Species:Human

Profile:Explorer

Relationship:Single

Played by:Ali

It's
Emma
Fricken
Watson
So here you have her folks. The love of Hutton's life...nothing could go wrong- right? Wrong. Sorry, I am mean. Basically, meet Leda. Age 20ish years old, she is a rebelious soul- perhaps a smuggler, drug dealer or other criminal activity that could get her exiled- and her heart will be stollen by sweet innocent little bean Hutton. Her history is pretty much open, her name and face claim are the only things I'd say which are not open. I mean you could, if you wanted to, find a replacement face to Emma Watson but...why would you?

Its

Emma

Freaking

Watson

Anyway, enough of Emma. So basically Leda is Hutton's final love interest- I would say I don't see Hutton crushing on anyone else buuuuuuuut where would the fun in that? I LOVE romance-related-drama, like crushes sleeping with others....drunk kissing and regretting it the next morning even if they don't. You know, all the drama that will simply make their relationship more juicy and realistic. I'm all for drama- Leda being in relationships before hand, Hutton being in relationships before hand, maybe a little heartbreak? If you like, the two girls could be like oil and water but still get along splendidly or they could have similar personalties and be such cutie pies anyway. To be fair, everything other than name and age and fc is up to you and you alone.

I REAAAALLLY want her taken, pretty please, I will return the favour and pick up one of your wanteds if you so wish <3 I have lots of ideas so PM me I'd your interested

Remember, this is Emma Freaking Watson- why pass up the oppurtunity!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

Voting & Affiliates
RPG-D Reignite UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Vector Supernatural Cyberpunk Forum
GODS AMONG MEN HG Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Topsites RP Lovers RPGfix
Shadowplay Candyland Couture a resource community Distant Fantasies Code 8
As always, thank you from us here at JTTS.