New Poll

A Business Offer, Aurora/Alyssia
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Asari

Profile:Adept

Relationship:Single

Played by:Ellie

A distorted but intelligible voice spoke from the hacked Omni-tool.

"Hello, Alyssia. I hope I'm not intruding on anything of importance." The voice paused to be certain. "It has come to my attention that you and I have the same product to offer to the table: information."

"Now I will skip all of the basic conversational points that I have with other brokers and get straight to the point. We are both busy people after all. I collected and sell information. You collect and sell information. While we both do the same things, we do them in different locations. Because of this, I have a proposition to offer to you Ms. Moretti. Collect your information and I will buy it from you, either through credits or other information. I will also give you a front seat for when I begin to sell the own information that I have had gathered."

"What do you say, Alyssia? Shall we do business?"

--------------------
user posted image
LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Human

Profile:Infiltrator

Relationship:Bring it on

Played by:Aurora

"It was a surprise to find out you're also in Andromeda I must say." She pauses, feet still slowly pacing her small room down in the slums. "Whether or not you are the real deal doesn't concern me. If you have the credits, then I'll have the info. We have a deal."

She stops pacing for a moment, eyes casting over to the tech on her desk. "So what channel do you want this information on? Usually I resell to whoever asks, so if there's anything you want exclusive I'll be asking for double." Dropping down to sit at the end of her bed her omnitool pings to let her know another message came through. Quick glance shows her brothers name. "I have information on some of the Kadara factions, along with Sloane not sitting so pretty on her throne anymore. If you want names I got 'em."

LEVEL:
CREDITS:
Species:Asari

Profile:Adept

Relationship:Single

Played by:Ellie

"I suppose hearing that the Shadow Broker Network made it two and a half million light years from its founding place would be quite difficult to believe." The voice seemed to sound bitter. "Although there are many things that you do not know about the Initiative's true reasons for leaving, Ms. Moretti. I and my associates were not going to wait for that reason to appear. We are the Network and we are here in Andromeda."

"That is good to hear," admitted the voice apon hearing that they had a deal. "As long as the information will prove to be beneficial to the Network then the Network will pay for it. Otherwise, I am sure you have more than enough eager buyers to buy the trivial information that you have to offer."

"Anything that can be incriminating to people that hold power, no matter how small that power is or how little the information is, I want exclusively. I will pay double if necessary." It paused. "The Network will also benefit from anything that has to do with technology or scientific discoveries. I know that criminals do not care much about such things, but there are still many scientists and researchers on Kadara. If you hear or come upon anything of the sort, I will also want exclusively."

By hacking tool, Liara had a direct feed of it. She couldn't see all the bits of the tool's information, but she could see all incoming feeds while she was connected to it. The name upon Alyssia's received message did not go unnoticed.

"I'll bite," said the voice. "Information on Sloane and the Collective. Name your price."

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.