LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Asari

Profile:Sentinel

Relationship:Single

Played by:Ellie

Last Night
To: Coco Harpoon

Typically I'm not one to send email. But I had to send you this telling you how much of a good time I had yesterday and don't lie, I know you did too. Exploring one's... feelings towards others can have that affect on people I guess.

What I'm trying to say is that even though I seem annoying to you, I still enjoyed our float, especially with you in there with me. You might be growing on me, Coco, but I don't want to think about that now. I wanna stay chill.

Not sure why I decided to send this to you, I'll have to ponder that for a bit. Anyways, you know where to find me.

--Pooboo Balloon

--------------------
user posted image
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Adept

Played by:Park

Re: Last Night
To: Pooboo Balloon

My feelings didn't need to be explored nor did I need your help in exploring them. You had no right to force yourself on me and the fact I liked it is besides the point. I was far from ready from accepting who I was and you decided there was no time like the present to drag it outta me. It was inconsiderate of you.

...You're growing on me too, but more like an unflattering wart. Poo...boo...ugh, I hate typing that. Anyway Pooboo, I'm very displeased you had to be the first and no, zero gravity didn't make up for it. That won't take back what you stole from me and I half wished I puked on you in there to double down on your bad karma.

Just because I know where to find you doesn't me I'll come looking.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Last Night

Ouch, Coco, that really hurts!

I wasn't trying to hurt you or make you uncomfortable, actually I was trying to make you feel more comfortable. You always seemed like you had a stick up your ass, I thought maybe exploring your person would help you, but I guess not. I wasn't forcing myself onto you, I was just flirting, sure I kissed you, but you could've just pushed me away. But last I remember you're the one who took lead in the escape pod, sounds to me like your pretty comfortable with who you are.

Also, like I said, you took lead; I didn't steal anything from you Coco bear. If you want to involve puke next time then you're going to have to find some one else, bodily liquids aren't my type of thing.

Don't be like that Coco Bear, it's always better to talk about these things than holding it in. I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, but that doesn't mean I don't have any.

-- Pooboo Balloon

--------------------
user posted image
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Adept

Played by:Park

Re: Last Night
To: Pooboo Balloon

I admit my previous email was a bit harsh and I apologize that it hurt your feelings Pooboo, but last night stirred a lot of things inside me that I wasn't prepared for and I wanted someone to blame. You just happened to be in my line of fire and I took it out on you. Yes, you were very much an integral part of why I acted the way I did, but in the end I was the sole perpetrator of my own actions and blaming you won't change that.

That doesn't mean I forgive you or implying that it was okay for you to kiss me, but what it does mean is I need to do some reflecting or how you phrased it 'I wanna stay chill'. If anything, it'll give me time to sort things out in my head and better understand this part of myself.

I appreciate that you were trying to make me more comfortable in my own skin, it's just not as simple as having sex.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Last Night

You can blame me all you want Coco, but you'll see, you're gonna like being 'sexy Coco' instead of 'bitchy Coco'. But now you're scaring me, stop with the feelings, you're becoming less my type. Look, Coco, I'm not good with feelings, there's too much to do around here. But if you're ever lonely or want to talk about stuff then I'm here, although if you wanna talk then don't expect much, cause like I said, I'm not good with that stuff. But now I'm just rambling, sorry.

Maybe it wasn't okay to kiss you, but the vibes you were giving me told me you wanted to do it, and I was right 'cause you know, that other stuff happened. The fun stuff. You'll forgive me eventually, after all, there's not much to understand about yourself, Coco, you're into women (and men?) which is fine, no one will judge you and if they do then I'm sure you have the power to kick their ass.

Sex was just the start Miss Harpoon, there's far more to do with your new, true self. Just nothing as fun.

-- Pooboo Balloon

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Topsites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.