he teased right back. Wiggling his hips a little he pressed harder into Zane’s protected groin, compelling another groan from the blonde. It was quickly becoming Scotts new favorite hobby. The pressure was definitely felt on Scotts part. Sucking in his lips and chewing down on them to dull the sound of his own soft groan. His body ached for more. Zane's lips met his again, their hands that were linked around one another's necks pulling each other closer in. It was desperate, needed. Scott willingly submerged himself into everything Zane was offering to him.

He felt Zane's hand find its way into the back of his already tight armor. Squeezing both his ass cheeks and making Scott catch his breath in his throat. It didn’t help at all with the growing discomfort of blood pooling to the front of his armor. Zane suckling his lip brought out a ragged moan he couldn’t hold back. His fingers dug into the back of the blonde’s neck, desperately holding onto him like his life depended on it. The second hand entered his armor, prompting Scott to jerk his body into Zane. He needed to feel this man all over him. Pulling his head back a fraction he chuckled to Zane's surprise towards his own actions. So fucking adorable. “Yes they are… it’s all to your liking I hope. No refunds I’m afraid” he breathed out in reply, grinning when Zane chuckled. How could someone be so awkwardly adorable and be this smoking hot?! Scott would never understand how did it, but Zane sure pulled it off flawlessly.

Pulling away a little when Zane removed his hands it gave Scott chance to breathe, regain what little self control he had. He watched with some amusement as Zane fumbled with his zipper. He was so goddamn adorable. Bringing a hand up to catch his chin and tilt his head up he met the others lips tenderly, pulling back a fraction to give himself little space to speak against Zane’s lips. “Relaaax, we have plenty of time.” He lovingly reassured the other male, Scott already felt drunk on the hormones rushing through his system.

Pushing himself up off of Zane he lifted his leg over to fully untangle himself from the other male. As much as he wished he didn’t need to it was the only way their armor would be removed. Tilting his head to one side he hovered near to the other male’s face, both hands coming up to make attempts at fixing the faulty zip. He occasionally glanced from focusing on doing that to those emerald eyes. Scott knew he was going to miss being watched like that once they were back to work. He was treating this like a one time only encounter, like he did with anyone he’d romantically crossed paths with. Scott knew not to expect anything more, but god those eyes made him wish this wouldn’t be the only time. He'd love to see that look again.

It was well and truly stuck. No attempts from either of them had worked. Finally sliding fingers down into the suit he felt the back of the zipper. Some of the fabric inside his armor had gotten caught and jammed along the track. Scott noted the warmth of Zane against his hand and glanced back to those eyes. That look made him melt a little each time he caught it. A little more fumbling he finally freed the fabric and grinned triumphantly. “So I have to ask… have you, uh, done this with anyone else?” Vague enough for Zane to answer it however he pleased. The way he’d reacted to Scott's body screamed experience, but it was always safer not to assume those things. He didn’t mind either way. Scott only asked so he could easily tone down and be more gentle if the situation required him to. Zane’s pleasure right now was his number one priority. He might not have believed in fate, but travelling six hundred years into the future for this was starting to feel worth it.

Speaking of pleasure, his hand slowly tugged the zipper down Zane’s chest. His eyes following it and feeling a sense of awe at what it revealed. “Oh my days, look at you” Scott blurted out, feeling his face redden once again. Zane’s body could have passed off as one of those marble statues. His physique was perfect. Scott stopped once the zipper got to his abdomen, hand dipping under the opened zipper to drag his fingers up along the length of Zane’s body. Feeling each and every indent and muscle definition as he did so. His hand pushed the armor to the side and off one of his shoulders. Head dipping down he kissed along Zane’s exposed chest. Tasting each area, exploring each part of him. Eventually his mouth reaching his nipple Scott teasingly circled it with his tongue and then began suckling it gently. His whole body feverishly burned up in more lust as he did so.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Hearing all these sounds come from Scott, Scott freakin Ryder were killing Zane, slowly but surely all the blood in his veins were heading as far south as they could and with a body on top of him, especially this body, it was so hard not to be ready to just break under all the pressure. The gasp of air caught in Scotts through was enough to make Zane flush, was it pride, or lust, or a mixture because he never saw himself in this situation, ever, not with this man. The hand holding onto tight to the back of his neck was like a life line, giving him a sense of reality that everything was actually happening. That this wasn’t some kind of dream he was going to wake up from, if it had been he’d have been too embarrassed to ever look at Scott again, ever. Though when the others entire body had jerked into his, his hands inside his armor, he felt that rush of fire and electricity through his veins, his face remained flushed, the entire time it remained red, and he didn’t know if it’d stop being that color. Every word out of the man’s mouth was something sensual and funny, and somehow it was all aimed at him and part of Zane’s brain couldn’t understand it. How had this happened, had the Goddess just decided to tip things in his favor or was this a once in a life time opportunity, did Scott even realize what he was doing to Zane? The bodily reactions were one thing, but in his mind he just couldn’t comprehend what was happening, Scott Freakin Ryder was in his lap, naked from the waist up, and they’d kissed and were just, there was a crackle of Biotic energy that sparked off the metal above them but Zane paid it no mind. With his eyes down on his zipper, he wasn’t watching Scott as he leaned back, his struggle for control, and then a hand was at his chin and tilting his head up, sapphire eyes peering into his own and lips pressed against his in the most tender kiss.

His heart ached in his chest, thumping wildly and another flash of biotics happened, arcing off his cheek and then across Scott’s vanishing into his dark hair. Then he was pulling back, just a fraction and his lips moved against his as he spoke and Zane nodded, his cheeks flushing a much darker red. ”I…I guess we do…sorry…is it weird…I’m nervous?” The way his voice sounded, so reassuring, so calm, so loving, it hit something inside of him and he swallowed hard, especially as the corners of his eyes burned a little. Why did he want to cry, what was it about this moment that warranted any tears, was it the feelings inside of him, that drowning sense of pain and anguish from earlier? Scott just made it all go away, like it hadn’t happened, or a wound that had long healed over, and he clutched at him a moment longer, body shivering a moment before he let the other go as the other male lifted off of him. He let out a slow strained breath, his eyes no longer burning, but his heart was beating erratically in his chest, almost painfully. Scott leaned in close after a moment and his hands started tugging at the zipper trying to get it to work, he could hear and feel Scotts hands working on it, but occasionally his Sapphire eyes would meet Zane’s emerald ones and every time Zane felt his heart skip a beat. What would happen after this, when the ships came and got them, and teams stayed to gather info on the crashed Kett ship, what would happen to them. Would they stay in touch, was this it, would he be whisked away by the Pathfinder team after this, and Zane wouldn’t see him anymore or would it be something else, could anything else come out of this? He wanted to be able to see him more, talk to him, whatever this was, this thing happening he couldn’t just let it go, that wasn’t how he was programmed, he didn’t just hit it and quit it, he couldn’t. He’d struggled for so long understanding why he just didn’t do things like some people did, why he didn’t speed date, why he didn’t sleep around, and when he finally figured it out it made sense to him, even if it didn’t to any other people.

A few minutes pass and Zane is starting to lose hope, how did his armor get so stuck, would he have to be cut out of it? It wasn’t a good prospect as he sat there, then he felt Scotts fingers sliding along the zipper, then his hand was slipping into the suit, Zane’s eyes went a little wide as he flushed a deep crimson but didn’t say anything, his eyes met Scotts as he seemed to find something inside his suit, and he heard something shift and felt it against his chest. There was a grin on Scott’s face and Zane smiled back, guessing he’d managed to fix whatever had been wrong, and at his question his face flushed. He licked his lips as he studied the others face, he’d dated a few males, across varying species, but well, he’d only done anything like this with two of them. Licking his lips again he closed his eyes a moment then opened them, ”I…started dating late…I didn’t connect with anyone till I first joined the alliance…but that only lasted for a little while…then I dated a biotic guy that just…he was into things I wasn’t…he wanted to try Red Sand…I felt like staying sane..” Shifting against the ground he sighed a little, not meeting the others eyes, ”I met a really sweet Krogan Merc guy…we dated for two years…I think you’d have liked him…he was the first Krogan Infiltrator I ever met…he had some biotics too…liked to cloak himself and then scare me…but he was called off to go do something somewhere and so was I and we lost track of each other…then I met…this drell operative…and…that was kind of tense for a year…then that ended…and then a Turian Mercenary after that but things never went far…and then a Turian Soldier when I was stationed at the Citadel…but then I was called back to Earth…so…it’s been a while…for me…sorry…I ramble when I’m nervous…you didn’t need my entire dating history.” He was blushing as he was looking down at the ground, moving his legs a little as he glanced back up at Scott as he slowly started tugging the zipper down the front of his body suit.

He didn’t follow the hand movement of Scott pulling the zipper down, he watched his face and as the Zipper got lower he saw the look on the others face, that look of awe that confused him. The way he blurted out his next words, his face actually flushing as if he were embarrassed, Zane sat there wide eyed, Scott freakin Ryder was blushing, in his lap. Zane was absolutely floored as he stared at Scott as the male stared at his exposed skin, ”…m-me? But…y-you…you’re…” His breath hitches in his throat as he feels Scott’s fingers sliding up along the inside of his suit, pushing it up and off one of his shoulders, his entire body shivers as the males hand presses against his skin, his chest flushing a soft pink. His head tilts back as he feels lips pressing against his skin, eyes shutting as his hands reach out, both settling onto Scott’s bare shoulders, nails gently digging against the skin a little. Every time his lips moved against him a sound left his mouth, he couldn’t even tell what kind, just a sound as his forehead got a sheen of sweat on it, his hands squeezing the other males shoulder each time it happened. His entire body spasmed once he felt the wet touch of Scott’s tongue against his nipple, swirling around it, his breath leaving his body in a rush like he’d been punched. One of his hands slid up into Scott’s hair curling through the dark locks as the other stayed on his shoulder, teeth biting down on his lip. After a moment his breath came out in a hitched gasp, ”S..Scott!” his voice came out in a strangled breathless sound as the other wrapped his mouth around his nipple sucking it gently. His entire body trembled, hand tightening in his hair as he breathed harshly for a moment, his body shivering at the warm mouth and tongue suctioned against his chest. After a moment more he leaned back, pulling his body away, the look of confusion on the others face was gorgeous as he leaned in, his hand shifting from his shoulder to his neck and pulling him in for a heated kiss, lips hard against his own as he moaned into his mouth, other hand moving from his hair to frame his other cheek.

The taste of the other male, mint and sweet, it mixed and created a strong need for candy that he could only fill the moment they got back to the Nexus. But he quickly pushed those thoughts away as he captured the males lower lip and gently nibbled on it, tugging it softly before letting it go and groaning as his armor was far more uncomfortable now than it had been before. ”I’m dying under this armor…gotta get it off…” Even as he shifted to move, he blinked as an idea came to him, a hand lifted and a spark of Biotic energy surrounded Scott and he was lifted off of him into the air. And by the surprised look on his face he hadn’t been expecting it, ”Just….one sec…” Panting lightly he shifted himself to his feet and stood up, he raised his other hand as he stared at Scott and concentrating, panting as he did so the armor pieces that covered the lower half of body started shivering, covered in their own biotic energy he concentrated and then using his other hand made a twisting motion and the pieces of armor lifted off the male and he slowly let the float out of the way off to the side before he lowered Scott to the ground. Leaning over he took deep breaths before he leaned up and found Scott right in front of him, eyeing him with those Sapphire eyes, and lips pressed against his hungrily, groaning into them he staged back and his partially naked back hit the wall, and he was shrugging his other shoulder out of the suit and freed his arm. Though before he could make a move to free himself Scott was grabbing both his arms and pressing them above his head, a hand holding them together and his eyes widened a little. Lips pressed back against him, before they found his neck and he gasped loudly, ”Sco…Scott…hnn!” His breath came out in a short whimper as teeth nibbled at his neck, before it turned into a teasing bite and his hips bucked forward, but the other hand snapped down and pinned his hips against the wall, a whining sound left his mouth as his head tilted to the side. His neck was so sensitive, it always had been, even lightly touching it was enough to make him shiver and reflexively curl in a ball.

”Scott….Scott please…I need…to get my armor off…” it was becoming painful to be trapped inside of it, and after a few more nips there was a chuckle in his ear as Scott pulled back and grinned a little as he started helping him with the lower half of his armor, each piece of it being set aside beside Scotts, the two arms of his suit tied at his waist until he was standing there in just his body suit blushing madly as his erection was completely visible. Straining against the material of his suit it pressed out and to the side along his hip and Zane looked at Scott’s face, biting his lips some as the Sapphire eyes were busy drinking in the sight of him. There was a flare of biotics along his body, blue and purple dark energy that crackled and jumped along his bare skin as Scott didn’t say anything, he just stared and Zane felt his entire upper chest flush, a hand running through his hair a moment as his shivered a little. ”Scott…?” His voice was tentative and unsure, he didn’t understand why Scott wasn’t speaking, why he was just staring at him like he’d never seen someone like him before. It didn’t make sense to him, out of the two of them Scott Ryder was far more attractive, his toned body, the muscles, wide shoulders, the cut of his jaw, even his eyes were beautiful and it was hard to ignore it all, every time he saw him it was hard to pick one thing to look at. But right now, it just, it wasn’t computing in his head, and it was confusing him, the more he worried and became confused the more crackles of biotic energy danced across his skin, making it look like his entire body was a conduit for dark energy, framing and lighting his body in different shades of light.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Zanes biotics had started to flair up, crackling energy around them. The waves came in bursts, sometimes they’d burst through Scott, causing his own energy to spike and crackle along with his. Scott paid no mind to them, he actually quite liked that they showed. A small reminder that they were completely and utterly alive. They’d survived and now they could celebrate. Scott needed that feeling of being alive more than ever. He couldn’t handle the thought of going back over what had happened. They were stranded and waiting for a rescue to come pick them up, so nothing else mattered but this moment with Zane. He wanted to devote all his energy into this amazing person right in front of him.

Scott wasn’t too surprised to hear Zane was nervous, he’d noticed a little. SAM had kindly mentioned what nickname Zane repeatedly thought about, he found it more than adorable. “I’m a little nervous too if that helps? Just do what I do, adamantly pretend it’s not even there” he admitted shyly with a small laugh. Scott did his best to act confident, but exploring anywhere came with some nerves. Be it out in the universe or exploring this specific body. He just didn’t want to do the wrong thing to ruin the moment. Scott had always felt like the biggest screw up in every aspect of his life... every aspect but this one. All he wanted to do is make Zane feel happy, even if it was only for a short while.

Getting the zipper open Scott watched with some amusement as Zane rambled about his entire dating history. Now that was something Scott hadn’t expected. He wasn’t sure if he needed to share his own, which wasn’t much. One long term relationship and a handful of flings. Opting not to say anything he licked his lips before speaking. “It’s fine, really, you can ramble anytime. I like listening to your voice. You know, you’re a lot cuter when you’re like this...” Scott smiled softly, he didn’t judge anything from Zane’s past. He believed it’s what helped make a person what they are in the present.

With the armor getting moved aside, Scott could begin exploring Zane’s chest, much to his delight. The blonde’s spasms to his touch only fed into Scott’s enthusiasm for more. Hearing his own name on the other male’s tongue had him go weak at the knees. He loved the way Zane said his name. His lips removed from the other male's nipple as Zane pulled away, Scott looked back up to him confused. He'd assumed that what he was doing had been too much and Zane wanted to stop. He’d screwed this up already. There was a glimpse of defeat on his face. Scott opened his mouth to say something, anything, but before he could Zane yanked him in for a heated kiss.

Scott groaned out in a happy surprise against the kiss, letting himself relax into the taste of berries once again. Zane’s nibbles and tugs at his lower lip were doing all the right things to Scott. One of his hands came up to entwine his fingers with Zanes, holding tightly for a moment. He chuckled at the comment about the armor needing to be removed. “Yeah I second that” he chewed onto his lower lip with a slight smirk, happily anticipating what came next once the armor situation was resolved. Zane stood up, lifting his hands to use his biotics and make Scott rise. “Wait what- oh, hah!” he watched with a small laugh as the harder armor pieces peeled off of him with grace. He eventually was placed back down onto his feet. That had to be the coolest thing he’d seen anyone do with their biotics. His eyes twinkled in amazement at the other. Zane had so much he could teach him.

No sooner was he free from Zane’s energy he made a beeline right for the male, pressing against him he successfully trapped Zane against the nearest wall. Helping him to remove the suit from his other shoulder he pulled both of Zanes bare arms up over his head, pinning them in place with his one arm. His hand glowed excitedly, aiding to ensure he wouldn’t be overpowered over what he was about to do next. Scott leaned in to kiss him, but not lingering too long. His lips trailed along Zanes jawline back towards his neck. Nibbling and kissing what he could. He heard his name being called out again, he pressed his body flush into Zanes. At his throat he suddenly bit into Zane, it was playfully with enough pressure to be felt but not to hurt him too much. He loved feeling the other squirm beneath his touch.

Zane whimpered, mentioning how the armor needed to be removed right now. Practically begging Scott to stop tormenting him in so many words. He pulled back with a low chuckle, letting his arms drop down to help remove the protective pieces covering Zane. His eyes occasionally found those emerald hues but he’d go back to what his doing more contently. How did he get so lucky? Zane was just everything he needed right now and he couldn’t have asked for anything more. Water would have sure been nice but his lustful needs had practically overpowered any of his other senses.

Taking a step back once he was done he eyed Zane appreciatively, his mind went through everything he wanted to do to him. Zane was just perfect. From his dirty blonde hair down to the hairline of a happy trail at his abdomen. The blonde suddenly seemed more nervous about having all of Scotts attention in this way. He heard his name again, but it was more unsure this time. His eyes rose up to meet those emerald hues, watching the biotic energy crackly and light up his face. Zane needed some reassurance again, something Scott was more than happy to give him. Stepping forward wordlessly, Scott pressed his hand against Zane's chest. A light blue flicker of his own biotics expelled from him and rushed over Zane’s chest. He wanted Zane to really feel what he was feeling. All that excitement, that happy anticipation, that need to wrap him in his warmth. Nothing he could have said would describe that feeling he'd had from being around Zane right now. He didn't think the blonde would have believed him, but at least the feeling from his biotics couldn't lie.

Leaning in further he kissed hungrily, both hands roaming to find a grip around Zanes suit which had been resting somewhere around his waist. Abruptly pulling away from the kiss Scott dropped to his knees without warning, tugging the suit down the blonde's legs as he went. It revealed the black lowrise trunks with netted sides. Scott had been surprised by the risque choice, but he had no capacity to focus on that. The erection protruding against the fabric had been taking up all of his attention. His hands rose to firmly grip onto his thighs just below where his underwear began, holding them both in place. Leaning forward he planted long slow kisses from the bottom of the shaft all the way to the top. He made no attempts to remove the underwear, more than happy to tease over the top of it. Scott knew exactly what he was doing.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Somehow, Scott freakin Ryder was admitting to him that he was also nervous, after everything he’d been through and seen, Scott was admitting him, Zane, a normal person that he was nervous. His face blushed a soft crimson as he nodded before he ended up flushing even darker when Scott said that he liked listening to him ramble, that he was a lot cuter when he did it. Zane had never considered himself cute, or attractive in any way, he was a Biotic, he was different, he worked hard to keep his body strong enough from the forces he could wield. Sure that gave him a physicality that some people were envious of but it hadn’t ever really garnered him any suitors. Whenever he’d been with someone it had been him who’d initiated it, save for three, the Drell he’d dated, the Turian Mercenary who’d followed him all over the Traverse, and then the Krogan Infiltrator who just snuck his way into his heart. Somehow Scott was already there, he’d moved in and built a lean-to somewhere and Zane didn’t understand how. Was it the near-death experience or was it just something about Ryder himself, some charismatic attitude and loveable quality that just snuck up on him? Part of it was made clear as he’d pulled away from the other male, his body tingling, senses on overload, tightness in his groin, he’d seen the look of defeat on the male’s face, as if he’d messed something up. That was what endeared him so quickly, he tried so hard to be accepted, to make others around him feel special, loved, and that’s why he’d kissed the man so hard. He’d wanted to show him exactly how good he was making him feel, how much he too deserved love, to be made to feel good. Their biotic fields did more to enhance that, he could almost feel what the other had been feeling, and he wanted to erase that feeling. Scott didn’t need to do that with him, he didn’t have to try so hard, everything he did was amazing, every touch, kiss, lick, everything he did was sending Zane spiraling out of his euphoric mind.

Somehow he hadn’t envisioned himself standing so exposed next to the other male, Scott looked amazing, his body cut and defined, muscles rippling in all the right places. His breathtaking blue eyes just adding to it with his chiseled jaw and dark hair, there wasn’t anything that wasn’t unattractive about him. And standing near him, he suddenly felt awkward, like he should put his armor back on, like he wasn’t good enough to be undressed around Scott. As if sensing this Scott was moving forward a hand pressing against his chest flat, warm, it sent a shiver down his spine and then there was a flare of biotic energy and suddenly he felt a connection to Scott that hadn’t been there before. Emerald eyes widened as he felt everything Scott was feeling, the excitement, the happy anticipation, the need to wrap him in his warmth, cheeks flushed a brilliant crimson as he felt all of this. Somehow in all of this, Scott wanted him, he wanted this moment just as much as he did, Zane felt awed and drawn even more to Scott, his mouth hanging open a little. His own emotions were shared through the link, his biotics flaring in return as he let the other feel his awe, his wonder, his desire for the male, he need for him, that ache inside that could only be filled by Scott. And then lips were on his, hungry and firm and he gasped against them, his hips surging forward as hands began roaming around his body. His head was swimming with the sensation of the other males lips against his own, teeth nipping and pulling at his lip, sending shivers down his spine. Arcs of biotic energy kept lancing off his skin in small sparks, lighting up the darkened area they were in, sending small sparks across Scotts cheeks, up through his dark hair. Hands finally nestled along the material of his suit and then Scott was gone, pulling away from him and dropping to his knees. Color flooded Zane’s cheeks again, practically staining them permanently as he looked at the male in front of him on his knees. His emerald eyes were wide as he stared at him, the man’s hands tugging at the material of the suit, tugging it down his legs as he’d moved.

It revealed the black mesh trunks he’d worn beneath them, small gold geometric designs all along the waist band, and black mesh at the thighs. Zane had a weakness for mesh underwear, they were always so soft, and he liked how they felt against his skin, especially when laying in his old bedroom in the middle of summer with the fan going above his bed. It was in that moment as his suit was pooled at his ankles that he realized how painfully hard he was, how the front of his trunks were stretched off to the side with a dark wet patch showing on the top. Hands closing around his thighs made him jerk a little, his breath came out in shallow gasps as he tilted his head down to look at Scott, his emerald eyes wide as he watched the other leaning in, lips guiding his head forward, pressing against the bottom of his shaft and his head tilted back thudding against the metal wall behind him as he gasped. His eyes shut as his hands balled into fists at his sides, hips thrust forward a little but stopped by the firm hold of the males hands on his legs. Several long slow kisses were placed along his clothed erection, from the bottom all the way the head, the dark stain becoming noticeably bigger as Zane whimpered with each kiss. Crackles of energy sparked through the air as he leaned back into the cold metal wall, completely under Scott Ryders spell, his mouth worked against the most sensitive part of his anatomy, pulling sound after sound from his lips, long drawn out mewls that faded into gasps and groans of pleasure. There were points where he almost spoke but the it was swallowed up by pleasurable nonsense that dropped from between his lips. ”Sco…Sco-t….god…dess…Scott p-p-please…stop…teasing me…” Somehow the idea of creaming his trunks like some randy teenager embarrassed him more than it should have. Eyes opened and he looked down to meet the gaze of the sapphire eyed angel, his hands still gripping his thighs before his teeth grabbed at the hem of his trunks and slowly dragged them down, their eyes never broke away from each other, his heart hammered in his chest as he watched Scott only use his teeth to pull down his last piece of clothing, and once it slid past his engorged flesh it swung upwards slapping into his navel before it hung in the air, pointing straight out, clear liquid gathered at the tip.

Zane stood there trembling slightly, his chest flushed all the way up to his cheeks, Scott’s eyes had left his to stare at his erection, bouncing slightly with every deep breath that Zane took, seeming entranced by it before he was leaning in, tongue slipping out of his mouth and traced around the head, his head snapped back again as he clenched his eyes shut a gasp of pleasure leaving him as he tried not to lose himself right then and there. Breathing erratically he opened his eyes and looked back into Scott’s face, his emerald eyes pleading with him as he didn’t have the capacity for words in that moment. He’d never wanted anything so desperately from another person before, the way Scott was making him feel, he wanted to keep feeling that, he wanted to keep feeling that good. As if understanding his message the male dragged his tongue from the base all the way to the crown, slowly, painstakingly slowly, teasing him. Desperate pleading sounds breathed past his lips as he tried to grip at the metal wall, but not finding purchase his hands moved forward until they connected with the dark locks of the male before him. Fingers slid through them, curling onto them as he waited, panting against the wall as Scott completely and utterly destroyed him, teasing him beyond what he thought was possible. ”Scotty….please…I…I please?” His voice was husky, low, filled with need and want and lust.

Scott Ryder
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Scott might not have been able to meditate, or really connect enough with himself to know his true biotical potential. He felt like he struggled to express any emotion, a trait his father had always pushed on him. Though he did have the ability to easily hide behind a facade of humor to protect himself. With Zane though, that all came crashing down effortlessly. Everything he had, he just wanted to give it to this other person. One of his flings had once taught him how to channel his biotics, to connect with another with the same abilities. Scott used it to show just how much he needed this moment with Zane without needing to say the words. By opening himself up in this way, it threw anything Zane had been feeling back at him. The awe, the wonder, the desire and the ache which only Scott seemingly could fill. It was all intense, but motivated him more. Scott wasn’t sure he could ever match up to what Zane believed about him, but he’d sure as hell try. If anything it’d be the blonde being the one to make him feel complete.

Dropping to his knees and finally discovering what he’d be working with. The suit still around his lower half had been uncomfortable for some time, but he’d cared more about getting to Zane than to deal with his own discomforts. His lips pressed long slow kisses up along Zane's shaft. Absolutely enjoying the feeling of mesh and warmth of the others male’s muscle twitching to each touch against Scott’s lips. The energy between them buzzed, ready to explode at any given moment. Zane's soft whimpers and moans only turned him on more.

His head pulled back slightly to Zane's weakened voice, a gigantic smirk plastered across his face. Those pleading emerald eyes were enough to make him submit momentarily. “Mhm those noises you make though…” he teased softly, licking his lips in thought. His hands around the males thighs squeezed gently, then the right hand carefully dragged upwards along the skin back up to Zane’s chest. His hand going up as far as he could comfortably reach, which turned into resting on the ribs just below Zane's pecks. Scott could feel a heart thudding, but that could have been easily mistaken for his own heartbeat so he wasn’t sure. His whole body felt like it was pulsing to the same beat.

Tilting his head he kissed along the top of the blonde’s toned thigh up to his abdomen, purposely going around the bulge. His tongue rolled across the skin just above his underwear, ending with Scott’s teeth catching onto the fabric. His eyes stayed fixated on Zane's, memorizing his every reaction. If this was to be their only time together, he wanted to remember that face above everything else. Sucking in a deep breath to prepare himself, he dragged the underwear down using only his mouth. He watched with some amusement as Zane’s face displayed yet more pleasure. Scott wanted to stop teasing, he really did, but he was getting to his favorite part and he couldn’t resist. These temptations alone were killing him.

The black underwear dropped down the rest of the way of Zane’s legs, pooling with the rest of the clothes around his ankles. Scott took a moment to really appreciate the view while Zane calmed down from some of the teasing he’d already done. His left hand slowly moved around Zane’s thigh, going to his behind to knead at the blonde’s toned cheek. Bringing his head up to meet Zane’s erection, he used his tongue to tactfully lap up the precum which had been pooling at the tip. His tongue went on to circle the head, taking extra care to hit all the right sensitivities. Dipping his head down he rolled his tongue from the base all the way back up to the crown. More noises from Zane were like music to his ears. Surprisingly, even SAM had been quietly offering tips to assist in improving his performance. Now that was something he’d not expected.

Zane’s hands connected with his head, brushing through his hair. Something Scott adored and prompting him take all of Zane into his mouth and going down as far as he could. It cut off his own supply of oxygen for a moment. Scott felt the hand in his hair jerk, tugging a little more haphazardly, causing him to groan while surrounding Zane. The vibrations running through them both. Pulling back his cheeks flushed bright red. If he kept that up he might stain his own armor, it was already slick enough down there. Squeezing his ass one more time Scott shakily rose to his feet, licking his lips to catch the last of Zane’s taste.

“Zane, I…” his voice squeaked, unable to keep it even any longer. Cheeks still on fire, his hand on Zane’s chest came up to cup his face, thumb rubbing along his lower lip. He continued to memorize each detail of this beautiful man. “Can I... can I be inside of you?” his blue eyes watched him intently, licking his lips again. His voice still all over the place. He tried to clear his throat and tack on some more of his rambling thoughts. “I want you on top, riding me...” He tried to speak more firmly, but faltered. Even with his sheepish words, he’d had that mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Scott knew exactly what he’d wanted, but found it harder to actually voice his needs. His cheeks were still flushed and his breathing more uneven, seemed like a little of Zane was starting to rub off on him. That or the biotic link they shared had been an influence.

Scott gave his ass one last squeeze before pulling away to reach for both of Zane's hands. Entwining fingers he began walking backwards and pulling the blonde with him. He had no idea where he was going, that wasn’t important. All he cared about was staring back at those emerald green eyes. He carried a big stupid grin on his face, still wondering how he got so lucky. Catching the back of his foot on some uneven grounding he fell, keeping a grip on the others hands he tugged Zane down with him.

Scrunching his eyes closed in anticipation of the impact, he was surprised to feel the male above him collapse onto his lips first. Absolutely no impact had been felt behind him. Their biotics combining broke the fall, suspending them inches from the ground. The colorful light of their different biotics crackled across their flesh, merging to momentarily to create a whole new color before parting again. The energy caused the hairs to stand on his arms and back of his neck. Not that he could even see any of that. He continued kissing Zane like he was an ocean that Scott wanted to drown in entirely. He’d not even opened his eyes yet, completely indulging the moment he'd found himself in. His mouth plied the other’s, teeth catching Zane's lip to suckle it lovingly. Using his nose to nudge Zane’s head to the side his lips found his neck again. This time he sucked harder with more need, using teeth to drive the point home. A slight whimper escaped his lips when more friction rubbed against his lower half, the suit still hugging his waist.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

It was so very hard for Zane to concentrate on words as they were spoken to him, but somehow Scott’s words made it through the haze into his brain. He really did enjoy the sounds that Zane made and it sent shivers down Zane’s spine, he had no idea how he was meant to respond to that other than flushing a deep crimson on his face that spread down across his upper chest. Part of his brain was unable to process the fact that Scott Freakin Ryder was on his knees in front of him, lips working over the fabric of his underwear, teasing him to hell and back. How was he supposed to not just collapse into a boneless heap from all of this, Scott Ryder, one of the most beautiful men in the Heleus Cluster, right here, touching him, making him weak in the knees, he needed him, and it was so hard not to believe this was just a dream. The hands against his thighs weren’t tricks though, no illusions as his hand had traveled up his chest resting over his heart which was beating a mile a minute. Every time his eyes were opened, every action he felt from the male below their eyes would meet, and somehow it just made everything that much more intense, every sensation causing his body to arch off the metal wall, his legs to tremble, his breath to come out of him in small shallow gasps. When he’d watched Scott grip the band of his underwear in his teeth he was sure he was burning up like the sun, his face so red he might have passed out. There was no way this was real, this amount of sensuality and erotic nature in one being, how did it even work?! He couldn’t even begin to fathom it as his underwear joined the suit pooled at his feet, then a hand was snaking up his leg and around him and then it was gripping one of his cheeks, his eyes snapped open and he grunted loudly, ”..F-Fuck!! Scott!” There was no way that the man knew that it was his weakness, he loved that feeling of fingers or hands kneading against the firm muscles of his backside, any sort of attention sending him into a whirl of hot and bothered ecstasy.

He couldn’t help pressing himself back into that hand even as the male began to pay more attention to the front of his body, the feel of his warm wet tongue sending shivers through his entire body as his knees almost buckled. He could feel the tongue working up and down, collecting all the clear fluid he was leaking all over himself, he was becoming a breathless mess as his entire body started to flush a soft pink. Once his hands found the others head, sliding through his dark locks, fingers tangling in them before his entire body was stiffening as Scott took him all the way into his mouth, as far as he could, his eyes clenched shut and his hands jerked in the males hair and there was a groan around him and the vibrations from his mouth went rocketing through his body. Stars danced in his eyes as he felt his body curling inward like a tight coil, his hardened erection leaking more into Scotts mouth, coating his tongue before he was pulling away from him, his cheeks as red as Zane’s entire body. The cold air hitting his erection made him gasp, head thudding against the wall behind him as he grunted, groaning out as Scott squeezed his ass cheek one more time, the spark of electricity shooting down his spine coiling low in his belly as he couldn’t help thrusting his hips forward a little. As the man rose to his feet Zane felt himself catching his breath, his lungs aching for air as he struggled not to throw himself at the other man. When was the last time he’d felt this, anything like this, the need to surrender himself completely and utterly to someone? It had been so long, and yet normally this just didn’t happen, a connection that led to this didn’t just happen so fast. His heart thudded and ached in his chest as his mind flashed back to the ship they’d been on, the horror he’d witnessed, all the bodies, what the Kett had done to them, whatever had been done to them. They’d all turned on each other and somehow, somehow it had hurt him so deeply, that ache tugged at his mind, his will power and he realized he was falling, falling into that black hole and his emerald eyes snapped open as he found the other male staring at him, emerald orbs wide.

Wait, what, he didn’t think he could have flushed any redder as he witnessed Scott Ryder squeaking, his voice barely there as he felt the hand on his chest reaching up to cup his face, his head turning just a little bit to push into his hand. Though a moment later his thumb rubbed along his lower lip and he couldn’t help parting his lips, mouth opening and gently taking the thumb into his mouth as the other watched with his beautiful blue eyes. Then he spoke again, words stuttering out a little and Zane stared at him a moment, the words repeating in his mind as the other just stared a moment, his tongue swiping against his lips. He spoke what he wanted, and Zane couldn’t help staring a moment longer, how did this man just do things like that. How did he just take all the awkward and nervous energy and make him want things, he nodded, his mouth dry as he tried to speak, a soft sound coming from his lips before, ”Y-Yes….Goddess yes…I…I want all of that…Scott…you….I….goddess…” Words came out in a jumbled mess as he tried to punctuate his scattered thoughts, licking his own lips he tried again. ”Scott…I…I don’t know how…this…or what will….just…Goddess I can’t even…” He shook his head as he smiled a little bashfully, he could see the twinkle in the man’s eyes, and he was starting to recognize that look, and he wanted whatever the man was going to do to him. A surprised hiss of air left him that melted into a groan as Scott squeezed his ass one last time before his hands were reaching for his own, Zane tilted his head to the side as their fingers twined, no fuss, no awkwardness, simply fitting together perfectly. Did that mean something, how easy that was, how simple it felt just to link fingers so effortlessly, he didn’t know, he wasn’t sure it mattered tight then. Scott moved backwards, away from him keeping their fingers linked and Zane went with him, his heart thudding in his chest as he took one step, then another, and another, he couldn’t look away from those eyes, how blue they were, like a clear sky, or the ocean, he could stare in them forever.

There was this almost stupid grin on the males face and Zane couldn’t help giving his own, somehow it felt right, all of this, all the events that had happened, everything that would have destroyed him if it hadn’t been for the other male. His thoughts scattered, pausing when the other male stumbled backwards and he started falling, his hands still clutching at his own dragging him down with the other male. Once those blue orbs vanished he barely had to focus as his biotic energy flared, falling and pressing his body into Scott’s his lips seeking his out, lips touching tentatively, eagerly as they floated together above the ground. His eyes opened as he pulled back some, his emerald eyes glancing to the side as he watched the dazzling display of their biotics melding. His more purple than blue, and Scotts a mixture of green and blue, melding in perfect harmony together as the dark energy kept them from hitting the ground, keeping them suspended. Then his lips were back against Scott’s, eager and hungry, desperate to taste him again, that sweetness that was purely his own. He could feel Scott’s biotic energy dancing along his body, as if it were caressing him from head to toe, sending shivers through his entire body. He was still achingly hard, wanting more of the man beneath him, his lower half started moving, grinding against Scott as they floated there, lips and teeth nipping and tugging his mind slipping into a haze. After a moment Scotts teeth captured his bottom lip, suckling it sending Zane into a small fit as he gasped loudly, hands tightening their hold on Scotts. Once he let go he was panting, his head easily nudged aside by the other males nose, he should have known what was happening, but he was so wrapped up in the sensations from before he didn’t realize what was happening until teeth and lips were on his neck, sucking and nipping harder than they had been before, teeth tugging at the skin teasingly as his lips and tongue wet at the spot. ”Scott….oh goddess Scot…by the stars…SCOTT!”

Each nip and bite made his entire body pulse, fire and electricity coiling in his veins before he heard Scott whimpering into his neck, he could feel his hips rubbing back against him and he slowly lowered them to the ground, Scott’s back pressing into the cool metal as Zane settled on top of him. Lifting himself up into a sitting position he blushed as he looked down at the other male, teeth capturing his bottom lip for a moment before he glanced behind him at the males lower half, still underneath his suit. Thankfully when he’d started walking he’d left his own suit and underwear by the wall, it left him completely naked on top of Scott. Letting out a shaky breath he shifted, turning himself around so that his backside was facing the other man’s face, his weeping erection hanging down between his legs, a thin stream of clear liquid handing down, pooling on the males chest. Glancing over his shoulder once Zane took the time to push at the bunched up fabric, pushing it down past his hips, and when he couldn’t push it anymore, studiously ignoring the man’s hard on, he used his biotics to strip it off the man’s legs and feet. Finally he took a moment to study Scotts lower half, he felt his mouth go dry as he watched his cock bounce a little, freedom having given it momentum to move around. His hand reached out and tentatively traced a finger up the side of it and he paused as he heard a strangled sound from Scott, emboldened by the sound Zane wrapped his hand around it and he slowly slid his hand to the top, collecting the liquid that had gathered there before sliding his hand back down the entire length. Once he reached the base he paused a moment as he realized something and looked back over his shoulder, cheeks flaming red, ”Scott…we…um…” He had no idea how to tell Scott he needed to be prepared to take him, it had been some time and he was most likely tight. He panicked a moment before tilting his head to the side, asking SAM if he could relay the information to Scott so he didn’t trip over his own words. After a moment there was a brilliant flare of color on Scotts face before he nodded slowly, a wicked smile gracing his features before Zane nodded and turned back around, his attention more firmly resting on the organ in front of him.

His hand reached back out and wrapped around the base, his grip firm as he leaned over, his tongue slipping out of his mouth as he swirled it around the head of the man’s erection. He could feel Scott moving beneath him, his hips bucking but with Zane on top of him it was a futile effort. Zane got it though and he shifted closer closed his mouth around the head of the males cock, his tongue swirling around it like it was some sort of sweet treat. The semi salty flavor of the liquid didn’t deter him it was actually kind of enjoyable as he took more of Scott into his mouth, his tongue flattening against the underside as his lips covered his teeth. He could hear words and sounds coming from Scott and it was like being filled with energy again, his headed started bobbing up and down, making a slow rhythm of it before he felt hands on his cheeks, fingers kneading into the flesh making him gasp around the iron rod in his mouth. He clenched his eyes closed as he whimpered, each sound traveling through Scotts erection and up to his brain, he could almost see the evil smile on his face as he figured out another one of Zane’s erogenous zones. Pulling his head up he gasped a little as he took deep panting breaths, his entire body buzzing now, hot to the touch before he nearly jumped out of his skin as a hand smacked down against his left ass cheek. It made his cock jump against the man’s chest, more liquid spilling from the top as he grunted loudly, teeth biting into his own arm as he felt embarrassed for a moment. Another slap against his skin and he was letting go crying out, some wordless sound that had him pushing back into Scotts hand. ”…shi..t…Scott…I want you…inside me…if you keep teasing me like that….I won’t make it till then…” His voice was rough and heavy as he was shivering from all the sensations, he heard the hand whistling through the air before it hit his skin, and he jumped again, crying out as he buried his face against Scott’s hip, his entire body turning red as the sting of his hand morphed into pleasure.

Scott Ryder
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Falling backwards hadn’t been a part of his plan. His thoughts had been too focused on Zane’s words, too focused on watching those green eyes burn a permanent mark somewhere deep inside him. He refused to let himself think of anything else, throwing all of that suffering of the past horrors and turning them into something beautiful. Scott needed to not think, to not feel, to not imagine anything but this. He'd realized there's a high probability that Zane needed that too, so maybe they could find that comfort in one another.

Still... tripping hadn’t been a part of the plan. Scott figured the mishap couldn’t have gone any better. Their biotics held them in place just inches from the ground, protecting them from the fall. He tasted that sweet hint of berries on Zane’s tongue, his mouth eager to explore more. When Zane pulled away he pouted for a fraction of a second before catching sight of the colorful lighting display from their biotics. He stared back up at Zane in awe. Eyes glazing over all the bare skin that he could see. Zane looked so stunning, the lights only added to that vision of wonder. Leaning up he caught onto the other's lips again with more need. His hands still entwined with Zane’s, he tugged them up over their heads, stretching the other male and using his arms to balance him on top.

As Zane began to grind into him he choked back a strained groan. His entire body jerked involuntarily to the added pressure. The urge to forcefully remove him and fuck him senseless right there and then was pushed to the back of his mind. The thought disappearing as quickly as it had arrived. He wanted to do this right, to give Zane something more meaningful and loving, he deserved that. In fact, he thought Zane deserved a hell of a lot more than what Scott could provide. One memorable night will have to be enough. Finding his neck again he’d remembered the earlier reaction and went for it. Hearing Zanes cries sent a shiver down his spine.

Scott tensed when he’d felt the cold metal against his bare back. Releasing Zanes hands his jaw clenched while watching the built figure above him rise to situate himself more comfortably atop of Scott. He quietly observed the sights, taking in every detail; from the fresh mark on his neck, to the tattoo on his left shoulder and the other running words down his right side. One arm repositioned under his head while the other reached up to touch, fingers trailing down the words along Zanes side. He craned his neck slightly to catch what they say.

Loss serves a huntress like fuel serves fire.

The tattoo was rather fitting for the blonde, his fingers gently traced over each dark line while Zane glanced behind him down to the rest of Scott’s clothing. Fingers trailed down to the hip, then to teasingly trace circles around the base of his erect dick. He licked his lips before speaking, eyes going back up to meet Zanes. “Is it weird that I’m already wishing we’d met sooner?” Scott was painfully uncomfortable and severely overdressed, they both knew it needed to be dealt with. He didn't react to the cold droplets of precum hitting his abdomen, it just reminded him how vulnerable Zane was right now. Scott watched him with such an appreciation, there wasn’t any part of this man he didn’t love so far.

Zane maneuvered and Scott had gotten the best view of that perfectly round, taut ass. All on full display for Scott to marvel at while the blonde removed the last of Scott's clothing. He felt his bulge finally being freed of its constraints and let out a small content sigh. The cold hit his shiny erection streaked with precum, but the feeling was nothing compared to Zane gliding a finger along the side of it. He let out another strangled moan, which only encouraged Zane to torture him more. Scott tilted his head back to stare up at the ceiling and pray to whatever gods were out there. Something miraculous had to have been involved. Whatever the divine reasoning was, it allowed Scott catch his breath for just a moment and helped him to temporarily forget the troubles of the universe.

His whole body was on edge, each stiff movement of his practically begged for Zane to make him feel whole. The blonde turned back to face him, Scott locked onto his eyes and SAM immediately transferred the information in a more clinical way. His eyes widened at the AI suddenly involving himself once again. Cheeks flushing he gave the other a lopsided smile and winked. Real smooth Scott, he thought to himself. Biting into his lower lip he shook his head at himself and brought his arm down from behind his head. He knew what came next. This was it, showtime.

“You know, I should probably warn you- god I… oh fuuuck he lost his breath cursing, forgetting whatever he was about to say. Scott rolled his hips at the contact, but it made little difference with Zane keeping him grounded, generously milking him. “Please, Zane... I can’t.. focus with you-” he fisted at the ground, half-choked noises escaping his lips. The slow lips going up and down his shaft was agonizingly good. Scott was seeing stars for a moment, but SAM was quick to remind him of his own duties to perform. “Ah shit… fuck, okay... ok” he breathed out, clamping down on his lower lip, causing it to swell some. His hands came up to grab onto both of Zanes cheeks more roughly, kneading the muscles and spreading them apart. The whimpers from Zane vibrated around his cock. He bit down harder onto his lip, almost certain he’d make it bleed at this rate. Scott groaned lowly, face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

The touching had been enough to knock Zane out of his rhythm, the blonde pulled his head back, panting for air. Scott grinned slyly, knowing that was the time to strike. Hand pulling back it met his ass more forcefully. Zane’s body jerked under the slap, Scott could see it was getting to him in ways he’d only dreamed of. Another smack against the ass, harder this time. Zane cried out but pushed into his hand. His stumbling words stirred Scott’s very core. “I got you, baby” he cooed, his heart caving in with all the lust and affection. His own dick stiffer than ever, precumming furiously.

Pulling himself up he buried his face into Zane’s thighs. Spreading his cheeks with his hands he pressed his whole mouth against Zane’s asshole. His tongue circled the tensed muscle, pressing into it and lapping over it occasionally to change the rhythm. Pulling his head back slightly his hand slid up from Zane’s ass to rest on his lower back, dragging his fingers along each curved muscle. With his other hand he spat onto his two fingers and generously applied more lubricant to Zanes rear.

Sliding a single finger in first he took it slow, letting the blonde adjust. Eventually he slid in a second finger, his movements were precise and slow. His head dipped up to kiss along the reddened cheek, he nipped and licked each carefully chosen spot. His other hand took ahold of Zane’s hip to help steady him. His steel blue eyes watched with immense satisfaction when the other called out his name. It was absolutely intoxicating to hear his responses, to feel his muscle tightly wrapped around his fingers and start to loosen up a little. Scott curled his fingers, brushing against his prostate from the inside going out before finally removing his fingers entirely.

“Come here... turn to face me” his voice surprisingly a whole lot steadier than it had been. Scott helped hold onto Zane and keep him steady as the blonde moved back around, his hands rested on Zane’s hips. He pulled himself up to close the distance between their lips. He’d never been more ready for someone in his life. His throbbing erection pressed against the curve of the other’s ass, holding back any urges to thrust into him. “I’m all yours” he whispered teasingly against Zane’s lips.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Somehow with Scott’s eyes on him, Zane felt like the man was worshipping him with just a look, those blue eyes just drinking in the sight of him as if he were dying of thirst. He’d only been looked at like that twice in his life, two other beings had looked at him like that and both of them were long dead. It made his heart ache to think of them, somehow they had prepared him for a moment like this, when someone else looked at him like he was something beautiful, that he deserved to be touched. The question replayed in his mind from Scott, and part of him wished he had met Scott earlier, he remembered seeing him when he first woke up. Back on the Hyperion for the first time, no wait, that was Sara, he’d seen him afterwards, before they’d arrived at the Nexus, everyone was still reeling from the death of Alec. Somehow he’d never found the strength to say anything to him, still lost in his own world at what Galaxy he’d arrived in, and what they were now supposed to do with Scourge there as well as apparently Hostile Aliens. Everything had not been as expected, their Golden World was nothing but a mass of lightning strikes and floating rocks. It had claimed the life of Alec Ryder and nearly the life of Sara, the other Human Pathfinder. But that didn’t matter here, nothing did, all that mattered was Scott, and himself and this moment that was happening between them. He needed this, Scott needed this, after everything the both of them had been through they just needed to not exist in a world of problems for a few hours. They both needed to get lost in something, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it being each other, in fact Zane preferred it this way, bodies pressed together as they were, the sounds he was making Scott make, and then his face, when SAM had given him the information that Zane had been too shy to give on his own. Thank the goddess Zane had access to SAM now, he wouldn’t at all be taking advantage of that situation, his eyes had watched as the males face lit up, red flushing his cheeks as he bit his lower lip and smiled, the wink just screaming mischief.

He'd been so focused on what he was doing that he hadn’t noticed the other male speaking until he was swearing, his breath coming out in a curse and Zane felt his own cock twitch against the man’s chest. He could feel the pool of liquid beneath as he moved his hips, grunting at the slick friction he felt. He heard more words, the desperate sound of Scott’s voice choking off as he tried to talk again, and more talking but Zane was lost in his own world. At least until he felt hands on his ass, kneading the muscled cheeks sending shivers down his spine moans forcing their way from his mouth around the males cock in his mouth. However Scott had known to spank him, it was beyond Zane, just the feeling of his flat palm striking the bare skin of his cheek, he couldn’t begin to describe the sting of pleasure and pain mixed together. Each strike hurt and yet rocked him to his very core, Scott was figuring him out quicker than most had, finding his weaknesses as if he was made for it, toying with his mind and emotions. He was sure his ass cheek was redder than his face was currently, his chest heaving as he tried to breathe in air like a normal human, but it was like he couldn’t, each smack seemed to knock it right out of him. When he stopped, Zane was almost shattered, his cock had never been so hard in his existence, he ached for it to be touched, and knew if it was he’d lose it right then and there. Then he heard his voice, and he nodded, his face pressed into the males hip as he still had his hand wrapped around him, fingers squeezing lightly, clear fluid dribbling all over his hand as he panted into his skin. He had a moment of respite, his head was spinning with all the pleasure he was getting, there was a shift from the body beneath him and he felt warm breath and the warmth of skin against his thighs, his breath catching in his throat as he moaned into the skin of the man’s hip, teeth biting down harshly on his hip. A moment later he felt hands spreading him open and his eyes widened before clenching shut as he felt his mouth pressing against him, the tight ring of muscle there tensing even more as Zane gasped into his hip.

The teasing feel of his tongue swirling around him, wet and strong sent his heart thudding loudly in his chest, his body tensing even more as Scott started lapping his tongue over it. Each press of the wet muscle had a shiver going down his spine until he couldn’t even remain still, his body reacting to every movement against him. He felt the man’s hand sliding up his back and he lifted himself up to turn and look over his shoulder, his emerald eyes almost an evergreen as he watched the man, face flushed, bruise on his neck and his lips swollen from all the attention given to them. He writhed beneath the man’s touch as his hand slid back down his back, sliding over every curved muscle, his emerald eyes watching as the man spat on his fingers and started rubbing them against his entrance. His head fell back down and he buried it against the curve of his hip, breathless sounds escaping his lips, ”Sc-Scott…oh Goddes…I…oh Goddess…” He felt a finger pressing into him, he went still, his body clenching tight around it as he forced himself to relax, his muscles trying to pull him deeper inside as he gasped for air, his entire body on fire from everything happening. After a few moments, another finger slid inside to join the other and he was trembling, his body straining to push back against his fingers as he moaned against his hip. He started pushing back against them, Scott’s name dropping from his lips every few seconds like a mantra as the man kept opening him up, and then he felt the hand on his hip, teeth and lips pressing into his cheek making him gasp, arms moving to wrap around the man’s middle, burying his face against his skin as he felt utterly limp, so tense from the feelings inside him. And then he felt it, his fingers curling inside him and brushing against something that sent a jolt through his entire body, his body literally jumping against Scott’s as he cried out, ”S-Scott!!” A moment passed, another, his body had been so close to reaching that peak but the other stopped, he barely heard his voice over the thundering of his heart in his ears and he nodded, barely able to turn himself around as lips pressed against his own, his legs pressing down on either side of the man, he could feel his hardened erection sliding against his ass, and he could barely hold himself together, his eyes staring down into blue orbs as the man spoke against his lips, Zane’s heart galloping in his chest.

Flushed from the words, from the teasing, from missing that feeling of the other inside of him, his hand reached behind him to grasp at the others cock, hand wrapped around his base squeezing it a little as he moved himself up a bit, a hand pressed into Scott’s chest as he stared down into his blue eyes, his lips parted as he guided the man to press between his cheeks, a slow gasp from his lips as he felt the tip pressing against him, eyes clenched shut a moment as his lips parted, panting as he slowly let himself lower down, and grunted out the man’s name as he felt the head slide into him, his body trembling as he held himself there a moment, his breathing harsh as his thighs trembled, hands gently rubbing at them up and down, his head nodding as if he were hearing words, but it was just him letting himself feel the pleasure of the man inside him. A moment later he took his hand away from his cock, both hands resting against his chest now, slowly letting himself slide down his cock, he could feel it pressing inside of him. His head tilted back a little as he slowly as he pushed himself all the way down, his eyes widening as gasped loudly, his entire body trembling as he felt skin press against skin, his body leaning over to rest against the man’s chest, face burying into his neck. ”Sco…Scott…I can feel you…so deep inside me…goddess…you feel so good…oh…oh goddess move…I…” A hand slid up to slide through Scotts hair, tugging at the dark locks as something inside Zane snapped, and his head shifted from his neck to his lips, kissing him desperately, his other hand pressed firmly into his chest as he started lifting himself, sliding up and then letting gravity take him down, the feel of him inside, muscles clenching around him tightly. He could barely breathe as he kept his lips against Scott’s, teeth nipping at his lip before he lifted himself up again, but this time thrusting himself down, the sound of skin slapping skin filling the small cave like area they were in.

Scott Ryder
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.