Under the Table Intelligence, Tag: Aly / Rora
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Engineer

Relationship:Single

Played by:Park

user posted image

Tertarus. It wasn't the most....pristine of establishments, but Ellie wasn't the picky sort. For as long as there were hot ladies afoot, what was there to be picky about? Nothing worth mentioning, she thought. Besides, the Horizon was on the brink of disbanding and what better pick-me-up was there than getting a lapdance in house for a 100 creds? There were no alternatives that interested her. She needed a good reset and her conveniently located override button to feel the warmth of some buns.

The mechanic would survive this. Whatever her quirks, she always came out the other side ready to tackle the challenges that came with opening a new chapter in her life. It was inevitable. Painful, but inevitable. She hated to say goodbye to that grumpy krogan, tattooed vixen, and those absolutely beautiful red eyes of a captain, but she was left with little choice. Even the most tight knit of families...

Can come apart at the seams.

Ignoring her low alcohol tolerance, Ellie downed a glass of the hard stuff and ordered a dancer from the table's datapad, awaiting to be drifted away from the perils of the heart and mind.

Tag: Aly

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Profile:Infiltrator

Relationship:Bring it on

Played by:Aurora

You and I get so damn dysfunctional
You and I get sick, yeah I know that we can't do this no more
Busy night, but it was very much welcomed. Aly thrived under the pressure of work. Hell of a lot better than sitting on her ass twiddling her thumbs and losing money right? She loved staying on her toes and working the number of people that would come through the bars doors. Her omnitool flashed up as she was in the process of delivering drinks to a group of important looking bandits. They’d talk if she could make herself seem as unthreatening as she could. To them she was just another dumb dancer, no?

Smiles and drinks were poured, going back towards the bar she checked on her tool. A dance request… interesting. Her head lifted up to glance around at the bar. Her eyes settled on the brunette sitting by herself, the omnitool indicated her name was Intelligence O’ Hara. Pretty name, she thought to herself as she made her way over with a drink in hand. A slow walk to let the other catch sight of her. Eyes meeting Aly smiled more. Usually she picked up some vibes from a person from first meeting them but this girl was a little harder to read. Not a local thats for sure. “You wanted a dance?” she offered, head tilting while she broke the silence.

Placing her metal cup down onto the table, she pushed O’ Hara’s empty cup to the side so she could make her new workspace a little safer. Dipping down she got into the woman's personal space with her face inches from the other brunettes, “I’m Aly, here to serve whatever you need tonight” she spoke teasingly. All part of the routine but it wasn’t often she’d do dances for another female. Aly always enjoyed the change in beat and planned to adapt to suit whatever miss O’ Hara needed.

Her hand extended to hold onto the backboard of the booth seat to roll her body to the electronic music in the background. The music pace was soft but fast, Aly had no intention of going at the same pace. Made it easier to talk. “Couldn’t help but notice you’re not from around here. The clothing gives it away” she nodded down to O’Hara’s uniform. Aly was in a short black crop top which had lace over her shoulders and chest. The waist-high shorts hugged her figure nicely. She was dressed to impress, certainly a stretch from what most people dressed like on Kadara. The place was a battleground half the time, Aly avoided the conflict if she could.

Tag Intelligence O' HaraLocation Tertarus nightclub • Notes The party is here!
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

On the coattails of her shot, an exotic looking woman was sauntering toward Ellie, legs for days and a bod that mingled with the alcohol blood content in her system, combining into an intoxicating cocktail. Yeah, she was already somewhat intoxicated but metaphors existed for a damn reason, yo. It served the purpose of putting words to how she felt upon laying eyes on her ordered dancer. That was her dancer, right? She wasn't going to turn at the last moment and go to a different table? Okay, so she was smiling directly at her, but that didn't mean anything. Wow, it was time for another drink. It wasn't normal for her to doubt her women skills.

Lo' and behold, the woman was indeed the dancer she'd ordered moments prior. Tertarus didn't mess around. That was some mighty fast service. Say what you would about appearances, but its business model ran smoothly, perhaps almost as smooth as the woman's voice. It was so silky, reeling her in with every syllable. Had the vocal chords of a damn angel. If an angel wore a skimpy outfit, at any rate.

"You read my mind," Ellie smirked, looking the lady up and down. A hundred creds for this? She would've easily paid five hundred or more. Wouldn't be surprised if the woman was the club's top dancer. Everything about her screamed quality, with all of the sweet and none of the bitter.

The dancer proceeded to clear a spot on the table and make it her own little island of dancing paradise. Ellie could've sworn she ordered the lap variety of what she was doing, but honestly the mechanic was too inebriated to care and the show was worth the price of admission alone.

With how close the woman's face got to hers, Ellie was tempted to close the gap and go into full-on liplock, but there was no telling the repercussions of such a bold move and it was always better to ask permission first. She was a flirt, not a dick.

"Well, Aly," she said just loudly enough for the woman to hear her. "Your customer Ellie O'Hara would like to know how much extra it would cost her to close this distance between us?"

The mechanic chuckled at Aly's observation. To truth or not to truth? That was the question. How about a little play first? "Uh oh," Ellie smiled. "Ya caught me. I'm a spy for the Initiative. Licensed to kill. I'm a badass double O."

Tag: Alyssia Moretti

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Aly knew her worth, and the fact Kadara was a lot lower earning than what she was used to. Back on Omega she’d trained with the Asari to really hone her moves. Her body would move more fluidly as theirs did. At least on Kadara there was a much lower cost of living, if you could even call it that. This wasn’t living, this was just surviving. Thankfully Aly also had a side gig in her pocket but finding buyers and information was a whole other lake of sulphur to deal with.

She was well aware Ellie’s eyes were all over her, it came as part of the job and Aly felt more than comfortable with it. She encouraged it even. Her eyebrow rose higher up when Ellie requested more than just a dance. “I can’t be brought in that way” she started carefully, having some lines and morals which she wouldn’t cross. “But… I can clock off work anytime if you feel like hanging out.” Aly had needs and she found the bold brunette attractive enough. If aly was going to close the distance with anyone, she’d do so on an even playing field. Money wasn’t a factor. “Though to get to that I need to know more about you. I don’t get that close to strangers… so let’s change that.”

Pointing out her first observation was met with sarcasm, something Aly laughed to. “Licensed to kill huh? Should I be worried?” she teased back, a smirk on her lips. Planting her ass on the edge of the table in front of Ellie, her hands started on her own neck and she ran them over herself. Taking careful time to touch every curve until she got to her knees. Pushing her legs apart she shifted off the table to crouch, her body swaying to the beat. Aly had a lot of fun dancing and it showed.

Hands left her knees and reached out to place them onto Ellies knees and part the other woman's legs. Using the balance to shift her weight and pull herself up between the other woman's legs she rolled her shoulders teasingly. A sultry look on her face, “So how's your vacation on Kadara going? Enjoying yourself yet?” No one came here for a vacation, unless it involved something not approved by Nexus. This place was lawless and pretty much a free-for-all.

Tag Intelligence O' HaraLocation Tertarus nightclub • Notes legs for daysss XD
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Couldn't be bought that way, huh? Shame. Ellie wouldn't have minded sliding her a few more credits to unlock the kissing tier, but as that tier wasn't even up for purchase, there wasn't much she could do to change that. But where one gate closed, another opened and gloriously extended her an offer. Serious or just being a tease, accepting it was the only obvious choice for the tail chasing mechanic. "That's too bad," she smirked with a shrug. "But my schedule recently emptied. I'm all in for a date on the port."

But that completely depended on whether they crossed the divide of strangers to friends with the best of benefits before it came time for Aly to clock out. That was a tall order Ellie was sure she could reach even if she had to stand on her tippy toes. The mechanic wasn't an expert of the female anatomy for nothing. The puss-bone connected to the tummy bone and the tummy bone connected to the breast bone. So that wasn't actually how anatomy worked, but she loved walking the trail with her lips.

"Nothing to worry about," she assured Aly, pointing finger guns at her from her waist."That is unless of course you're one of those femme fatales that's out to get me. Then I'd have to kill ya. Bang bang!" Man, what a bangin' body. The way she moved it had her gaze transfixed on the dancer. What she'd give to reach out and touch.

Almost as if Aly had read her mind, the woman graciously hoisted herself down onto Ellie's lap, bringing the dance directly to her groin. The mechanic placed both hands on her waist, acting as an overeager seatbelt for the movements that flooded warmth through her body and hitched her breath. "It's a lot better now that you're here," she told her. "I'll say that much. Recently put in registration for a ship."

It was done without much forethought, but to effectively do a clean break from the Horizon, Ellie had to land on her feet.

In a new home.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

“Your schedule emptied that fast, hm?” she laughed with a tease. Ellie was a fun sort of person to be around. Aly liked her attitude already. Customers like this were always easier to work with. Those which treated her like shit still got their dance, but she’d be petty as fuck if she could get away with it. Not this time though, thankfully. Aly could really use a stress-free night. Kadara was full of surprises… too many sometimes.

“Yeah you didn’t know? I’m a spy too. It’ll need to be last man standing” she smirked. Flirtation and jokes aside, Aly had picked up she was working for the initiative still, but she doubted the spy talk. She was trying to pick out the information from her jokes and comments, but it wasn’t easy. Not that she minded of course. As much as she loved getting to know someone, it wasn’t all about their untold stories.

Aly moved like she owned the place, there was no hint of insecurity or concern about what she was doing. This was her job after all and she’d spent a lot of her younger years getting it on point. “I’m glad, looks like you could do with having a half-decent night” Aly spoke genuinely. Especially after what followed. She paused for a second to side look at Ellie, “That’s a good thing though, right?” The way she’d said it didn’t sound like a huge celebration.

Had she come from some other ship? Or leaving something behind to go to a new ship maybe? “Can talk about what happened if you like, I’m pretty good at doubling up as a therapist for people... no charge” she half smiled. Parking herself in the seat next to Ellie she reached for her drink to take a sip, then offered it Ellie since she was out of one. It wasn’t much but Aly wanted to help her feel better with whatever problems she was facing. If it meant being a shoulder to cry on for a bit, or some company, she could do whatever Ellie needed. She’d been pretty good at adapting to match what a person needs.

Tag Intelligence O' HaraLocation Tertarus nightclub • Notes legs for daysss XD
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Oh hardy har har, Ellie saw what Aly did there. "What can I say? It's been a slow week." Quite the opposite really. It had been a bit of a blur, everything had gone by so fast as if it had made a jump to hyperspace and jumbled the pieces of her brain and heart upon reentry. So much had happened, so much that had uprooted her and threw her about. It was why she was there, why she had registered for a new ship. She had to root herself back into ground, back into something that would hold her steady.

"I think you meant last woman standing," she corrected teasingly. "Unless you've got a dick downstairs. Don't tell me that's your weapon of choice." That would make her nope right out of Tertarus and jettison herself off the planet. They had a good thing going too, she hoped there wouldn't be a boner poking her tummy anytime soon. That would tickle her vomit button. Tickle it so hard that it would get pressed.

Aly stopped the dance on her lap and sat beside her, trying to get her to divulge what she was really thinking about and offering her a sip of her drink as a sign of goodwill. Ellie sighed, taking the sip and leaning into the dancer to cuddle. "I...used to be part of a ship called S.S. Horizon. We were the first to chart a course through the scourge. You probably heard about it through the news. Anyway, that lot was my family and now that family is broken up. It's fucking depressing."

Ellie chuckled, leaning away and handing the cup back to Aly after another sip. "You don't need to hear me yak like an emotional buffalo. Forget I said anything, hun."

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Aly shrugged with a smile at her saying it’s been a slow week. Which was all the better for the dancer really, it wasn’t like Alyssia was about to turn down hanging out with Ellie. The perks of the job meant she got to know a whole bunch of people really well. It became more of a second nature for Aly to want to spend her free time with company. Being alone sucked, and being alone on Kadara sucked even more.

When she was corrected on her wording Aly had to laugh, head gave an exaggerated shake to Ellie’s tease. “Definitely not packing any surprises on me, but what’s wrong with it being a weapon of choice? There’s detachable ones you know” she smirked knowingly. Toys didn’t always needed to be used, but like anything they could be good tools in the right hands. At least Ellie made it clear she wasn’t into the male variety. If Aly had needed a sign before now that the other was into her, that would have made it a little clearer.

Moving to take a seat beside Ellie she offered to be an ear to listen to. It was sad seeing someone knocked off a path they loved. Aly rubbed her shoulder slightly with her thumb. “That sucks, I’m sorry.” Her cup was returned and she took a sip herself. Ellie tried to brush it off and she shrugged, “It’s fine with me if you want to talk. Better to get it off your chest than to bottle it up. Big changes in life can be hard sometimes.” She knew that feeling all too well. Leaving Omega permanently to seek out a new life, then taking on Andromeda. Aly still wasn’t entirely sure what she wanted out of life. “So much for Andromeda being our fresh start huh?” she half smiled, a little humor in her voice.

Her omnitool blinked and she tilted her head away to check on it, time was up on that dance. Hand moving away from Ellie she flicked the message away and signed off for the night. Going back to the smaller brunette she smiled softly. “I’m off for the night now. So what’s the plan O’Hara, wanna stay here a while longer or go for a walk?” Aly asked eagerly, she was game for anything and everything. She was letting the other call the shots and pace them.

Tag Intelligence O' HaraLocation Tertarus nightclub • Notes legs for daysss lol
LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Barf alert! Ellie was well aware that there were detachable ones, but she could've done without the imagery, thanks. She was trying her hardest not to make a gagging face. A penis, fake or not made her stomach turn and do all sort of flips. Her fault for bringing it up in the first place, but if they were going to get frisky tonight, she was going to have to double tap the crotch to make sure there wasn't a bulge of any kind. If there was....off would go her hand. No seriously, she'd legit cut it off. Flipping gross! "I'll pass," she snickered, wrinkling her nose at the thought. "Won't ever find me anywhere near the things. Never ever forevermore, bonita."

Initially, Andromeda had been a fresh start. Ellie had found a crew in the Horizon. Friendships were made, a dysfunctional family was born, and there was, at least for a little while, what she'd call love between her and the captain. The words had never left her mouth, but somewhere inside her she had felt them, feeling at ease and butterflies aflutter whenever she was near. But now that fresh start was a mere raft lost at sea and she was the only one there, just watching as the fog left her unsure of where land was.

Fucking poetics. She really did have too much time on her hands if she was already channeling her inner poet, which she most certainly was not. "Hypothetically, if I were to hire you as my shrink," she smirked, "Then I'd lay my head on your lap and stare into those pretty brown eyes while I open my heart to you."

Nice save there, O' Hara. There's a reason why you're so good at this.

At first, Ellie was a tad disappointed that their session had already come to an end, but with its end came a choice: Stay or take a walk with her. Well, there really wasn't much privacy for them in the club, so if there were to be a proper hands on, it would have to be outside in the fresh air. Just had to hope the fresh air didn't materialize a couple muggers. Kadara Port was famous for that shit, especially after recent happenings.

She then stood, holding out her arm for Aly to hook hers into. "Let's walk, mi'lady. I'll be a good gentlewoman and take you around the port. Maybe find a nice spot for us to get...comfy."

More like get naked. What? Just because she was tiny didn't mean she couldn't keep the woman warm. Gosh.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Aly couldn’t help but snicker at the brunettes reaction to her suggestion of phallic shaped toys. They weren’t that bad, but Ellie seemed to think so. Whatever floats her boat. Aly shrugged at her answer “More for me” she said simply. Opposite sex or not, she liked being challenged by an individual. So long as they could make her laugh they were already halfway there.

And there was her humor again, admittedly Aly wasn’t as well versed in psychology as she was in general anatomy of different milky way species, but she’d make do with the skills she had so far. “I’ll even give you a discount if its a good story” she smiled sweetly. Therapy was a fun thought, Aly had never sought any out for her own life traumas but she seemed stable enough without them… right? Never mind her choice in work on Kadara. She felt okay with it all anyway.

The session was over and more credits came her way, with a cut going to the bar. Usually by this point she would be offering more VIP services for an astronomical cost. It was more or less a cash grab which is why Aly didn’t bother with Ellie. Poor girl was going through a shitty enough time as it was without parting with yet more of her currency. Weaving her arm around the shorter brunette she shook her head. “You know I live here, right? I have a place not far. Lets go see the port first though. Could always hit up the nicer bar or go watch the stars” She shrugged, why not make a day out of it? It wasn’t like she’d see Ellie again come morning. At least, she wasn’t expecting to. People had a way of coming in and out of her life so it was less common to see someone stick around other than her brother.

Signalling to Ellie she’d be back she headed off to the restricted areas to retrieve her bag and long jacket. It kind of looked like a cute trench coat but her sewing skills hadn’t done it justice. Practice makes perfect, she’ll make another once this one was worn out. Fabrics were always highly sought after in the port. Stepping out into the evening air, Aly was grateful to be out of the stuffy club and welcomed the cold. “It’s not all bad here” she muttered, the strong scent of eggs from the sulphuric acid kind of made that hard to believe.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

Living on Kadara wouldn't be Ellie's first choice, though she imagined some didn't even have the luxury to make a choice. Kadara was there, arms wide open and unprejudiced to who it welcomed within its walls. The smell of sulfur echoed that of the depravity that waited and lurked for unsuspecting prey. Aly lived in such a place, was made to survive how she could. She wanted to make things better for the woman, but the how and the means eluded her. "The stars? Sounds romantic."

Maybe a chat under the stars was what she needed, to ultimately forget where she was. Couldn't really forget the smell. That would always be there, souring the moment. But Ellie could be there, offering a night's company and all she could handle kiss n' snugs. It was the type of comfort she excelled in and would gladly give.

Aly had left her side to retrieve her things and returned wearing Patchwork: The Coat. It was cute, exhibiting its own brand of charm. Not everything had to be the most expensive or the most grand in order to impress. Some things were just impressive as they were. Priceless. "Nice coat," she told her, leaning into the woman as they left. "It's beautiful, like you."

As they walked, she told Ellie that it wasn't all bad on Kadara. Since she wasn't a native, it was hard to believe. But she supposed it felt like home to those who lived there, despite the circumstances and the smell. Aly, it seemed, was one of those people. She liked it for what it was. Well, kudos to her, but this girl still planned to fuck her later.

"Well, I met a certain exotic dancer, so I suppose it ain't half as bad as it seems," she smirked, nudging her playfully with an elbow. "Least there's one redeeming quality about this place."

There was a silhouette approaching from the shadows, Ellie halting where she was and gesturing for Aly to do the same. She doubted it was a good samaritan about to say hello. After all, it was Kadara.

There were no good samaritans.

"We've got company."

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

Romantic? Could have been seen as that, Aly tilted her head and snapped a smile. “Yeah, if you want it to be. It’ll be fun to spend some time with you.” She wasn’t lying either, Ellie had been a fun awkward kind of flirt. She was incredibly dorky but just as bold, what’s not to love? It was a fresh attitude compared to the usual drawl of clients. Her personal life and working life more often than not leaked into one another. Aly lived and breathed her work, and not just dancing either. Keeping busy on Kadara kept you out of trouble. At least that’s her motto, and so far it’s worked.

Her cheeks blushed as Ellie complimented her and the coat she was wearing. “Made it myself, if you ever need someone to put an outfit together I could give it a go.” So long as Ellie provided help getting materials it wouldn’t be too hard to make something nice for her. Aly put any of her skills to use if it got her enough savings to have a little nest egg for emergencies. She liked having an escape plan for whatever was going on in her life. Too much had gone on in hers to stick to something for too long.

Just as Aly was convincing Ellie that Kadara was a nice place to live, it would seem as though fate had different ideas. They’d walked far enough into the slums to be alone. Aly had never needed a reason to fight, she was a complete pacifist at heart. The thought of getting into a scuffle terrified her. She held her ground beside Ellie, possibly frozen in fear. A cold dread settled over her as he rose a blade to them. “Credits, now” he spoke menacingly.

Aly side glanced to Ellie before quickly looking back at her omnitool. Hand coming up to start punching in on the holographic keyboard along her arm. Her hand was shaking, she was doing as he said so they could leave more quickly. Looking like a frightened little girl kept him from suspecting she was doing anything out of what he’d requested. Her omnitool already snapped his face, an encrypted sub-email was going her brother in the background. Her brother would hunt that piece of shit down and he’d get what's coming to him. Not only that but she’ll get more than double her price back from him. It was playing the long con on Kadara which was necessary but sometimes difficult. There was a way to survive without fighting though.

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

user posted image

"What are you doing?"

Ellie shot Aly a look and hissed the question. She was just going to give in and let the big oaf take her hard earned credits? The guy was a behemoth of a human, so it wasn't completely out of the ordinary to meet his demands and it wasn't her fault. But fuck if she was just going to sit there and let the transaction finish. His hands wouldn't be relishing in credits that weren't honestly his, not if she had anything to say about it. He would have to be content with his own money or lack thereof.

"You know what I think you'd like better than credits?" she asked, suddenly breaking the silence and powering up her omni-tool. "Some 6T-9." A remnant V.I. materialized, growling to life. It was her personalized fighting companion that she'd affectionately named after a sex position. When outclassed and outgunned, 6T-9 was summoned to fuck things up. More specifically and in this instance, it was summoned to teach the jerkwad a lesson in civility.

To make him learn how hard it was to sit for a week.

"You bitch!"

Uh o-

Smack! Ellie was whacked by one of his gigantic arms into a pile of trash against the wall. 6T-9 took that as a threat and began its assault, which was shortlived because it was twirled and swung directly onto her, powering down as it dematerialized. Were his parents giants? Or was he just a freak of nature? Either way, she was going to fucking feel this in the morning. She had never done a collision test with the remnant V.I. before and now she wish she'd had. That had most definitely left a mark.

The behemoth approached her, synchronizing their omni-tools and draining her account. Had she the energy, she would've feebly attempted to fight him off, but she had neither that or the means. Her ace in the hole had been pulverized and thrown into her. What other card was there to play?

And then he left, having taken what he'd came for. Aly's knight in shining armor had been defeated with a mere sweep of an arm. It was a giant fucking arm, but still. The knight had failed and she was slumped in the trash, practically K..O ed. What a date she'd turned out to be.

"He ran away," she said, smirking faintly. "We sure showed him, didn't we?"

LEVEL:
CREDITS:

“What’s it look like?” Aly shot back sharply, her hard stare back at the shorter brunette attempted to send the message ‘please don’t make things worse’ but either Ellie read it and ignored it, or she justs didn’t see it at all to begin with. The guy was a beast and genuinely did intimidate Aly, though she didn’t let it show in her facial expressions. There was a look of concern over their current predicament but Aly knew in the long term this guy was going to get his ass handed to him by the other Moretti. Good fucking riddance too.

No sooner did the question leave Ellie's mouth, Aly inwardly groaned and took an anticipated sidestep away from the incoming attack. She’d lived on Omega for too long to know when shit was about to go down. Her gut instinct was pretty on point with telling her when to dodge something that was about to happen. What she didn’t expect, was a piece of remnant technology completely within the brunettes control, materializing and then doing her bidding. Her eyes widened and she backed up to stand against the closest wall.

Not only did Aly need to bring up the questionable choice in naming things but she also needed to probably instill a warning of not hitting things which are much, much bigger than yourself. Ellie put up a good fight though. It was kind of impressive to watch, even if she did get her ass handed to her. He drained her account then took one last lingering glance at Aly before turning and leaving. She didn’t put up a fight or make any attempts to take the next beating. Maybe she could be relieved at least one of them would be walking out of this?

Dropping to her knees beside Ellie she gave her the quick once over to determine where she was hurt most. It’d be better to get her back to her place where she had some medical equipment. “Well you tried at least, so you’re my hero” Aly smiled faintly, she was pretty proud of the other woman for trying. They couldn’t stay in the trash pile so Aly moved in closer to duck herself under Ellie’s arm and wrap her own arm around the brunette. It took momentary struggle before they were both on their feet, Aly supporting Ellie’s weight in a slightly crouched down position to meet her height. “You’re lucky my place isn’t far, come on, you can lick your wounds there.” Guiding her in the opposite direction to mr.robsalot Aly led them through the maze of the slums to her home.

Home was a stretch to call what Aly lived in. Shipping containers had been assembled throughout the cavern and most were repurposed into livable habitats. The not-so-lucky residents were bundled up in groups in crates lower to the ground floor. Aly being higher up had managed to secure one for herself. With her brothers help security made it safe enough that she felt comfortable leaving valuables inside. Waving her omnitool over the door it creaked open a fraction. Letting go of Ellie to support herself up a nearby wall, Aly manually pulled the door the rest of the way and gestured her inside.

As one would expect with living in a shipping container, things were cramped. Her bed on one wall along with surfaces and storage covering most other spaces there wasn’t much room to walk around. Closing the door behind her the overhead lights blinked their troubles with the power occasionally. Leaving Ellie to look around, lie down, die, or what-have-you; Aly started to open up cupboards to pull out some supplies she’d need.

If it wasn’t clear she was a medic before the layout of the room looking rather sterile might give it away. This sometimes doubled up as her office for residents coming to her for help. Only those she trusted knew so… Ellie was already doing way better than most of the other customers who normally saw her at the bar. Waltzing over towards Ellie she catches her chin to get the girl to stare up at her. “Without making a sexual innuendo, where does it hurt?” Aly smirked knowingly. She administered a medigel which should help with managing the pain and worst of the damage.

Tag Intelligence O' HaraLocation Aly's home • Notes legs for daysss lol
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.