CREDITS
CHARACTER LEVEL
NEXT LVL XP
Nexus LVL 19
NEXT LVL 1655 A.V.P.
Journey to
Mass Effect Andromeda Roleplay
the Stars

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

He might be your father but he ain't your daddy, ♥ [Mature]
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Sentinel

Relationship:Multishipper

Played by:Aurora

Heaven only knows where you've been
But I don't really need to know, I know where you're gonna go
Today was a pretty special day for Apollo. It was Father's Day, and the first one he’d get to have in Andromeda with his daughter Aria. She was just shy of her adolescent years now and Apollo loved watching her grow into the amazing little adult that he knew she could be. It wasn’t just that which made the day special, every year he’d had a father’s day but this was actually the first one he’d spend with Aria in person. His ex Hannah always had full custody, which made some sense but it still sucked. She always took advantage and lorded that power over him. Apollo was sometimes gone for weeks and months at a time for his job with the military so missed out on a lot. This year though, he had full custody of Aria, and he was planning to have an awesome day with his kid.

In his own bed when stirred awake by the faintest creak of the door. Someone was sneaking in, not too surprising to happen but the noise usually woke him up. What did surprise him, was when he rolled over to crack one eye open, Aria was carefully carrying a metal tray towards him. The delicious aroma of breakfast attacked his senses. She’d gotten up super early and gone out of her way to make him this.

Apollo sat up and noticed the stack of blueberry pancakes on the plate. He started to strongly suspect someone else had been involved with helping her prepare this idea. Smiling some more he thanked his favorite girl and took the tray. Shuffling over so she could get into bed with him, Apollo wasted no time getting into the food. They weren’t cooked exactly right and it was an obvious first attempt, so the pancakes were all kinds of odd shapes. Apollo still told her they were perfect mostly because she’d made the effort and he was proud.

They talked for a little while, he set aside half the meal and shared it with Aria because she’d not thought to make herself any. She’d been way too caught up on making his day perfect that she'd ignored her own needs. Apollo was still the father and wanted her to have a breakfast too. The stack was certainly big enough for the both of them. Their idle chit chat and jokes turned to plans for the day. Apollo was on shore leave and they could spend the whole day together. It was her call as he would be happy doing anything so long as it was with Aria. Her following suggestion caught him off guard, but it warmed his heart all the same. He nodded, loving the idea. So they finished up breakfast, got dressed and prepared, then headed out.

Buzzing the apartment door, Apollo leaned against the frame. His arm up above his head was used as a pillow. Eyes looking down at his other arm, he read an email on his omnitool while they waited. Aria was beside him, backpack on and a folded piece of paper in her hands. She was bouncing on her heels impatiently. All too excited to pounce hug the first person to open the door. When the familiar hiss and metal whirring as the door moved, Apollo dropped his arm with the omnitool to look back up at the doorway with a smile. Aria already throwing herself at him, she squealed the words the exact same time Apollo calmly spoke them. They weren't in synchronization but it was as close as they'd ever get.

“HAPPIEE FATHERS DAAY!!!”
“Happy fathers day”

Tag Zane LewisLocation Zane's apartment • Notes hope this makes your crappy week a little easier ♥
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Adept

Relationship:Single

Played by:Majora

user posted image

There was never a good time leading up to the current holiday, even in the Heleus Cluster, and especially for Zane. Whatever relationship he’d had with his father before had been changed and shifted with distance and time, mostly thanks to a singular individual. He’d been so alone and sad the night before that he’d messaged the only other person he thought might understand to come over, and Scott hadn’t wasted anytime in doing that. He’d spent half the night telling Scotty about his dad, about how much he’d done for him, what he’d done in return, how he’d acted for most of his life and how stupid he was that it had taken him so long to actually see how much his father loved and cared about him. Of course this had led to a lot of pent up emotions and regrets he had, all of it tumbling out for Scott to listen to and comment on. If he hadn’t been there, Zane would have been miserable all night long, especially given that he hated bringing others down with his own problems, but Scotty never seemed to care, always there for him whenever he needed him and never complained.

But it wasn’t just one sided, Zane listened as Scotty talked a little about his family, his dad, his sister, their mum a woman Zane had so much respect for. They chatted till the early hours of the morning, eventually falling asleep cuddled against one another, much to Zane’s amusement he’d gotten to the point where he couldn’t sleep alone. Even if it was just cuddling or another form in his bed, he liked the idea of knowing a presence was there, a friend, or a lover, just so he wasn’t alone. Scott more often than naught was the one filling that void for him, that something being akin in their nature to not doing well being alone with their own thoughts. Somewhere in the hours of the morning clothes had been shed and the embrace became more intimate before the two drifted off again in a tangle of limbs and soft snores. Zane had remained awake, unable to sleep more than a few hours that he’d gotten, his hand had spent the last hour slowly tracing against Scotty’s body, his abdomen, arms, navel, he’d hoped that Aria and Apollo were also having a good Father’s Day morning being together.

Zane had given Aria a quick demonstration on how to make his famous pancakes, and had even given her the container of blueberries she needed in order to make them. The girl was super sweet, and she and Apollo both definitely needed to have that beautiful Father’s Day together. She had said she’d wake up early to make them, and hopefully she’d done a good job, regardless of if she had or not he knew that Apollo wouldn’t have a single bad thing to say about the pancakes. He was an amazing father, and Zane felt honored at times to be allowed in their lives like he had been, his relationship with Apollo and Scotty not very normal to some but it was exactly what they needed with each other. A buzzing at his front door had him lifting his head off the bed, he hadn’t been expecting anyone, reaching in the dark he grabbed a soft shirt and slipped it on, grabbing his favorite black mesh underwear, and then jeans and hopping into the jeans as he buttoned them he made it to the door just in time to be tackled with a squeal by a blond haired girl.

Completely caught off guard he chuckled as he nearly went over backwards with the strength of Aria’s tackle. Apollo was leaning in the doorway, both of them wishing him a Happy Father’s Day which completely surprised him. Laughing a little he reached down and picked up Aria giving her back the hug with a little bit of strength before leaning into the door space and pushing himself up onto his tiptoes as he quickly kissed Apollo on the lips with a surprised smile on his face. ”Happy Father’s Day….what in the name of the Goddess are you two doing here, shouldn’t you be enjoying some fresh homemade pancakes or something right about now?” He chuckled as he peppered Aria’s forehead and head with kisses before he set her down, only then realizing he was wearing a pink shirt that was clearly not his, given it had a pole dancing sloth on it, but well, he wasn’t going to say anything if no one else did. He glanced back down at Aria and then at Apollo with a tilt of his head and a small smile playing across his lips, he seriously loved them both, and even if they hadn’t known he definitely needed this, definitely.

Tag: Apollo Peltier
Shirt: Shirt
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Zane of course wasn’t expecting the pair to have showed up that day. Aria’s hug almost sent the pair toppling backwards, but catching himself he managed to pull her up into a hug. Apollo smiled more at the sight. Aria making an exaggerated wheezing noise but laughing all the same. Zane got in close to which Apollo leaned forward for the small peck on the lips with the blond. “Had to thank the mastermind behind it all, those pancakes were a little too familiar” Apollo chimed back, eyebrow raised knowingly. That wasn’t a typical shirt Zane would wear. Only one person they both knew would wear something that dramatic. He wasn’t about to say anything though.

Aria was set down but she brought her arm up to tug the shirt and grab his attention, “This is for you!” in her other hand had been the now-slightly scrunched up paper. A doodled card made just for Zane. The front said ‘You can come make pancakes at our place every day Zane, they’re way better than mine and dads.’ Along with the words were some drawings of them all in her kitchen. Inside it was clear Apollo had added his own note above the ‘- love aria xxxxx’ which said ‘thank you for being such a solid role model in our lives’. All the cards she’d made had the same note from Apollo but Aria had given each her own personal touch to each.

Giving him no chance to read it full Aria was already wrapping her arms around him and squeezing as tight as she could. Apollo let his weight shift from the doorframe to move further into Zanes apartment. He quickly glanced for the other person to make sure he was… appropriate, but there was no sign of Scott yet. “We can’t stay long, but I just wanted to stop by and thank you in person for helping Aria set up this morning. Coming was her idea.” He started, eyes going back to Zane and letting the blond read his card. Apollo knew how much today would have sucked for his boys. He was so relieved they’d had each other for comfort. Thinking to his own father brought a lump in his throat, something he’d been able to forget about while he focused on being there for Aria.

Tag Zane LewisLocation Zane's apartment • Notes hope this makes your crappy week a little easier ♥
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Explorer

Relationship:Manwhore

I may not ever get my shit together
But ain't nobody gonna love you better than me, yeah
Scott tried to act indifferent about fathers day, but usually failed spectacularly at that. The Ryder family were very lowkey on holidays, but for Scott being a generally highkey kind of person, it was a struggle of what he wanted and what his father wanted. The yearly tradition was a call, Alec being very awkward and brief but thanking Scott for whatever ridiculous gift he’d gotten the older man that year. This year was the first one he was spending it fatherless. That had hit him like a punch to the throat.

Being alone and moping all day wasn’t acceptable though, so he went over to the only other person's place he knew could relate. Zane helped immensely. They talked, cried, snuggled, laughed. A rollercoaster of emotions poured from both and they ended it all on a high note of some rough and tumbled fun under the sheets. Come the morning Scott was completely spent and slept well curled up around Zane. It helped being there with him. It helped more than the blond would ever know.

The door chiming was what woke him up, but he didn’t make an attempt to go for it. When Zane crawled out of bed, Scott rolled into his warm spot with a reluctant groan to not having the physical contact anymore. He tried to nod back off but moments later he heard more commotion going on outside the room. Head peering up at the door he frowned. Something was going on and it didn’t involve Scott. This wasn’t on.

Dragging his own deadweight ass out of bed he haphazardly navigated the room to find his clothes. His boxers were nearby, didn’t take him long to find his pants. His shirt though? That was a mystery Scott was too tired to figure out. He could have searched a little longer or borrowed one of Zanes shirts, but his curiosity for what was going on outside was eating away at him. Door opening the lighter room made him squint. His wild brown hair was pushed away from his face while he blinked back to the new arrivals. Aria was already charging his way to do another tackle hug. Unlike Zane, Scott was nowhere near prepared for it and hit the ground with a thud, arms around Aria to make sure she didn’t hurt herself.

“Aria!” he heard Apollo bark out scoldingly but Scott just laughed. “It’s okay it’s okay! I’ll get her back next time” He laughed, looking down to the overly happy tiny blonde. Getting back up to his feet he nudged Arias arm with his fist, she scowled but her attention quickly diverted to her bag. A card was soon shoved into his hands and Scott really needed coffee to understand what was happening. “Happie fathers dayyyy to you!!” she singsonged and gave him another hug.

Scott glanced up over to the door to Apollo and Zane. So that's where his shirt went, the thief. Confusion crossed on his face but he checked out his card anyways. ‘You’re never going to beat me but I love you for it’ the words Aria had written came with a drawing of what was meant to be them wrestling… but Scotts mind didn’t allow for that and he snickered. The note Apollo had added inside for him made him feel so much better about their morning. “You guys are amazing you know that?” he wrapped his arm around Aria to return her hug. Gah, they were gonna make him all tearful again if they weren’t careful.

Tag Zane LewisLocation Scotts second home • Notes ily
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

The mention of his pancakes had Zane blushing a little as he quickly looked down at Aria and winked, ”Pancakes? Aria are you making pancakes now? Wow…that’s amazing! You know we should compare recipes and see about opening our own breakfast place.” Of course he’d shared his world famous pancake recipe with her, he wasn’t going to share them with anyone else, it was one of his most closely guarded secrets. But Aria and Apollo were two of the few most important people in his life, there was pretty much nothing he wouldn’t share with them. When his sleeve was tugged he reached down and gently grabbed the card from her, but before he could read it he was already being hugged by the small girl. He couldn’t help hugging her back, having not expected anything on a day like today, it was probably one of the most touching things he’d ever gotten. As Apollo moved into the apartment the door hissed shut behind him as Zane started reading the card he blinked slowly, opening it he read the love from Aria and then the note from Apollo and he couldn’t help the way his eyes teared up a little bit.

Clearing his throat, he knew he was dangerously close to tears as he glanced over at Apollo, who was thanking him for helping Aria and he just shook his head with a smile, ”It wasn’t a big deal…she just wanted to make you a proper Father’s day meal…plus I couldn’t say no…she pouted at me…apparently I can’t say no to either Peltier when they pout at me.” He chuckled a little before he heard sound behind him and watched as Aria took off like a bullet, wincing slightly as Scotty hit the floor from the unsuspecting tackle. Apollo was already being a dad but Scotty was just as big a kid as Aria was, if not more so at times, mostly more cause at least Aria knew when to behave. He watched as they got up and Aria gave Scotty a card, Zane took that moment to move closer to Apollo, leaning up to wrap his arms around his neck to pull him into a kiss, a little deeper than the first but still appropriate for all audience members. Pulling away he smiled, ”He is right you know…the pair of you are amazing…and you’ve both made this day amazing.”

Zane leaned in for another hug, tightening his arms around Apollo’s neck as he buried his face right into the crook of his neck, there was a little wetness in his eyes but he quickly blinked it away as he pulled back after a few moments. He couldn’t help grinning a little as he chuckled, looking over at Scotty hugging Aria, ”You know you two are welcomed over here anytime…and…wait right here…I know it might be weird but…I kind of got you something. I was going to give it to you tomorrow but…I figure since you’re here now it’ll be a lot easier and I’ll feel less awkward.” Blushing he quickly let go of the other male and smiling shyly he quickly made his way back towards his bedroom, it was only a few seconds before he was back with a silver wrapped package with a card attached to the top of it, Apollo’s name written out in purple ink. ”I figure you can open it when you get home…I know you guys said you have places to be but…I just wanted to thank you for being there for me…and for being an amazing dad to a beautiful little girl.”

Tag: Apollo Peltier & Scott Ryder
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Much to Aria’s delight, Zane played dumb and Apollo shook his head with a smile. There was only one person he knew growing blueberries and it was the blushing dork standing in front of him. He knew how much that recipe it meant to Zane so for him to share it with his daughter meant a whole lot more gratitude than Apollo could express. Maybe once they got some time alone again he’d show the younger male just how much he appreciates him. Until then though, words and meaningful looks would need to suffice.

The card had given its intended effects, maybe Aria was smarter than she was given credit for. Apollo stayed quiet and watched as the pair had their moment together. There was a whole lot of pride welling up inside of him, Aria was thoughtful and shared her love freely. Considering all she’s been through with family issues, he’d expected a lot more problems but Aria hadn’t turned out like that at all. Apollo couldn’t help but feel they’d not done half-bad in raising her.

His chest bounced to another laugh when Zane claimed he couldn’t resist either of the Peltier pouts. “Noted” he smiled more, filing away that tid-bit of information for future use. Aria had been the first to spot Scott leaving the room, so she was already on him before Apollo could yell at her to cut it out. Diving on people in greeting was cute and all, but one of these days someone was going to get hurt. As usual Scott took it all in his stride and was thankfully dressed appropriately. The other male in his life that could pull at his heartstrings and very much knew that fact. At least Zane would be kept busy during fathers day, Apollo was glad they had each other too.

Eyes yanked away from the pair across the room, Zane looped his arms around Apollos neck and instinctively his hand came up to rest against the other male. The kiss was welcomed, needed even. Zane had a faint smell of sex and Scott surrounding him, which caused a part of him to regret that he wasn’t able to be there for it. Stepping forward, Apollo pressed his body flush against Zane’s. Aria was distracted and they grabbed the opportunity quickly before Zane pulled back to talk. Reluctantly he pulled himself away knowing he needed to keep himself in check. The other pair of eyes were on them again and he licked his lips before talking again. “Aria gets all the credit for today. She sees you guys as her other dads and wanted to make sure you got something special too.” At that Aria hugged Scott hard again and nodded quickly. Scott was doing a terrible job at trying to hide his teary look.

Zane moved in again to be closer to him, this time Apollo wrapped his arms around the other male and hugged him back just as hard. Seeing both of his boys so tearful made it harder for Apollo to leave. The blond shot off to his room and returned with a small silver wrapped gift with his name carefully written on the top. Holding it in his hands he rose a brow to both the males. “You in on this too?” he asked Scott, to which the brunette shook his head. “Naw, that was all Zane’s idea. You can store it in Aria’s backpack for safekeeping though” However, when Scott went to open her backpack Aria reeled away, “No don’t touch, I got important things in there! I’ll do it” she squeaked while Scott threw up his hands submissively, tongue sticking out at her to make her lighten up again. Apollo shook his head at the pair. It was like having two kids sometimes.

Zane broke the bickering and Apollo brought his hand up to cup the blond’s face, thumb rubbing his cheek affectionately. “Thank you, I mean it. Message you later?” He leaned in to kiss his forehead and Aria jogged over to scoop the gift from his hand to put it in her bag as subtle as she could so the others couldn’t see its contents. Pulling away Scott had already made his way over and snuck into their personal spaces for a quick kiss, his arm coming up to wrap around Zanes shoulder. “Hope your day will be as fun as ours.” Scott chimed, giving Zane a squeeze with his arm, turning his attention to the blond, “and I better get my shirt back, or else” he threatened mischievously. That was Apollo’s cue to leave with Aria. He rolled his eyes and opened the door himself, holding it open for the smaller version of him to dance her way out. “Keep yourselves out of trouble” he warned with a smirk, letting the door close behind him. Two down, three to go.

Tag Zane LewisLocation Zane's apartment • Notes dyingggg
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Zane wasn’t sure if he liked the way Apollo smiled at him as he took note of how he couldn’t handle Peltier pouts, he was pretty sure the man was going to use that against him in the future somehow. ”I feel like I’m going to regret telling you that…and you know what…I’m kind of okay with that…” He chuckled before the other man was pressed flush against him, Aria was distracted, and Apollo smelled of pancakes and that scent that was purely his own. He managed to inhale deeply before they separated, his body raging against the fact he was now at least a foot away from the other male when he wanted to be right up next to him. ”Oh wow…I honestly didn’t know that…she’s….really something else…you’re something else you know that? Not a lot of dads would be okay with that…you’re one of a kind Apollo…and I’m so glad I’m in love with you.” Even as he said it he was blushing, sure the word was exchanged often but Zane felt there was a new meaning behind the word this time, and he truly meant every single part of it, Apollo, Scotty, they were his life lines.

He was kind of glad that Apollo didn’t immediately open the gift, he was kind of embarrassed about it even though he’d worked so hard on it. He’d never done anything so ambitious in his life, his mother had been the engineer, decorated and highly sought after, he hadn’t inherited any of her skill. But he was still proud of what he’d made the other male, it was even more amusing that Apollo thought Scotty was in on it to. It was always cute how Scotty and Aria were, the pair of them bickering distracted Zane enough he didn’t notice the hand till it was cupped against his face, thumb rubbing his cheek affectionately as he stared into Apollo’s face. He smiled and nodded at his words, ”We’ll be waiting…I think Scotty has some present for you but it’s apparently highly inappropriate so it might have to be after Aria’s bedtime.” Trust Scotty to be the one to come up with a naughty birthday present, Zane didn’t even know what it was though he could hazard a few guesses. Scotty scooted over as the other pair readied to go, his head tilted into Scotty’s shoulder as he wanted his shirt.

Smirking Zane eyed the other male, ”If you aren’t careful…I’ll take your underwear next…don’t just leave your clothes piled around my room…I happen to like some of your stuff, it might go missing mister.”He waved as the other two left the apartment, chuckling at Apollo’s warning, ”I’ll always stay out of trouble, the trouble maker is the one next to me, tell him that! Have a good evening you two, message you all later!” Even as the door hissed shut behind him his hand was sliding down and his fingers were pinching the other males bump before he chuckled and ran away, knowing Scotty would give chase to him, he could never resist chasing him.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Boots clicked across the floor as dick waited impatiently for his clearance to leave his ship, he’d gotten several messages from Apollo, about wanting to chat, and he’d wanted to surprise him for Father’s day. Spirits knew he didn’t celebrate the day, but he knew how Apollo was with his little girl, and how much she meant to him. She was his princess and he’d do anything for her, just like Dick would, in the short amount of time he’d known the pair he was willing to move heaven and earth for them, in both turns of the phrase. But his work was dangerous, and he didn’t want them involved, he wanted nothing to ever trace back to them, or the Nexus, they didn’t need to deal with the people he dealt with. Roekaar, outlaws, gangs, he dealt with everyone in the Cluster, good guys, bad guys, neutral folks, it didn’t matter, as long as he got paid for his jobs, that was all that mattered to him, and that wasn’t trafficking in sentient beings or drugs that hadn’t been explained and regulated like they’d been back on Thessia, though comparing the worlds seemed off, this world wasn’t so clean.

Another message popped up on his screen as he held the box against his chest, the gift he’d managed to get was something special, and hopefully it was something that both Aria and Apollo would like. There were two separate gifts, one for each but he wanted to deliver it in person and from the looks of it he wasn’t sure he’d be able to. The Roekaar were at the absolute top of his shit list for the stuff they pulled on the Nexus, he cut all dealings with them, mostly running medical supplies to them, but now he refused. They’d put people he cared about in danger and that meant no more deal, it was one of his rules, business didn’t mess with his family, those he was partnered with, they kept their hands clean of his families blood. They’d failed that with the attack against the Initiative, and now they were reaping the rewards of that with no medicine deliveries, someone else could do it. Another twenty minutes passed and there was a confirmation message in his messages about being able to leave his ship, jogging down the lift he nodded to the few guards guarding the area.

From the docking bay he caught a quick shuttle ride to the Habitation deck and found himself a nice little bench to sit on, pulling up his omni-tool he quickly typed out a message, ”Hey stranger, if you’re on the habitation deck, look for a dark haired rogue on a bench holding a box…he’s got something for you and your little star.” Grinning he sent the message as he leaned back, his feet firmly on the ground as he chuckled to himself. Solid ground, no worrying about the artificial gravity messing up, or worried about his crew, who were also taking a holiday, Damian needed it, and apparently he was wanting to find his brother on the Nexus. Humming to himself he sighed as he crossed his legs, glancing around as he waited, wondering when the two out of the three most important people in his life would appear around a corner or something. He needed them, as sad as it sounded, as selfish as it was, they made him feel good, they made him feel like he wasn’t a bad guy and he desperately needed that. Far more than anything else in his life he needed to know he wasn’t the bad guy, that he was the good guy.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Apollo kind of froze all tongue tied when Zane had dropped the ‘L’ bomb onto him. He’d heard the blond say it often enough to Scott, but that had been the first time he’d received it himself. There was a conflicting mix of emotions which put him on the spot, and he never did too well in these sort of situations. Give him a gun and he’d be able to get through it. This though? This was uncharted territories. After dating Hannah he’d struggled with getting in any sort of serious relationship and he wasn’t really one to outwardly express when he loved someone. He did though, surely by now with the amount of people in his life. That was something for him to think more on, but for now he stayed quiet and thankfully the antics of the others drew attention away from the pair.

Still though, Apollo didn’t let up on his affection for Zane or when Scott got close enough to be kissed. The talk of Scott’s give had Apollo raising an eyebrow and the brunette grinning like a cheshire cat. Whatever that was, it’d have to wait, even if it did make Apollo wish he could have stayed with them longer. It develved quickly, Scott teasing Zane, Zane challenging him back, the pair running off with one chasing the other. Apollo was glad to be getting Aria out of there when he did. “I wish we could have stayed longer” she pouted once they started to walk down the corridors, through the pout didn’t last long. “Can we open that present as soon as we get home?!” Apollo had to chuckle, she was zoning in on that gift like a damn shark. “Sure, but first, we need to do the rest of our rounds for today like you planned... I get a feeling this is going to become a yearly thing, isn’t it?” Aria went from looking at their surroundings to her sparkling blue eyes peering up at him with a widening smile. “I sure hope so.”

It didn’t take long for the pair to get to habitation deck, Apollo had refused to tell Aria who they were visiting next. She’d shot out the names of people she knew and started making up some of her own before she stopped dead in her tracks and stared off into the distance. Apollo smirked and followed her gaze to see Dick sitting on a bench, the view of space splashed across the thick windows above their heads. Aria lurched forward but Apollo’s forewarned dad senses caught her in her tracks with his hand catching her upper arm. “Hey, no more tackling people. I mean it Aria” he warned her quickly, she threw back that typical defiantly saddened look but Apollo couldn’t budge. He gestured his head to her backpack “You’ve still got that important gift from Zane, don’t want to break it now do we?” That seemed to help her come around to his logic, she took a moment to think on it then nod. Apollo let her go and she shot off. He sighed but at least she slowed her speed when she got closer to Dick. Stopping in front of him some words were exchanged out of earshot of Apollo then she threw her arms around his neck.

Apollo caught up to the pair and sat down beside Dick. Head tilting to glance up and down the brunette. “Well you look like shit, when’s the last time you showered?” he started, the blunt tone in his words brought the smallest of smirks. A memory of another time between them. “Dad! You’re meant to say happy fathers day, like I did!” Aria scolded and he laughed, not taking his eyes off Dick. Arm rose up to rest against the back of the bench, hand rubbed against the older males shoulder. “We’ve missed you, happy fathers day from both of us.” Aria pulled her pack off to go rummaging around for her hand drawn card for him. ‘Even when you’re stars away delivering things don’t forget you have to deliver yourself home too’ her scribbled handwriting wrapped around three people floating around in space. Her, Dick, and her dad were all in spacesuits holding hands and had smiles on their faces. Stars and hearts scattered the page with Apollos scribbled writing on the inside thanking him for being a role model in their lives.

Tag Dick MorettiLocation habitation deck • Notes dyingggg
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

It was easy to see the two the moment they got into the Habitation Deck, the shock of blond curly hair and the fairly tall hot dad who turned more than one head as he passed both men and women alike, of either species. It was kind of amusing how blind he was to it all, though he guessed it meant he got to have the man all to himself, though he knew that wasn’t true, not that he minded. He loved that Apollo had people to take care of him, people that loved him just as much as Dick did, he’d even gotten a cryptic email from some blond threatening to flay the skin from his body with his mind if he ever hurt Apollo or Aria, then of course had offered him aid if he ever needed it. Apollo had interesting friends, though as he sat up straighter he saw Apollo catch Aria as she started darting off, the pair of them having words before Aria walked over to him, stopping right in front of him, ”Well hello there Princess, I hope you’re given your dad the best Father’s day ever…and I hope you’re having a good day too?”

A second later, little arms were wrapped around his neck and he was hugging her back as another body sat down beside him and he turned his head slightly grinning at the other male. Snorting at his comment Dick let go of Aria, ”I’ll have you know I took a shower two days ago on Aya…and I’m very clean…I think.” He chuckled as his attention went back to Aria as she scolded her dad as she stared at Dick, making him smile as a hand reached around him and gently touched his shoulder. He tilted his head in surprised as he grinned and then reached out for the card, looking it over and smiling sweetly as he read her note, and then Apollo’s as he leaned down and kissed Aria’s forehead. Turning he raised an eyebrow as he leaned in and kissed the other male, ”Wow…I honestly wasn’t expecting anything…you guys are great…and I’m actually surprised you think I’m a good role model…thank you.” Leaning in again he kissed Apollo before pulling back and picking up the package out of his lap and holding it out towards Aria, ”Well this is for the two of you, hope it’s alright?”

As Aria glanced it over he leaned over and whispered to the older male, ”It’s a bracelet for her made out of one of those Angaran Meditation crystals? And there’s something in there for you…thought it might come in handy or make you remember to bring some next time.” He wasn’t going to say what it was but at that moment he was amused as hell and kind of sad he knew they couldn’t stay around. He knew they might have other places to go, but it didn’t stop him from wishing he could spend more time with them, both of them, ”I hope you like it Aria, I had a little adventure making sure it was perfect just for you...gotta make sure you keep your daddy on his toes right?” He smirked as he looked over at Apollo, his hand reaching over to press against his thigh, squeezing it a little as he leaned in again, seeing Aria focusing on putting her present into her bag, ”Wish you had time to stick around…but I know this days important to you and her…I’ve got one last job coming up this week then I have some time off if you’d like to hang out sometime?”

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Apollo snorted at his answer. With the water rations on Nexus he wasn’t one to talk. Showers planetside were goddamn amazing though, especially if they included another body. “We have enough water at our place, you know the code to get in so help yourself while you’re here. We might not be in all day so the place is yours.” Apollo shrugged, he wasn’t too sure where either of them would end up but if Dick needed a resupply his place would always be available. That went out to all the guys he trusted. So long as they were appropriate in case Aria was around then he’s fine with them staying. It made his small apartment way more busy which he liked. He preferred working in an environment where there’s a lot of background noise going on. Apollo had started to realize that seemed to be the case in a lot of aspects in his life.

He watched as Dick leaned over to kiss Aria, heart melting yet again, Apollo knew the day wasn’t even over yet. When Dick came towards him, he leaned into the brunette and accepted the fleeting kiss like it’d be his last. He was never sure when he’d get time again with Dick, it was always sporadic and sometimes their schedules just didn’t align. It sucked, more than he’d ever admit because he didn’t want Dick to give up anything for him. Apollo knew he had other responsibilities he had to prioritize too. He understood, even if it did suck sometimes.

Pulling back again he rubbed his thumb against Dick while he talked. “You got us gifts?” Did everyone have the same idea? Apollo was pretty overwhelmed by how thoughtful his boys had been so far. He’d not mentioned fathers day but they probably connected the dots with it being his first with Aria. The box was curious enough for Aria to take and inspect while Dick revealed some of its contents. “You didn’t need to do all that, but I’ll find a way to show you how much I appreciate it all.” he spoke lowly, barely a whisper so only Dick would be in earshot of his words. Apollo had so much in mind for what he could get up to with his sexy smuggler. He knew that something so wrong shouldn’t feel so damn right.

The backpack was opened again and Aria put away the box, giggling to being told to keep her dad on his toes. It seemed she was just as keen to open the gifts at home as he was. Apollo had so much unnecessary hope for Dick staying a couple days so they could get some real quality time together. Though Dick seemed to read his thoughts since he brought up his schedule. A saddened look crossed his face but he recovered quickly. He was well aware how close Dick had leaned in and every atom in his body seemed to crave more. “Yeah we’ll figure out a good time to meet. Just be careful out there okay? Come back to us.” He hated how concerned he suddenly must have sounded, his hand dropped down to place on top of Dicks. He gave it a squeeze. Clearing his throat he turned his attention to Aria. “We should go find Angel, what do you think?” Aria nodded but was quick to throw herself at Dick again for another hug. Apollo took the time to stand, turning to face the pair he waited until Aria was done then held out his hand to pull Dick up to his feet. He continued to pull him forward so their lips could meet one last time. Apollo hated saying goodbye.

Pulling apart Apollo noted that Aria also looked a little more somber so he extended his hand out for her to take with a squeeze. Nodding one last time to Dick he headed off back the way they’d come. He looked over his shoulder one last time just before turning the corner. Saying goodbye sucked so much. “I miss him already” Aria spoke quietly. Apollo looked back at her, stopped, then wrapped his arms around her to scoop her up. Now that she was getting older it was becoming less common he’d carry her anywhere. Neither could resist the extended hug while Apollo made his way through the halls to his home.

Instead of going inside his apartment he pressed dial on the keypad for the door on the other side of the hallway. The young neighbour had once helped him get back into his apartment and they’d remained close ever since. Aria was still in his arms but instead of her head on his shoulder she was sitting more upright and getting all giddy to see another one of her favorite people. Angel was very much like Scott in the way he held himself, something Aria seemed to adore too. Door opening Aria was the first to singsong “HAPPIE FATHERS DAYY!!” her one hand coming up to dance in the air with her melody. Apollo kept his arms wrapped around her, a grin on his face he tilted his head around the smaller version of himself “What she said. We’re not interrupting anything are we?”

Tag Angel OrisonLocation habitation deck & angels place • Notes dyingggg
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

The invitation of a shower at Apollo’s places was more than amazing, he didn’t mind being given free run of the place but he honestly preferred it when the other two were there, he’d yet to meet any of the other guys that Apollo had in his life and he hoped that would change. Especially the feisty blond who was very protective of the Engineer, he definitely needed to meet Zane at one point or another. ”That sounds heavenly…wouldn’t mind company but I know your busy so don’t worry too much about me. I can take showers alone…even if it means they take a lot less time than they should…” He chuckled a little as he watched Aria look at the gift he’d gotten her, Apollo seemed surprised that he’d gotten them something and he nodded his head, ”Don’t have a dad of my own…me and my sister are alone out here…and you’re a pretty amazing dad and you’ve got a beautiful little star right here…got to make sure she keeps on shining and that you don’t stink.” He winked at Aria as he said that, chuckling as he realized that it would be lost on her and not Apollo.

The whispered words from Apollo were enough to make Dick glance at him, hips shifting just a little to press closer to the older male as he nodded, a smirk on his face, ”I’ll hold you to that Mr. Dad.” He chuckled as he turned his attention back to Aria, watching as she stashed the present away into her backpack, which seemed to have another present inside of it. He was glad that Apollo wanted to meet him later on, and he couldn’t help catching the way the others voice sounded as he told him to come back, he nodded, smiling far more gently than he had as he squeezed the man’s hand, the quick hug from Aria, then being pulled up into a kiss from Apollo was exactly what he needed. He watched as the two walked away, him waving until they were both out of sight, Apollo being the last one to see him as they rounded a corner. Sighing he looked at the card and gently folded it back up and slid it into the inner pocket of his jacket, though an idea quickly came to him as he smiled to himself and quickly started sprinting away.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Engineer

Relationship:Hella Single

user posted image

Normally on Father’s Day Angel would find himself something to do, to keep himself busy, he didn’t have a roommate anymore, the Asari having moved out to help take care of her sister after the entire fiasco with the Roekaar poisoning the Nexus. His ship had been fixed and repaired and when he wasn’t doing engineering stuff he was there, making mods, and taking in armor and weapons and making them so they were better than they could be. Sadly though, it didn’t stop him from having down time, and this was one of those times where he had nothing to do, so he was currently in his apartment working on Edmund, he had the Robotic unit in his living room chest plate opened as he was fixing and upgrading some of the circuitry that he’d used when he’d first made him. When he’d first made the robot, it had been intended as a helper of sorts, to keep him from being lonely with Dan exiled to Kadara, otherwise he’d have forced Dan to share the apartment with him. But since it was just him and Edmund and Merlin, there wasn’t much social interactions outside of his job and work.

Merlin was perched on his shoulder as he shifted the glasses on his face, frowning a little as the birds mechanical head whirred to one side, then the other, its eyes shining light into the cavity for him. ”Merlin…what do you think…are the new wires enough or should I just upgrade the entire motherboard…we have the technology now…and it’d give me a lot more space to program more subroutines?” Merlin was silent a moment until its beak opened, ”It depends on if you plan to maintain his simple VI programing or try to update him with an AI mainframe I would think. People at the door Angel.” The AI driven owl flapped away, its mechanical wings lifting it to fly onto a metal tree branch that Angel had designed for him, as the doorbell sounded and Angel rubbed his face walking over to it. He hadn’t been expecting visitors, though as he opened it he couldn’t help grinning seeing his two neighbors from across the way, one wishing him a Happy Father’s day and the other making sure they weren’t interrupting anything. Shaking his head he chuckled and motioned them to step inside, the door hissing shut behind them all.

”Not really, I’m just deciding on whether or not to upgrade Edmunds motherboard but Merlin thinks if I do that then I should upgrade his VI systems entirely. Also….Happy Father’s day to you too Aria, I didn’t know you were a dad, Apollo you must be so proud, should I break out some bubbly?” He winked at Aria as he grinned before moving in to plant a wet kiss on the little girls cheek and a lingering kiss on her dad’s though he was sure to pull away as a metal bird came flying in and landed on Apollo’s other shoulder, ”He asks for my opinion and then he seems upset about it, I don’t know HOW you put up with him Apollo. Also Aria is a female, she cannot be a father, not unless she is an Asari and in a pureblooded relationship with another Asari.” Angel simply shook his head as he chuckled and looked at his two guests, ”So what brings my two favorite people here, it can’t be my cooking cause I’m sure the last time I tried to cook for you I nearly burnt down the kitchen…also Edmund say hi don’t be rude right now!” The robot lifted a white hand and waved at the two before going back into a power saving position making Angel chuckle.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

“Next time” Apollo quietly promised with a short nod. He certainly wanted a repeat of what they’d got up to last time. Of all the people to catch his attention, it had been an overly aggressive criminal. Apollo never saw that side of him though. Even now as Dick cuddled closer into him and gave out his affection freely. No one would think to look deeper into his history. Aria pulled a face when he said something about her dad stinking but Apollo just chuckled.

There was an empty feeling when Apollo left, catching one last glance before turning the corner to head towards his home. The pair walked in silence after that, with Apollo scooping up Aria to continue the trek with her in his arms. It wasn’t until the apartment door opened to another beautifully welcoming face, Apollo smiled again. Being motioned to step inside he wandered on through, letting the door hiss behind him before he lowered Aria to her feet. “Oh yeah?” Apollo listened with interest. He was more about engineering weapons in his spare time but he’d dabbled in some rudimentary code too. Stabby the roomba came to mind.

Angel went down to kiss Aria’s cheek to which she brought her sleeve up and rubbed away quickly with a grin. Apollo continued his train of thought as he did so. “Yeah I’ll have to agree with Merlin. It’d probably be better to do an overhaul on all his processors if you plan to touch the motherboard. Get it all done at the same time… either way though, you’re making yourself a long-term project, so go with whatever route will be more of-” Angel came up to catch his lips and cut him off too. It was warm and soft and Apollo almost lost his train of thought “...a fun challenge” he added slowly when he pulled away. His eyes searched Angels for a moment then smiled.

The mechanical bird had landed on his shoulder and complained about Angel, Apollo found it amusing that Angel had put so much work into his creations. Aria had dug out the card from her backpack, it was a little more scrunched up from gifts being shoved into the bag too. She tried to straighten it out before tugging on Angels shirt and holding it out to him. ‘You don’t need to build anything to make me love you’ her words scribbled on the page. With it was a drawing of Angel and Aria with what looked to be a robot Apollo holding a mechanical heart. Inside contained Apollos writing and love from Aria at the end. The kid had really put a lot of thought into each card, hoping to make it special for the person receiving one.

“Well it’s fathers day and this was Aria’s idea, so you can give her the credit for all this” he gestured to the card and watched the little blonde light up to Angels reaction. His hands dropped to slide into his pockets while he stood and watched. “You’re part of our family now, so we needed to drop in and make sure your day is made special too” He spoke calmly, Aria nodding along then going in to hug him tight. Apollo always enjoyed watching her feel comfortable enough to hug and hold other people in their lives. She was such a loving kid when she wanted to be.

Tag Angel OrisonLocation angels place • Notes dyingggg
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Moving quickly Dick was glad that he knew what he did and had been given the go ahead because of it, if he hadn’t he was pretty sure what he had in mind was illegal. That being the case though, even if it had been he’d never really let that stop him before, as long as no one ever got hurt and what he did didn’t involve slavery or the worst parts of the Galaxy he didn’t mind doing it. Right now though, he wanted to do something nice, and to do that he needed a few things beforehand that he had to hurry up and get or else he knew he’d be found out and then things wouldn’t go the way he wanted them to, and honestly he really wanted them to go his way tonight, especially given what he was doing all of this for in the moment.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.